Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]|Chatcoin|NIST5|Chat in Wallet|No premine|P2P Private Chat|No vote - page 11. (Read 48863 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dev,why you set the confirmation so long?You want to dump faster than everyone?I experienced this with Futurecoin.
Activity: 406
WTS 3k for 0.3 btc.pm me
good luck trying to sell these worthless coins

Stop fud only because you can't mine at launch.
Not your chance for this one, try another that's all.

No really this coin is dead. It's not even a coin. It's a clone of another coin's github repository - completely unchanged lol

Another same clone coin gets alot of attention and even ICO supported by Bittrex for a whoppy 96BTC.
So it depends on how the dev handles it and how many connections does he have, right ? Wink

I wish you lucky with yours talkcoins, but Talkcoin looks like a dead coin for two weeks.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
NIST5 power consumption is higher than the X11 x13. Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Any bounty avalible for logo or video design?
Good you have no premine in here.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
WTS 3k for 0.3 btc.pm me

No really this coin is dead. It's not even a coin. It's a clone of another coin's github repository - completely unchanged lol

Another same clone coin gets alot of attention and even ICO supported by Bittrex for a whoppy 96BTC.
So it depends on how the dev handles it and how many connections does he have, right ? Wink
Which coin?

Icebergcoin. 19.2% premine.
Activity: 161
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Good luck for attract 5GH Hashrate at Beginning
Activity: 29
Activity: 10
chatcoin QQ group of China's total population: 398035273 .welcome you to join Grin
Chinese:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677933.new#new    chatcoin QQ group of China's total population: 398035273 .welcome you to join
The second pool is OK,low fee,please try it?

http://chatcoin.668pool.com:8080
chatcoin QQ group of China's total population: 398035273 .welcome you to join Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
WTS 3k for 0.3 btc.pm me

LMAO.How far these shitcoins can be?They don't even bother to change anything now.
WTS 3k for 0.3 btc.pm me

Which coin?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
WTS 3k for 0.3 btc.pm me

Working Pool:

https://chat.maxminers.net

We've successfully found our first Block !
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
not good... launched in a bad way with no countdown(confusion on time launch ecc...), just launch it here

let it die now
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
What happen with pool.mn?

definitely shitcoin, so nobody cares
Activity: 225
What happen with pool.mn?
Pages:
Jump to: