Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 107. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
people are finally starting to notice what's going on here. big buy orders inc on c-cex. Most likely just people who realised that with 10 mil coins deleted and only 2 mil available for trading they can make quick profit.

What's the last-day rush like?

Tiny.

There is no way all 14,000,000 coins will be bought. What will happen to them all? Will they be redistributed to the initial buyers?

Our ICO will be hosted by C-CEX for one month or untill all checkcoins are sold. In case there are any coins left they will publicly be destroyed by C-CEX admins.

That sucks. With all the soon to be newly mined coins the price will drop really low. Best to mine this coin or buy it later on.

Since 85% of ICO coins will be destroyed it would be nice to see 85% of coins to be mined also being destroyed.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
people are finally starting to notice what's going on here. big buy orders inc on c-cex. Most likely just people who realised that with 10 mil coins deleted and only 2 mil available for trading they can make quick profit.

Tiny.

There is no way all 14,000,000 coins will be bought. What will happen to them all? Will they be redistributed to the initial buyers?

Not all 14M but don't yell to soon, volume on C-CEX has been going up fast for the past hours.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

Tiny.

Our ICO will be hosted by C-CEX for one month or untill all checkcoins are sold. In case there are any coins left they will publicly be destroyed by C-CEX admins.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Tiny.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1498
Any beta software ?

Not only quick profit, I am planning to hold long term. I just added 50K CKC to my stash because I truly believe in this project. Frankly, should the price drop after trading goes live I will only buy more. Checkcoin is in essence on par with Bitmark and other groundbreaking platforms. This is going to be big.

Very good choice, i to am holding long term. I see very great potential in Checkcoin and geolocation tech for cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Not only quick profit, I am planning to hold long term. I just added 50K CKC to my stash because I truly believe in this project. Frankly, should the price drop after trading goes live I will only buy more. Checkcoin is in essence on par with Bitmark and other groundbreaking platforms. This is going to be big.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
It is my first and only account. Check me out on Twitter if you want. Tony Lane @crypticious. Add me, I'll add you and we'll continue the conversation if you like. Also, while you're there, check out who I've been favorited by and in conversation with. You can start with today. Otherwise STFU!

Tony
I don't feel the need to talk to you, especially after reading the second option.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Dear investors,

Thank you for all of your input. This is exactly why we decided not to make this call on our own and share both roadmaps with our community. We have been going over every e-mail, pm and post and would like to you all to know that we have come to a decision.

Our ICO will end tomorrow on the 18th of september at 24:00 GMT +1.

This means we will be following roadmap B (see: http://bitsend.nl/checkcoin) and will add additional company funds for further development, testing and PR in the coming months. The ~20 BTC gathered will help us speed up development and start up a strong PR campaign.

For the record: All remaining Checkcoins will be publicly deleted by C-CEX admins! Also note that we are not able to refund any BTC after our wallets release and CKC hits the public exchanges.

A big thank you to all investors and everybody involved, we look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

Sincerely yours,

Bitsend

Good call! Extending the ICO by a whole month would've made some people restless Cheesy I think everyone's just eager to get this show on the road.
Can't wait myself  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
before I invest I would like to know what the number of coins is at release. I understand there will be 100 million coins total in the future (minus the destroyed coins at c-cex should they not sell out) but when Checkcoin goes live, how many coins will there be tradable?

Edit : holy crap only a block reward of 10 coins per block? ok i'm buying now Smiley (still would like an answer to the above question)

right now it looks like 100M - 12M (destroyed premine) = 88M will be mined. Your right, the block reward is really low. checkcoin is very hard to mine. my guess is the devs did this to promote ckc and force people to go outside and collect it using the geo software.

Excellent point. It will create an incentive to use the coin as intended and not merely for speculation. Also it will be great for commercial purposes to "lure people into shops" for example.

Edit: Also if indeed only around 2 million coins are sold, as a result there will only be 2 million available for trading in two days from now. That together with a block reward of only 10 coins is truly an excellent starting position for early investors.
legendary
Activity: 1176
before I invest I would like to know what the number of coins is at release. I understand there will be 100 million coins total in the future (minus the destroyed coins at c-cex should they not sell out) but when Checkcoin goes live, how many coins will there be tradable?

Edit : holy crap only a block reward of 10 coins per block? ok i'm buying now Smiley (still would like an answer to the above question)

right now it looks like 100M - 12M (destroyed premine) = 88M will be mined. Your right, the block reward is really low. checkcoin is very hard to mine. my guess is the devs did this to promote ckc and force people to go outside and collect it using the geo software.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
I’ve had some time to think about this overnight and my previous Shark / Blood comment was a little OTT. I know where it came from though. Frustration. Apologies.

A look over at C-Cex will show you that a new ICO has started with Darktoken (https://c-cex.com/?p=dt-btc), at precisely the same price as CKC, 1000 sats. It’s eating through BTC like it’s going out of fashion. The problem here is that this is another day, another P&D shitcoin. Sigh!

DT has a 24-72 hour lifespan after it starts trading before it’s dumped and bobbing up and down between 100-200 sats before it slowly dies. I know it, everyone knows it. Its code is even lifted directly from Icebergcoin:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndt-darktoken-nist5-powpos-785420

What does this prove? That Crypto is short-sided and riddled with scammers and whales who basically control the market. They’ll be another coin just like DT out in a few days which everyone will jump on again.

Checkcoin IS NOT a P&D or a scam. I believe 100% in what you guys are trying to create here, and feel there is the potential for CKC to reach 1:1 with either the dollar or Euro, perhaps even further, but I feel you have fatally misjudged the steps between launching and scheduled intended PR.

I am happy to talk more about this in detail. My only interest is my own personal investment and a wish to see a quality coin succeed in a sea of steaming shit. @crypticious
I can see that you're definitely not new to this crypto wild west. Got a good view of the scene as it is nowadays imo. This isn't your first account here at BCT, isn't it?

It is my first and only account. Check me out on Twitter if you want. Tony Lane @crypticious. Add me, I'll add you and we'll continue the conversation if you like. Also, while you're there, check out who I've been favorited by and in conversation with. You can start with today. Otherwise STFU!

Tony
CKC ROADMAP BY BITSEND COMPANY

source = www.bitsend.nl/checkcoin
When did you start mining?

I just read the block reward in the OP, I don't think you can mine Checkcoin yet. But a block reward of 10 coins per block is a great safeguard for investors. Also if the ICO doesnt sell out there wont be any price manipulating whales (yet) at the start of trading. My guess is that Checkcoin is still under their radar. All in all I did the math and I am buying in.
Activity: 174
When did you start mining?

Dear investors,

Thank you for all of your input. This is exactly why we decided not to make this call on our own and share both roadmaps with our community. We have been going over every e-mail, pm and post and would like to you all to know that we have come to a decision.

Our ICO will end tomorrow on the 18th of september at 24:00 GMT +1.

This means we will be following roadmap B (see: http://bitsend.nl/checkcoin) and will add additional company funds for further development, testing and PR in the coming months. The ~20 BTC gathered will help us speed up development and start up a strong PR campaign.

For the record: All remaining Checkcoins will be publicly deleted by C-CEX admins! Also note that we are not able to refund any BTC after our wallets release and CKC hits the public exchanges.

A big thank you to all investors and everybody involved, we look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

Sincerely yours,

Bitsend

Great call! Let the panic buying begin! (im talking to myself).
Jump to: