Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]|Chatcoin|NIST5|Chat in Wallet|No premine|P2P Private Chat|No vote - page 13. (Read 48863 times)

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
good to see dev active at launch.oh thats right he is to busy instamining while pools are down instead of trying to find out why pools arent running

Personnaly i mining solo and got more then 15 block, if pool doesnt follow that's not the fault of the dev. (but he can make one)

STFU, source was released 20min after launch... in twitter.
Conf file settings? No. Fair launch... your ass
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
13952 coin selling ,PM Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Solo mining is working for me, will check back in to let you know about block finding  Cheesy
Activity: 619
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Pool hashrate 4Gh, no found block  Huh Huh Huh

Yep, at one point it almost reached 6Gh´s, 30 min and no block
amf
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
cheers dev.we get to start mining at 50+ diff. thanks for the fair launch.

I start to mine at diff. 5.

It was a fair launch.
u cant solo mine with rented rig mate.no pool means alot of people cant mine.so far from fair launch.u need to get some facts before making stupid statements

What???, Your low hash is not Devs things.
The only problem in this launch were the pools.
Activity: 283
Probably the stats are off the first minutes.
Activity: 98
I was going to set up a pool for this but then looked at the source code. Jesus. There's some lazy clones out there but this takes the biscuit. Not even heard of Find and Replace? Everything (and I mean absolutely everything) here is talkcoin code.

I would advise leave this to die and mine talkcoin instead.

Thanks for the heads up, wanted to mine a different nist5 but i guess we gotta wait for the ICE - Icebergcoin

Yeah.. I think if these guys (chatcoin) really want to do this coin then they need to actually put some work in and redo the source code so it's actually chatcoin and not talkcoin - then relaunch or whatever.

Even when you compile the source code the file it creates is "talkcoind"  Undecided

No wonder dev acknowledge it indeed was a shitcoin

It was a fair launch.
u cant solo mine with rented rig mate.no pool means alot of people cant mine.so far from fair launch.u need to get some facts before making stupid statements
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I was going to set up a pool for this but then looked at the source code. Jesus. There's some lazy clones out there but this takes the biscuit. Not even heard of Find and Replace? Everything (and I mean absolutely everything) here is talkcoin code.

Thanks for the heads up, wanted to mine a different nist5 but i guess we gotta wait for the ICE - Icebergcoin

Yeah.. I think if these guys (chatcoin) really want to do this coin then they need to actually put some work in and redo the source code so it's actually chatcoin and not talkcoin - then relaunch or whatever.

Even when you compile the source code the file it creates is "talkcoind"  Undecided
amf
Activity: 70

It was a fair launch.

Activity: 182

Guess where the farms are from and i´ll give you 1 ShitCoinTalk
http://chat.pool.mn is up, mining there, lets see what happens
Activity: 309
SHUT DOWN AND REMOVE YOUR WALLETS, PLEASE LET THE COIN'S NETWORK AND THE COIN ITSELF DIE
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
good to see dev active at launch.oh thats right he is to busy instamining while pools are down instead of trying to find out why pools arent running

Personnaly i mining solo and got more then 15 block, if pool doesnt follow that's not the fault of the dev. (but he can make one)
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: