Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 48. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
The underlying company ??

How comes that the company is known around on web Exclusively through its alternative cryptocurrency but at no point a google search does return any other regular activitiy as claimed by the company (consultancy/ btc fraud /  on their 3 pages website), only CKC related  :https://www.google.be/webhp?q=bitsend%20company#q=bitsend+company ?  

Also a google street view on the adress only shows a questionnable area with a driving license shool ans some neutral building with some wood/carpentry activity (?) no sign nothing about bitsend ??  

PLease clarify, Where are you guys ? Is the company business really  active or ... ?
I don't know how you use Google street view, but this is what I came up with.

Officialy registered at the dutch Kamer van Koophandel and if that is not prove enough for you, you can even talk to them personally on the phone or visit their office at the given address.
Well for me that is more then I have experienced so far with any other altcoin.
But if that isn't convincing enough for you, then I feel a bit sorry for you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The underlying company ??

How comes that the company is known around on web Exclusively through its alternative cryptocurrency but at no point a google search does return any other regular activitiy as claimed by the company (consultancy/ btc fraud /  on their 3 pages website), only CKC related  :https://www.google.be/webhp?q=bitsend%20company#q=bitsend+company ? 

Also a google street view on the adress only shows a questionnable area with a driving license shool ans some neutral building with some wood/carpentry activity (?) no sign nothing about bitsend ?? 

PLease clarify, Where are you guys ? Is the company business really  active or ... ?

Better you try to call bitsend directly Smiley
http://www.bitsend.nl/contact
legendary

Damn right. Teach them spambots a lesson.  Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I have 430,000 checkcoins. I am still waiting to buy 70,000 more. If my calculations are correct, 500,000 will be .5% of all checkcoins available of the 100,000,000. Haven't sold 1 yet Smiley. Going to hold for awhile. The only other altcoin I am holding is vidio which is about 1 btc worth though.

I think we are currently in the first wave spike right now, it will have a sell off when the software gets released. The thing is though even after the release of the software it is still just the beginning for this coin. Since almost every type of business can benefit from it, and new events/concerts/etc come about, marketing to use this coin will always be there. If it starts getting adapted and business are using it, then we should see the second wave spike. Whether it happens or not, we will find out in less than a year or so, this should be fun.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
There's always people taking some profit everytime they can so pullbacks are normal. There's different type of traders, daytraders don't have patience, longterm holders have all the patience and are looking for the big leaps. 10 to 50 times a higher or lower price is not uncommon in crypto's. The question is what strategy is the most profitable. 
legendary
Love your TA Clyze Smiley bullish is my sentiment from day 1
Me too, especially given the fact that I am more driven by my believe then by TA's.
Those sound a bit gibberish to me  Huh But i am glad that you at least try to explain what is going on and probably will be.
Thanks for that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Love your TA Clyze Smiley bullish is my sentiment from day 1
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
One more..  because I am enjoying this  Roll Eyes

Support is growing around the 2000 sat mark again  Grin

Cheers,

Clyze
Invest in your future.
^ IF it doesnt break the support line.

IF.

Thanks for your reply! True true. Forgot to add an edit to my post. Guess I'll do that now Cheesy
However, I am a believer of Checkcoin and we're still in the inredibly early phase. This surely isn't over yet. I believe this is a fast shakeout Wink

Cheers,

Clyze
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
^ IF it doesnt break the support line.

IF.

Invest in your future.
For those afraid of this shakeout.  Calm down. I TA'd Checkcoin just before it dove down.

Hope this helps.. Wink

EDIT: I usually am a TA believer, and easily trust myself in my predictions. However, I am NOT ALWAYS correct. These are my thoughts and I believe the support will hold. Why? Because Checkcoin has been incredibly quiet past weeks, there are just a few who have accumulated within the 1000-2000 zone. Remember; we're still at a very early phase.

Cheers,

Clyze
Invest in your future.
One tip for the ckc team: Don't underestimate the power of a well organized community.
I think it would be wise to attract someone solely for communication with the growing community (forum, chat and so on).
In that way the development team can do what they are best at without interference.

Just my 2 sat...

Hi giz,

just send you a pm.

Thanks!

maurice

Bitsend

Good to see DM's going out. I'd like to contribute to the community if required/needed.
Activity: 227
One tip for the ckc team: Don't underestimate the power of a well organized community.
I think it would be wise to attract someone solely for communication with the growing community (forum, chat and so on).
In that way the development team can do what they are best at without interference.

Just my 2 sat...

Hi giz,

just send you a pm.

Thanks!

maurice

Bitsend
legendary

Just my 2 sat...
Invest in your future.
I have messaged BitsendInc (Checkcoin Dev) yesterday about some of the criticisms I had and to provide them extra feedback. Their reply was very kind and accepted. They seem to be working incredibly hard on a lot of features and projects. Amazing things are going to happen. In addition; when we look at the increasing hashpower, price, support, fundamentals, amazing things are ahead of us.

As for the suggestion of setting up an IRC-channel. I completely agree and this has mentioned several times. I will message Bitsend about this, because there seems to be quite some interest!

Hold on to your coins guys, because this is the toddler phase. We haven't started yet Wink

Cheers,

Clyze

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Sorry to say, but the ckc forum is once again flooded with spam. Undecided

An IRC channel would be nice indeed. I just joined #checkcoin, but I would like to have it approved by the dev team.

http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#checkcoin

This can often be a problem : it shows the need for virtually full-time administrators. A good cryptocurrency needs a lot of manpower to maintain : I have seen some great ideas fail due to a lack of worktime in the community.

I am just pointing this out as a positive marker for the devs. Checkcoin is in a good niche.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
@Bitsend / Maurice

Is there a known timeframe when the in depth interview is held or published?
We're picking up some nice momentum here Smiley

The interview is held on the 7th of november. We do not yet know when it will be published. I will let you know more when I do.

Best regards,

Maurice

Bitsend

Thanks for your reply Smiley I'm curious on what newssource it is, but I'm guessing it is big.
Have a great weekend.
legendary
Sorry to say, but the ckc forum is once again flooded with spam. Undecided

An IRC channel would be nice indeed. I just joined #checkcoin, but I would like to have it approved by the dev team.

http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#checkcoin
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader

@Bitsend: You should show links to articles about Checkcoin in the ANN

We will update our ANN and give you a full report on Monday!
need a IRC channel asap Smiley

Yes +1
Activity: 630

@Bitsend: You should show links to articles about Checkcoin in the ANN

We will update our ANN and give you a full report on Monday!

Update the ANN is important Smiley
please add http://blockexperts.com/ckc , and we need a IRC channel asap Smiley

Diff is rising nicely !
Bitrex charts look sexy as well
Pages:
Jump to: