Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 67. (Read 12823 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Do you have code
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what will be, if the attacker wins? What do the attackers do?
They capture the object, and from that moment on a clone of their base defends the object)
about what object are you talking about? Could you tell?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
They capture the object, and from that moment on a clone of their base defends the object)
Activity: 252
I have a question about the game of the platform.. what are the occupied object?
another question, how this elements can be captured? it would be great, if anyone tell)!
I read, that to capture an occupied object on the GO-map, the player attacks a clone
what clone is needed to attacked? Could anyone describe it?
It is talked about the defender’s base. Also he fights against their army)
Why don’t you talk about the Hero? And reinforcements from the Clan Citadel, if any?
I have a question about the game of the platform.. what are the occupied object?
another question, how this elements can be captured? it would be great, if anyone tell)!
I read, that to capture an occupied object on the GO-map, the player attacks a clone
It is talked about the defender’s base. Also he fights against their army)
copper member
Activity: 168
Do you have code

Hi  Cheesy
Could you specify what code are you talking about?
copper member

Hi  Cheesy
Capturing objects on the GO-map
Unoccupied object:
When a player captures an object on the GO-map that is not occupied by members of the
player’s league, the game creates a clone of the player’s base at that very moment. The
reinforcements of the Clan Citadel will also be cloned (if there are any).
Occupied object:
To capture an occupied object on the GO-map, the player attacks a clone of the defender’s base
and fights against their army, Hero and reinforcements from the Clan Citadel, if any.
If the attacker wins, they capture the object, and from that moment on, a clone of their base will
defend the object from the players of their league.

You can find all the information about capturing objects on our website and Whitepaper
https://ico.clashgo.com/
https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Merit: 11
copper member
Besides the US and Europe What else markets u gonna emphasize?

The main markets for the game are: USA, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, UAE, Saudi Arabia.
Activity: 252
It will be worldwide project and all the people will be able to use it
Marketing can not be worldwide, it has to be targeted. So i would also like to know what exactly countries team gonna target
Well, US and EU are the biggest markets so they will be in priority.
Probably Asia will also be a good market for this project
Marketing can not be worldwide, it has to be targeted. So i would also like to know what exactly countries team gonna target
Merit: 11
Very like how everything is going with the project. It has all the opportunities to rock the market!
Agree with u. I dont understand why it is still in a stealth mode
Stealth mode? Cmmon , just take a look at the demand and hype.
Moreover it is just the beginning
I really hope you are right. Project is spotlesd but it needs more attention from the audience
Very like how everything is going with the project. It has all the opportunities to rock the market!
Stealth mode? Cmmon , just take a look at the demand and hype.
Moreover it is just the beginning
Pages:
Jump to: