Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 43. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I can be a moderator.
Did you discuss my visit to your office Wednesday?
I also invite people to ircs://freenode/checkcoin
If we want to make this coin a success some interaction between stakeholders is essential.
Maurice you can call me, the number I have send by PM

Regards,
@GEO_Jan
alias Kawa900jc
alias crypto4Jan

Hi Jan,

Let's talk more when your at our office. I've just send you a PM. Our team looks forward to meeting with you soon.

Keep in touch!

Maurice

Bitsend
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Meanwhile at the CKC Forum...

Working alright so far  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
There is absolutely no need to be alarmed. Low volume/price should not deter us from our objective. We've got a roadmap, a set path and all we have to do is proceed as planned regardless of the scares that may pop up along the way. Staying true to oneself and assuming responsibility is I believe the best way to go. Come what may.
Hi all,

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, there has been a sudden surge in spam activity on the Checkcoin forum in the past two days - we have had to clean up dozens of posts on three separate occasions.

To prevent the forum continuously filling up with spam and becoming unusable, we have modified the forum settings so that newly registered user's first post must be approved before it is displayed on the forum (once your first post is approved, you will be able to post normally from then on).

Our apologies to new users who just want to report a bug or make a suggestion, but it is a necessary measure for the time being until the spambots disappear. If the board stops being flooded with spam, we will look to remove the effect.

I will look to approve new posts as quickly as possible, and may seek to get several further volunteers to act as moderators so that posts can be approved more quickly outside of my Dutch time zone.

Regards,

Maurice

Bitsend
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
We need a pump, PUMP  Undecided

OUCH!   You don't really want a "Pump" do you?   A pump simply puts 'hot air' into a campaign to artificially inflate the coin to make it appear like it has greater value, but once the 'hot air' is removed it will quickly revert back to where the meaningful substance resides, which may be substantially lower give the panic sell-off that usually followed the 'hot air' removal.

What you really want is meaningful improvement followed by smart marketing.  We could help you with the marketing.  For the month of November we will give your coin free publicity.   PM me for more details or visit my sig.

That is better. This coin need investors not speculators.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
We need a pump, PUMP  Undecided

OUCH!   You don't really want a "Pump" do you?   A pump simply puts 'hot air' into a campaign to artificially inflate the coin to make it appear like it has greater value, but once the 'hot air' is removed it will quickly revert back to where the meaningful substance resides, which may be substantially lower give the panic sell-off that usually followed the 'hot air' removal.

What you really want is meaningful improvement followed by smart marketing.  We could help you with the marketing.  For the month of November we will give your coin free publicity.   PM me for more details or visit my sig.

Activity: 182
We need a pump, PUMP  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
volume is pretty much non existent. if this trend continues we might have to worry about bittrex delisting us.

You're kidding right? Even today on low volume there's 5 pages of coins with less than CKC's. October was very decent.
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/ckc/btc/bittrex/alltime
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
volume is pretty much non existent. if this trend continues we might have to worry about bittrex delisting us.
legendary
Not many sellers below 2,000 sat. Looks like we're gonna have a nice bounce up.
Wednesday I hope to make a trip to Dronten visit BitSend.
Maurice can you confirm?

Hi Kawa900jc,

I will talk to my colleagues tomorrow and see if we can arrange for a meeting this wednesday!

Best regards,

Maurice

Bitsend
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Wednesday I hope to make a trip to Dronten visit BitSend.
Maurice can you confirm?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
The OP shows people using a mobile wallet / app and the android/apple icons are listed there.... But there aren't any links to download the mobile apps?!?  Anyone know where I could find them?
Development in progress. See the roadmap.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
The OP shows people using a mobile wallet / app and the android/apple icons are listed there.... But there aren't any links to download the mobile apps?!?  Anyone know where I could find them?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Checkcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://checkcoin.miningpoolhub.com/

Please add our pool to the list.
We just opened it!
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
@BitSend If you call me then maybe you can participate!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
I says you are in the "PR Phase" is that true?  Actually, I suppose we are always in the 'Pr Phase', let me know if we can help you.
legendary
Good time to buyback or add-on. My order just got filled  Cheesy

For the community; may you have any amazing ideas please feel free to throw them in the thread!

One of the better altcoin payment procesors. Sadly the free listing period is over, there's now a paid voting system in place.

https://www.coinpayments.net

A lot of good coinservices are requiring a fee for setup or initial costs. It's not like with btc, ltc or doge where developments come by itself simply because they are popular.
I think it's up to the dev team whether or not to spend ICO funds for these kind of things or the community has to step up.

edit: just submitted a request at least to add to the votings "Thank you for your coin request, it will be added to the list for the next public vote."
"Only one vote per person, any additional votes will only change your existing vote."
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
FYI volume on altcoins in general is drawn out at the moment. Why? Because Bitcoin is showing a bit more movement than previously (still not a lot but this surely is the cause). Once BTC side-trends or cools down a bit, it will result in volume pouring back into altcoins (also CKC!) since it is more safe to play alts when BTC is more stable. AKA it creates more "room" for alts ;-)

Can't wait for the interview Maurice! How is the progress on that? Also I greatly appreciate the way you guys try to tackle the problem of the forum.

Enjoy your weekend guys. Rain rain rain, gotta love Holland.

Cheers,

Clyze
Pages:
Jump to: