Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 103. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Ok, so this looks interesting and there was a lot of volume on the ICO so I took a chance and bought some.  I never buy ICOs. Now show me something!   Undecided

Did the devs leave yet?  Cheesy
Just give 'm a call and ask them BitSend Contact...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Ok, so this looks interesting and there was a lot of volume on the ICO so I took a chance and bought some.  I never buy ICOs. Now show me something!   Undecided

Did the devs leave yet?  Cheesy
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
Congratulations CKC. Good job.

Looking forward to hearing some high quality, regular PR.
Only a matter of time before Bittrex takes one look at the volume on C-Cex and adds you.

Tony
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Thanks, since my last post a few hours ago it completely sold out!
Since May this year I was searching for GEO-component of CryptoCurrency and CKC is the key!
I 've personally send my congratulations to the BitSend Team and this coin can become very big and important player.
It is a very innovative concept no other coins have and I as promoter of EnergyCoin see very much applications for linking CryptoCurrency to GEO-objects.
Checkcoin has the key and is the first and they get my 100% support to develop GEO-CryptoCurrency concepts for the future!
Keep your coins as long as you can or use them for Geocaching applications.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I think this coin will go far. I think it's a great concept, nice specs and a good team. This coin reminds me of Geocatching idea, but now with a better reward and other uses. Very nice Wink
mi too
Activity: 78
I think this coin will go far. I think it's a great concept, nice specs and a good team. This coin reminds me of Geocatching idea, but now with a better reward and other uses. Very nice Wink
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Activity: 107
What the hell happened with ICO?

I bought some yesterday and wanted to buy 5 more BTCs of it today and 86 BTCs of remaining ICO are all sold during the night ! Dang >.>

I believe this will be huge !
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

WOW!! POD 5+!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
Did somebody say moon?  Cool
Activity: 104
CKC 5+ pod be soon up bittrex
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Yea, I'm guessing some bagholder may be trying to induce panic to get cheap coins but c'mon it's way too early for this kind of deviousness. Whoever it is doing it is clearly off his game  Cheesy I'm ready to scoop up some cheap coins in case some fall for it though Grin I can see this coin pulling a 'Viacoin stunt' and reaching 30k + sat  Cool

Exactly. What enticed me to buy at ICO prices is that there is a) a legitimate company behind this (actually 2) and b) enormous potential, this could be the linking pin between real world use and crypto. Oh and I will not sell at 30k Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Yea, I'm guessing some bagholder may be trying to induce panic to get cheap coins but c'mon it's way too early for this kind of deviousness. Whoever it is doing it is clearly off his game  Cheesy I'm ready to scoop up some cheap coins in case some fall for it though Grin I can see this coin pulling a 'Viacoin stunt' and reaching 30k + sat  Cool
Activity: 206
Dumping below ico price starting, happy bagholding losers...

Just spotted this, how strange some people are

I know  Shocked  who in their right mind would buy @1000 sat and sell @775 sat  Roll Eyes Cheesy

They want to create a panic sell because they know CKC will be big. Just hold or buy more

Or he will re-buy @ 500 sat

Or he just ran out of coke and needed BTC fast...
Maybe just a have no definite view.It's easy to let at the mercy of others. Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

I know  Shocked  who in their right mind would buy @1000 sat and sell @775 sat  Roll Eyes Cheesy

They want to create a panic sell because they know CKC will be big. Just hold or buy more
Nonsense and then wait for dumping.Low price to buy.Please don't fall for it. Smiley
Just some little clowns playing around.

That is what I was saying indeed
Activity: 225

Nonsense and then wait for dumping.Low price to buy.Please don't fall for it. Smiley
Just some little clowns playing around.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Or he just ran out of coke and needed BTC fast...
Activity: 689
Merit: 507

Activity: 1022

I know  Shocked  who in their right mind would buy @1000 sat and sell @775 sat  Roll Eyes Cheesy

a newbie lol

Or someone that wants to get more cheap coins
Jump to: