Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 76. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
what users can really do? What opportunities do they have in the Clash?
Merit: 10
Any news about upcoming events? Conferences, meet ups etc
Are there any video about the game? I would like to take a look how game process will look like?
I would also like to take a look at video. Will be appreciated if admins share the link
Are there any video about the game? I would like to take a look how game process will look like?
what does Clash & GO make? What does it blur? I didn't really understant the idea
It  blurs the line between reality and the virtual world) I like this feature)
What will users do? What can they make? Could you tell?
they will get the opportunity to influences the game in real time! also get acquainted, create alliances..
Alliances? How many clans have to be involved in alliance?
Hello! Sorry, you misunderstood the meaning of alliance, in this case it means “clan”, and there won’t be any alliances of clans.
The rating of top clans will be available?
Sure. Probably even rating of indivudual players
But what are the benefits of being in such rating?? Where may i read about that?
Bonuses in pvp, more exp, quicker level obtaining etc
what does Clash & GO make? What does it blur? I didn't really understant the idea
they will get the opportunity to influences the game in real time! also get acquainted, create alliances..
Hello! Sorry, you misunderstood the meaning of alliance, in this case it means “clan”, and there won’t be any alliances of clans.
But what are the benefits of being in such rating?? Where may i read about that?
Merit: 22
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I guess only two will be enough. It will be available prior to the main launch
When main launch? Token will be already on exchanges when it happens?
The product launch is scheduled for this August. On November 2018 it going public on Exchanges.
For more information, please follow our Road map.
So no impact on price due to the main launch Sad it is a pity
copper member
The product launch is scheduled for this August. On November 2018 it going public on Exchanges.
For more information, please follow our Road map.
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
copper member
Clash & GO blurs the line between reality and the virtual world. Finally, users will get the opportunity to influence the game in real time, get acquainted, create alliances, advance together to victory, and earn cryptocurrency at the same time. Thanks to its innovative gameplay, high security, and the use of blockchain technology, Clash & GO opens up new horizons not only for players and crypto enthusiasts, but also for the whole industry.
For more information,please check our Whitepaper https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Activity: 140
Activity: 252
what will be done to support the demand and prices of the exchange? What will the team do?
The Game will spend 15% of the revenue for it. They will buy tokens from the exchanges and burn them.
Pages:
Jump to: