Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 65. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I dont really understand how game could be monetized? Needs clarification
Ads placement. As all the other games
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I dont really understand how game could be monetized? Needs clarification
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I want to add, that clan members can write messages and send battle reports each other) it is a good idea to let them communicate!

why does it seem more reasonable and useful to create clans with people who live nearby? Or it doesn’t matter?
You can make the way you described! And it is made due to in-app AR geo-targeting functionality
what does this feature make? Could you describe?
It facilitates capturing the objects on the GO-map) it is the only description!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
why does it seem more reasonable and useful to create clans with people who live nearby? Or it doesn’t matter?
You can make the way you described! And it is made due to in-app AR geo-targeting functionality
what does this feature make? Could you describe?
Activity: 28
Hi devs!
I hope this idea will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.
copper member
Activity: 168
Good evening, all!
Their idea is quite attractive in my mind. Conversant activity, absorbing job.
I wish good luck for the plan! Brilliant business, aware plan, pretty good vision.
Greetings, team. The business will be successful! Able to recognize activity, blameless plan!
Many thanks for your interest and support, it's important to us! Stay tuned! Smiley
copper member
Hi! Due  to  in-app  AR geo-targeting  functionality,  it  seems  more  reasonable  and  useful  to  create  clans  with  people  who live  nearby.  This  facilitates  capturing  the  objects  on  the  GO-map.
Activity: 252
who can create the clan? What player can do it?
Each player can create their own clan) So you – you just have to be the player
is it possible to join an already existing one? Or no?
no, you don’t have to create something new.. you can join it)!
Merit: 1
is it possible to join an already existing one? Or now?
Activity: 28
I wish good luck for the plan! Brilliant business, aware plan, pretty good vision.
what is the purpose of Clans system? What is needed to be done?
it is made to improve the in-app social dynamics) It sounds difficult, but it is cool!
copper member

Hi Smiley
The purpose of the Clans system is to improve in-app social dynamics
For more information, please check out Whitepaper https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Merit: 11
Is this project unique? Just one pick up the unique project with big potential. Considering this one
It is very advanced project which has only few competitors. I truly believe in long run it will make x10 at least
Sounds pretty good but how long will it take? Thats the question Smiley
Is this project unique? Just one pick up the unique project with big potential. Considering this one
It is very advanced project which has only few competitors. I truly believe in long run it will make x10 at least
Pages:
Jump to: