Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova - page 20. (Read 63530 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Sure, I'll do, first I though it has to do with upnp but no. Did not look deeply into it just wanted to ask or let you know.

I am currently at work, when I get home I'll send you PM.

I never said that you implemented soething wrong, was just interested in what it does.

I like new wallet, nice job, thx.

EDIT: I've set manually this rpc port, which is used for mining and it does not affect in any way any function of the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
What does qt wallet do on port 5000?

Check your settings and .conf file.. Ive been through my entire debuglog en nothing indicates its using port 5000 for something.. I guess this is on your end since no one else seems to be having this issue

It's for sure not on my side, it's a wallet that tries to send packets, will maybe make an analysis but you should checkt it, it does try to connect every 30-60 minutes. tcp port 5000 is default for an specific type of vpn.

Code: (My config)
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
port=9632
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9633
rpcuser=MyUser
rpcpassword=MyPass
maxaddnodeions=500
addnode=45.32.236.160
addnode=194.135.91.94

Please post correct hashes of latest wallet, these are my:
Code:
 File: Chipcoin-qt.exe
CRC-32: 9cb859a7
   MD4: 9e91ebc659be76139651435cf1242ba3
   MD5: a712396e7a542d90927ab11155282b94
 SHA-1: f698f361e80d378035c8b5529f930b71a3cc42e1

Will do when I get back home.. For now your RPC port is wrong.. The correct rpc port is 9631.. Please pm me a copy of your debug log so I can take a closer look..

Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT:

My wallet has the exact same hashes as yours.. Which is the one from the OP.. I did a quick scan through the source and I can't find anything that points to your issue.. So at this point I doubt this is a serious issue.. As for now it seems you are the only person experiencing this.. I also run eset myself and I get no warnings about this.. And of course I would never put something in a wallet that doesnt belong there.. Please let me know what you find..

Cheers,
Banzai

Check your settings and .conf file.. Ive been through my entire debuglog en nothing indicates its using port 5000 for something.. I guess this is on your end since no one else seems to be having this issue

It's for sure not on my side, it's a wallet that tries to send packets, will maybe make an analysis but you should checkt it, it does try to connect every 30-60 minutes. tcp port 5000 is default for an specific type of vpn.

Code: (My config)
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
port=9632
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9633
rpcuser=MyUser
rpcpassword=MyPass
maxaddnodeions=500
addnode=45.32.236.160
addnode=194.135.91.94

Please post correct hashes of latest wallet, these are my:
Code:
 File: Chipcoin-qt.exe
CRC-32: 9cb859a7
   MD4: 9e91ebc659be76139651435cf1242ba3
   MD5: a712396e7a542d90927ab11155282b94
 SHA-1: f698f361e80d378035c8b5529f930b71a3cc42e1

legendary
Activity: 1504
I love how fast the transactions are received and confirmed!  It is near instant.  Makes the coin useful for quick payment!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Yeah, notifications still aren't working.

I ONLY work with Qt5, as Qt4 is sorely outdated by this point. I have updated binaries, but waiting to hear back from BanzaiBTC.

hmmz. thanks for checking it.
lol i feel a bit slow, but i guess that's the whole point of the macnotificationhandler files. (which are missing in current source, which compiles in 4.8.5)

the 5.3.2 version i built using updated macdockiconhandler /macnotificationhandler /notificator obviously requires some more work to integrate them.
do you mind sharing how you updated to later qt? will you do a pull on the git?
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
nice job on new source BanzaiBTC

I will pm you for swap. I was on holiday so missed the party
Activity: 750
Yeah, notifications still aren't working.

I ONLY work with Qt5, as Qt4 is sorely outdated by this point. I have updated binaries, but waiting to hear back from BanzaiBTC.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
bumbacoin was so kind to send me a Mac QT in my inbox.. Smiley

Can someone with a mac test it for me please, so I can give the man a tip? Wink

Well, the application icon is incorrect (leftover Clickcoin icon), the dock icon menu doesn't work, and there is not native notification support

i didnt notice the icon was wrong. lol. it was a big C , i thought it stood for chip. my bad for not looking better :p

i'll look at th other problems (at least for my own edification) Cheesy

--

edit .. ok i see what i did.
i will just test and upload it as i see the OP is still lacking Smiley

mind you, i cant really test notification as i have no coinz. lol. however i imagine it should be fine now

--

moar edits ..

here's a new OSX version. this one should be fine, as long as the source is fine.
i stuck with qt 4.8.6 whereas previous one i was obviously a bit too clever for my own good , played with macdockiconhandler/notification to enable compiling with 5.3.2 - which broke stuff  Smiley

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j8d4FSc7drMDRLODh6eVdBSFk/view?usp=sharing

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Reward has just hit 16 CHIP . Awesome

reward will be soon 24 chip !!!
Activity: 431
Merit: 250

Nice, Let's mine some chip Grin
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Been to London since Sunday, but great to be back and see that the swap and everything else went super-smooth! Smiley Firing up my wallet for staking as well.

Keep it up Banzai, and like I said countless times already, you're doing an awesome job here! Smiley
Activity: 95
Updates on development - give us details?

-samsunk

We have only just swapped sources.. Which is a major development on its own imo.. Don't forget this is still a take over project.. I have taking the lead though, but that doesnt mean I am responsible for ALL developments for CHIP..I will do my best to bring something special and unique.. But don't expect " moon " in 2 weeks or something... This is not that kind of coin...

I am also working on getting other people on board.. I want us to have a Developer team.. Instead of just me.. If someone in our small community is interested in joining the dev team.. Don't hesitate.. Any skill is a skill.. You can't have enough skilled people in one team Wink

Good boy - thanks for the update and good luck

-samsunk
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

-samsunk

We have only just swapped sources.. Which is a major development on its own imo.. Don't forget this is still a take over project.. I have taking the lead though, but that doesnt mean I am responsible for ALL developments for CHIP..I will do my best to bring something special and unique.. But don't expect " moon " in 2 weeks or something... This is not that kind of coin...

I am also working on getting other people on board.. I want us to have a Developer team.. Instead of just me.. If someone in our small community is interested in joining the dev team.. Don't hesitate.. Any skill is a skill.. You can't have enough skilled people in one team Wink
Activity: 95

-samsunk
Great looking wallet and the swap went smooooth

Yeah and transactions are fast! great job BanzaiBTC.
LOL - Why do I feel like I am the only one mining this coin?  Am i missing something?  Roll Eyes Huh

I'm mining this solo for a while now, so you're not the only one Wink
Activity: 112
Great looking wallet and the swap went smooooth
Pages:
Jump to: