Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]|Chatcoin|NIST5|Chat in Wallet|No premine|P2P Private Chat|No vote - page 5. (Read 48863 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
@djm34
If you have solid evidence to prove what you said,show us,
if not,shut up.
Please act like a professional,if you are the one . Cheesy
The fact that you ask for evidence is a proof on itself  Grin
@djm34
Stupid and shameless developper of sg-tac,you are so cute and childish,love you ,baby~~ Cheesy Cheesy

I should thank you on behave of djm34. The fact is all miners for Nist5 using his creation, that includes your beloved Chatcoin Cheesy
The idiot is on behave of the idiot,
got it !  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@djm34
if not,shut up.
@djm34
Stupid and shameless developper of sg-tac,you are so cute and childish,love you ,baby~~ Cheesy Cheesy

I should thank you on behave of djm34. The fact is all miners for Nist5 using his creation, that includes your beloved Chatcoin Cheesy
@djm34
if not,shut up.
@djm34
Activity: 195
good to see Tac fans here and thank  you guys for successfully attracting attention to Chat.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
@djm34
if not,shut up.
Activity: 207
@Dev,if you are active now in the community, Chatcoin could have a bright future,why not give it a try? Wink

Integrate ichat into chatcoin wallet is a huge project.. I am so busy on the code! this may cost months....
I note that in talkcoin the charity to dev can be vote to a large percent number(e.g. 15TAC per block!). but for chatcoin it is constant 2% and after 102400 the charity will be less.
Thus i have only a little coin for giveaway, thus promotion may depend on the community !
please attract more people join us !

Hi djm nice seeing you here , sorry i have to talk to them too

WHAT ! THERE IS A CHARITY DONATION ON CHATCOIN ? BUT THIS HAVEN'T BEEN MENTIONNED IN THE ANN ON THE FIRST PAGE AT ALL AND I HAVE MADE SURE TO READ IT TWICE!

THIS COINS IS OBVIOUSLY A SCAM DAMN DEVS GREEDY THEY ARE STEALING FROM US WITHOUT TELLING US I AM GOING TO POST EVERYWHERE ABOUT THIS SCAM

Well that would be if anyone gave a shit about this shitty clone..
@djm34
if not,shut up.
Net hashrate is rising .
Good sign  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
@Dev,if you are active now in the community,Chatcoin could have a bright future,why not give it a try? Wink
Chatcointeam: Stop speaking to yourself  Grin
legendary
@Dev,if you are active now in the community, Chatcoin could have a bright future,why not give it a try? Wink

Integrate ichat into chatcoin wallet is a huge project.. I am so busy on the code! this may cost months....
I note that in talkcoin the charity to dev can be vote to a large percent number(e.g. 15TAC per block!). but for chatcoin it is constant 2% and after 102400 the charity will be less.
Thus i have only a little coin for giveaway, thus promotion may depend on the community !
It would be better if Dev tell the community the future roadmap of Chatcoin.
This coin has no future  Grin So there is no need for a roadmap.
Their roadmap are pretty simple do whatever talkcoin does and criticize talkcoin Grin
Send trolls to talkcoin so people might notice they exist  Grin ...
Most boring coin ever, not even worth trolling  Grin

I can't ask poloniex or bitrex to delist them, because they will never be listed....  Grin
legendary
Hi Chatcointeam could you keep your trolls on your thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntac-talkcoin-619210

I believe this is you, if you come again to Talkcoin thread to troll, be prepared for a very long and annoying trolling on your own coin.
Believe me you don't want that (and I don't want that either because I have more important thing to do than trolling on a dead clone coin thread...), and your non existing coin will soon be dead... So I ask you a last time (friendly  Grin) :
Stay the fuck away from talkcoin thread and keep your large red letters to your own chatcoin thread only....

It would be better if Dev tell the community the future roadmap of Chatcoin.

Yeah,that's why I say now Chatcoin will have a better future ,as Talkcoin --totally a scam,is dying.
NO VOTE is obviously better than so-called vote of Talkcoin -- proved to be just a  tool to fool the whole community.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Vote is most likely to be a scam.
Chatcoin is actually a 100% POW coin ,which is rare in the new-coin market
The Talkcoin team can make money by vote the charity at any time
it is really a scam....
hope Chatcoin Dev can seize this oppotunity to catch up with TAC in market cap
This need community promotion....
Yes, zhiwufy, you are right. i am so busy on code.
Activity: 65

@Dev,if you are active now in the community,Chatcoin could have a bright future,why not give it a try? Wink
Activity: 60
The Talkcoin team can make money by vote the charity at any time
it is really a scam....
hope Chatcoin Dev can seize this oppotunity to catch up with TAC in market cap
This need community promotion....
Activity: 386
Merit: 250