Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 77. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what will be done to support the demand and prices of the exchange? What will the team do?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
how the tokens can be bought? On any exchanges? I want to know!
Tokens are going to be purchased at the Auction in exchange for antimatter)
what can it be? I mean how is it collected? it is pretty hard to understand!
These tokens can be collected from mines or acquired on the external exchange.
what can it be? I mean how is it collected? it is pretty hard to understand!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Can anyone say.. can I earn tokens inside the game? Or on the Clash & GO platform?
Every person earns CGO tokens) These tokens can be transferred to their crypto-wallet.
copper member
Activity: 168
I like this project. It has a great idea and the dev team is pretty strong
A very exciting and fun new game project. The idea of Clash & GO sounds very fresh. Namely the incorporation of geolocation games in reality or AR, and game development strategies of the city with real-time battles.
Thanks a lot for your interest and support! Stay tuned! Smiley
copper member
Can anyone say.. can I earn tokens inside the game? Or on the Clash & GO platform?
Hi!Every Clash & GO player earns CGO tokens that can be transferred to their crypto-wallet. You can get tokens in the game by purchasing them at the Auction in exchange for antimatter, which you can collect in mines. You can also get them on the external exchange
copper member
Activity: 154
Activity: 154
A very exciting and fun new game project. The idea of Clash & GO sounds very fresh. Namely the incorporation of geolocation games in reality or AR, and game development strategies of the city with real-time battles.
copper member
Is it possible to meet team in personal somehow? Probably at the nearest event?

Hi! Unfortunately we don’t plan any in the nearest future.
Follow our social channels to be first to find out about our events Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How many clans will being in your game?
Each  player can  create  their  own  clan  or  join  an  already  existing  one. Each  clan  consisting  of  5  members  or  more  can  participate  in  Clan  Wars, where  they  fight against  an  enemy  clan  with  the  same  power  and  the  same  number  of  members  chosen  according to  a  complex  algorithm.

Is there also money / crypto at risk when those clan wars take place? If yes, what are the stakes?

No,there is no any risks when clan wars take place
Each clan consisting of 5 or more members can participate in Clan Wars, where they fight
against an enemy clan with the same power and the same number of members chosen according
to a complex algorithm. The war lasts 48 hours and consists of two stages:
1) 24 hours for preparation, receiving reinforcements from clan mates.
2) 24 hours for attacking the opponent’s clan.

Still interesting but wouldn't it be even more exciting if there was money at risk? Smiley Just asking Smiley
Is it possible to meet team in personal somehow? Probably at the nearest event?
Team has to do all their best to properly show off people the potential this project has
I think there will be no probs with that at all. Dev team is very experienced
It has nothing to do with dev team experience. It depends on the experience of marketing team
Merit: 11
Team has to do all their best to properly show off people the potential this project has
I think there will be no probs with that at all. Dev team is very experienced
Activity: 43
I like this project. It has a great idea and the dev team is pretty strong
how and why the decision to move such objects will be made? What is the root?
The solution will be made by general voting) as usual – users can a chance to decide abything
what is going to be in this situation? What can affect the the process of voting?
The main task is to capture and retain as many geoobjects (points of interest located in important or interesting places in the city) as possible. Players with tokens on their account can move geoobjects closer to their home or workplace. The decision to move such objects will be made by general voting. In this case, the number of tokens affects only how often a player can vote. However, the tokens will not be spent and will remain in the crypto-wallets of the voting participants.
Will it be possible to spoof geolocation?
U mean cheating? No.. I dont think it is possible
It is very important question by the way! If the cheating is really possible here?
Team is focused on the security. Thats why there will be no problems with cheating
Spoofing the geo location it is not cheating the project itself. Ut is just gps cheating
Nevertheless team has to care about it in advance!
Merit: 22
how and why the decision to move such objects will be made? What is the root?
The solution will be made by general voting) as usual – users can a chance to decide abything
what is going to be in this situation? What can affect the the process of voting?
The main task is to capture and retain as many geoobjects (points of interest located in important or interesting places in the city) as possible. Players with tokens on their account can move geoobjects closer to their home or workplace. The decision to move such objects will be made by general voting. In this case, the number of tokens affects only how often a player can vote. However, the tokens will not be spent and will remain in the crypto-wallets of the voting participants.
Will it be possible to spoof geolocation?
U mean cheating? No.. I dont think it is possible
It is very important question by the way! If the cheating is really possible here?
Team is focused on the security. Thats why there will be no problems with cheating
Spoofing the geo location it is not cheating the project itself. Ut is just gps cheating
Pages:
Jump to: