Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 56. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what does the hero make there? Could you clarify?
The hero increases his level in the game by various actions
What are these motions to update the hero’s level?
It is made by gaining experience in battles) It is pretty simple process
Activity: 364
Clash & Go is a platform game on mobile devices where players can earn electronic money directly. In addition, Clash & Go offers an opportunity for enthusiasts to market cryptography. It can be said that Clash & Go has gone beyond the boundaries of a game. I am very confident in the future of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What are these motions to update the hero’s level?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What makes this platform different from the other ones? Who can say?

Hello!

Clash & Go goes far beyond what is normally found in mobile games. Unlike other city-builders and tower defense games, it is not constrained by the boundaries of the screen of the user’s smartphone. Clash & GO gameplay offers two gameplay modes: Strategic and AR (augmented
reality). Simply put, the users continue to play even when their smartphones are off, and all of their previous actions affect the virtual world.

Clash & GO blurs the line between reality and the virtual world. Finally, users will get the opportunity to influences the game in real time, get acquainted, create alliances, advance together to victory, and earn cryptocurrency at the same time. Thanks to its innovative gameplay, high security, and the use of blockchain technology, Clash & GO opens up new horizons not only for players and crypto enthusiasts, but also for the whole industry Smiley
copper member

Hi! Of course Wink
The player’s task in Strategic Mode, is to use careful planning to command the base entrusted to him/her, and develop it so as not to allow other players to seize its resources. In AR-mode, Clash&GO uses geolocation, and turns the surrounding world into a real battlefield.

Players travel on the map in real time, collect resources on it, perform geolocation quests, search for containers with modules, for mines that generate antimatter, and other rewards..
I think, that an important difference from other similar games is the RPG element.
Merit: 11
copper member
I love the strategy !!! I'm really looking forward to completing the project and launching the game! Be sure to download this new product
Thank you for the support!!! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 127
I love the strategy !!! I'm really looking forward to completing the project and launching the game! Be sure to download this new product
copper member
Despite idea of the game is not unique, due to blockchain implementation it will be in demand
No one knows how will it be.
By the way will u have publick beta test? I would like to join beta testers
As far as I know no. The final realese will be made in august
Okay. Realese will be made during ICO? Could we consider this realese as mvp?
The realese of the game will be in August. Yes, it will be during the public presale. Smiley
copper member
Despite idea of the game is not unique, due to blockchain implementation it will be in demand
The game will be released in August 2018. Any information regarding beta and apk will be available closer to the launch.
 I'll add you to the beta-testers list and we will contact you Smiley
Okay. Realese will be made during ICO? Could we consider this realese as mvp?
Merit: 11
copper member
What can you say about the battle rating? Who know it?
It doesn’t affect battles on the GO-map! You can be sure
How big maps will we have? And how many maps will be?
More important how many players may be at one mao simultaniously?
Any amount. If servers are powerful enough they will handle the traffic
As for servers.. Would not it be more convenient to rely on aws?
Hi!  For this project is more suitable to use servers.  They will be located both in Europe and US.
Have u purchased them already or u only plan to do that?
We plan to install them and the number of servers will depend on users amount in each region.
is there any addition of server to asian area it seems like many users in that area for ..

Hi! Smiley
The number of servers we have will depend on the number of users, the more they are, the more servers we will connect. By location: we have data centers all over Europe and in America too. Therefore, here too, targeting the users: for us the main thing is that nothing do not slow down, so servers will be connected where are many users (for example, if there are many Asians, then we will connect the server in the Asian countries, etc.) Wink
copper member
Thank you for the feedback Wink
What can you say about the battle rating? Who know it?
It doesn’t affect battles on the GO-map! You can be sure
How big maps will we have? And how many maps will be?
More important how many players may be at one mao simultaniously?
Any amount. If servers are powerful enough they will handle the traffic
As for servers.. Would not it be more convenient to rely on aws?
Hi!  For this project is more suitable to use servers.  They will be located both in Europe and US.
Have u purchased them already or u only plan to do that?
We plan to install them and the number of servers will depend on users amount in each region.
is there any addition of server to asian area it seems like many users in that area for ..
I guess all the traffic from asian countries will be handled by servers in EU
Nevertheless if there is very big teaffic the server only for asian countries will be obligatory
Pages:
Jump to: