Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 40. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I was just wondering have you guys picked the winners of the Checkcoin slogan contest already? Can't wait to find out who won  Smiley
I'm keeping my fingers crossed until you guys make the official announcement  Tongue

Hi all,

Our slogan contest has just finished and a total of 24,5k CKC in price money is being given away.

See: http://www.forum.checkcoin.cc/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43

On behalve of the Bitsend team: Congratulations to all winners! Grin

Please send me a pm or e-mail ([email protected]) to claim your price.

Maurice

Bitsend
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I was just wondering have you guys picked the winners of the Checkcoin slogan contest already? Can't wait to find out who won  Smiley
I'm keeping my fingers crossed until you guys make the official announcement  Tongue
Activity: 227
Hi all,

While our development team is working on building Checkcoin Mobile and Checkcoin Platform. We have got a fun week ahead of us. We have invited some of well known community members to the Bitsend HQ to discuss the future of Checkcoin and where we are now. I will make sure to give you a full report on how these meetings went. Also, we will be planning a "open house" later this month where early investors and new community members are welcome to visit our office!

Keep you posted,

Maurice

Bitsend
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
Geo software is scheduled to be released not earlier than februari, except for the beta perhaps. Everyone that bought the IPO or after knows this unless he did not do a bit of research. The roadmap was posted here several times. Even then it's just an estimate as I see it, if they need more time so be it. I prefer that more than all the devs posting tight deadlines and keep moving the dates, frustrating coinholders. I'm happy Bitsend does not respond to every useless fudpost. If you don't like the project then sell and walk on. I'm keeping my coins because I do like the ideas in this project.

+1000

Price will rise and fall, believers will come and go, FUD will rage and die out but in the end none of it matters. The dev team will keep working on the project as they've always done and those who truly believe will keep holding as they've always done. The one who remains true to himself/herself does not need faith from others to succeed.
I'm really bummed that my budget doesn't allow me to buy more at this time, I'll only be able to get more BTC next month  Sad
This is really a great time to accumulate cheap CKC guys Smiley

interesting
legendary
Geo software is scheduled to be released not earlier than februari, except for the beta perhaps. Everyone that bought the IPO or after knows this unless he did not do a bit of research. The roadmap was posted here several times. Even then it's just an estimate as I see it, if they need more time so be it. I prefer that more than all the devs posting tight deadlines and keep moving the dates, frustrating coinholders. I'm happy Bitsend does not respond to every useless fudpost. If you don't like the project then sell and walk on. I'm keeping my coins because I do like the ideas in this project.

+1000

Price will rise and fall, believers will come and go, FUD will rage and die out but in the end none of it matters. The dev team will keep working on the project as they've always done and those who truly believe will keep holding as they've always done. The one who remains true to himself/herself does not need faith from others to succeed.
I'm really bummed that my budget doesn't allow me to buy more at this time, I'll only be able to get more BTC next month  Sad
This is really a great time to accumulate cheap CKC guys Smiley

Activity: 131
Some updated screenshots of the software would be great Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Here is what people buying into the IPO paid for :
Code:
# General Symbol Definitions
 !define REGKEY "SOFTWARE\$(^Name)"
-!define COMPANY "Darkcoin Project"
+!define COMPANY "Check Project"
 !define VERSION 0.9.0.0
-!define URL http://www.darkcoin.io/
+!define URL http://www.checkcoin.cc/

and some other string replaces as https://github.com/Checkcoin/checkcoin/commit/8497ffbd3ff23bcf289dd437e1d57de75d0966d8

nothing about geolocation ... Never go into an IPO without proper beta.
You are a fuckin' genius  Roll Eyes
You expected to find geo codes in setup.nsi file?
Activity: 93
Its solved. http://blockexperts.com/ckc
we got multiple blocks in a min most of the time. But for a couple of hours yesterday there was not a new block...
legendary
blockchain dont move...

How do you mean? My wallet just synced up as usual, everything is working fine for me. The devs have set up 8 dedicated nodes since launch to ensure that the wallet is always running smoothly. So even if no one else has got there wallets open, you should still be able to sync up just fine.
You should post more details regarding your issue so that the team or someone else from here can help you.
Activity: 93
blockchain dont move...
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Yep at the end of the day , checkcoin is just a nice flyer picture, no gps-related code just a clone and a startup created on the fly to try to ground it and a lot of blabla around but actually nothing again in here
Glad I didn't enter this expensive IPO for just a nice flyer. They will probably disappear progressively runnning away with the IPO coins as people will start to forget about it.
I think you are wrong.
Why should they walk away with the BTC?
In NL it relative  is not much money the ICO-funds and the market of GEO-crypto can be very big in future.
Many people here are not have patience and that is killing you investments
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
When I look at charts I see the same as I saw on cannabis

good or bad news?

More like good news. I don't know why ppl are selling checkcoins but it's gonna show us how strong community we have after 3 months.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
After next Friday I hope to post here a very nice post that gives CKC real value.
For now a lot of damaging posts and I don´t know why that is.
I have fait I what I am doing and I work on my crypto dream.
One day my dream can come true and the only thing you all need is patience!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello the altmine pool seems to be off, add this node to the main post http://p2pool.palim.eu:10071 pls
ty
legendary
@Gizfreak That's a real shame but you gotta do what you gotta do. Whenever you do something based on expectations, chances are you gonna be disappointed. That goes for anything in life not just crypto, the world is not always gonna be the way you expect/want it to be. It's the same for people, you cannot dream up a definition of someone and expect that person to behave according to your definition, I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone doing the same to you.
The trick is to do what you do, not for the anticipated outcome but because you really believe. Regardless of the outcome, you're content to have contributed to a cause/project that you really believe in. If after some time you reap some nice profits then that is a bonus, if you don't then that's fine too.
Activity: 326

good or bad news?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
legendary
Peaky Blinder
The problem is some people demand for newsreports and developments every day. It's been clearly communicated this is a longer term project.
Bitsend is a young startup and there are enough leads to prove that they may be able to produce the software and are also running the bitcoin ATM's.

These guys aren't even trying to hide their identities and it's been covered in many newspapers including Volkskrant
http://www.volkskrant.nl/economie/bitcoin-betaalmiddel-bij-uitstek-slaat-niet-aan~a3700709/

When Maurice contacts me for an appointment I will visit next week.

For Gizfreak, the camel hasn't hurt his back: http://drimble.nl/regio/flevoland/regio-dronten/24123809/update-rtv8-tijdelijk-uit-de-lucht.html
"Dronten - RTV8 was not received for a brief moment. The fault is now fixed. The fault was probably caused by power outages."

Don't be so suspicious, there's good intentions.

Percisely.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
The problem is some people demand for newsreports and developments every day. It's been clearly communicated this is a longer term project.
Bitsend is a young startup and there are enough leads to prove that they may be able to produce the software and are also running the bitcoin ATM's.

These guys aren't even trying to hide their identities and it's been covered in many newspapers including Volkskrant
http://www.volkskrant.nl/economie/bitcoin-betaalmiddel-bij-uitstek-slaat-niet-aan~a3700709/

When Maurice contacts me for an appointment I will visit next week.

For Gizfreak, the camel hasn't hurt his back: http://drimble.nl/regio/flevoland/regio-dronten/24123809/update-rtv8-tijdelijk-uit-de-lucht.html
"Dronten - RTV8 was not received for a brief moment. The fault is now fixed. The fault was probably caused by power outages."

Don't be so suspicious, there's good intentions.
Pages:
Jump to: