Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova - page 23. (Read 63530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Is it safe to send my coins from c-cex back to my (new) wallet, just asking to be sure Wink

Yes it is! Just make a test transaction first with 1 chip or something just to be sure  Wink

Btw, I noticed they are working on their site.. so they are down atm  Undecided
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Is it safe to send my coins from c-cex back to my (new) wallet, just asking to be sure Wink
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Small note guys... Although PoS starts from launch... It sometimes takes a while to actually kick in on the chain.. This has nothing to do with your stakeage.. This is a network thing Wink

EDIT: YOBIT IS STILL WORKING ON THE SWAP
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
clean design i like it,
i just think we need to do campaign on twitter to add on more exchange,
also the site there details there not update yet..

I know, the website will be updated soon... Its really a lot of work you know.. Everything needs updating due the swap
yes i know..
have a great potential for this coin!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
clean design i like it,

I know, the website will be updated soon... Its really a lot of work you know.. Everything needs updating due the swap
Activity: 99
clean design i like it,
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Thanks for the support guys!  Smiley

YoBit is still not finished! I will keep you updated!

Note: I will keep mining on the old source also. To keep the chain moving until the swap is officially done in a week or so.. More info about manual swaps tonight!
Activity: 95
well done for the swap.

new explorer looks great  Wink
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
C-CEX IS DONE SWAPPING!

NEW WINDOWS WALLET/SOURCE IN OP!

CLEAN YOUR OLD APPDATA/ROAMING/CHIPCOIN FOLDER

YOU CAN MINE ON THE NEW SUPRNOVA POOL LINKED IN OP!!

NOTE! Until block 1000 we have 0 rewards to keep the chain moving during the swap and give everyone a fair start..

More block info in OP! Wink

I also see I made a few typos... -_-

Will be corrected soon lol

EDIT:

New blockexplorer online! Smiley

http://www.chipcoin.info/explorer2/
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
PLEASE STOP SENDING FUNDS TO YOBIT FROM NOW ON!

WE ARE WORKING ON THE SWAP!

EDIT2:

YOBIT DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAW DISABLED UNTIL WE ARE DONE

C-CEX IS UP AND RUNNING

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
PLEASE STOP SENDING FUNDS TO YOBIT AND C-CEX FROM NOW ON!

EDIT: YOBIT DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAW DISABLED UNTIL WE ARE DONE

C-CEX SOON

Great news, and my stuck transfer confirmed while I was out.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
PLEASE STOP SENDING FUNDS TO YOBIT AND C-CEX FROM NOW ON!

EDIT: YOBIT DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAW DISABLED UNTIL WE ARE DONE

C-CEX SOON
Still not a single reply from both exchanges.. I have both on skype..

Guess in the worst case we need to wait until monday... Maybe it was stupid of me to plan this in the weekend.. My apologies for that guys... Its just really hard to get in contact and make solid agreements with exchanges unfortunately... Don't get me wrong.. They are very supportive towards us.. Communication is the only issue here, timezones/private matters etc.. I have no doubt everything will be alright in the end...  Smiley

Again: If you have not send your funds to yobit or ccex.. you still can... Until I post so otherwise! Wink

So since you didn't post otherwise, I thought I would send a few more to C-cex to have a little more even spread. It's now been 1 hr 45 min and 0 confirms.
That seems like a really long time.

The old chain got stuck again.. My rental finished while I was sleeping...And no one else was mining... Should be starting to move any minute now..  Wink
Exactly the reason why we are swapping Cheesy

EDIT: And we are moving...

Oh yeah... I worked on a new type of explorer this week... Including address claim and a few other things..Will be launched with CHIPv2  Wink

I'm gonna point my rig to chip once i'm back from work...

Any news from the exchanges about the swap??
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Guess in the worst case we need to wait until monday... Maybe it was stupid of me to plan this in the weekend.. My apologies for that guys... Its just really hard to get in contact and make solid agreements with exchanges unfortunately... Don't get me wrong.. They are very supportive towards us.. Communication is the only issue here, timezones/private matters etc.. I have no doubt everything will be alright in the end...  Smiley

Again: If you have not send your funds to yobit or ccex.. you still can... Until I post so otherwise! Wink

So since you didn't post otherwise, I thought I would send a few more to C-cex to have a little more even spread. It's now been 1 hr 45 min and 0 confirms.

The old chain got stuck again.. My rental finished while I was sleeping...And no one else was mining... Should be starting to move any minute now..  Wink
Exactly the reason why we are swapping Cheesy

EDIT: And we are moving...

Oh yeah... I worked on a new type of explorer this week... Including address claim and a few other things..Will be launched with CHIPv2  Wink

Activity: 95
Looks like people are catching on to this , price is rising nicely ,even before swap. Love it.

weak hands - impatient people once again keeping the price down.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Looks like people are catching on to this , price is rising nicely ,even before swap. Love it.
If the swap is complete and new source is active, can we still mine @ suprnova??

Or are there other pools to mine..

I contacted both suprnova, and aikapool.. They are willing to update when the time is there...  Wink

Still no word back... I hope to bring some better news tomorrow...

Okay, thanks for the update. We'll wait and see what happens tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Well I am happy to say I am a new Chip holder.  I am excited for where this may lead.  I always liked the name Chip. - pokeytex
If the swap is complete and new source is active, can we still mine @ suprnova??

Or are there other pools to mine..

I contacted both suprnova, and aikapool.. They are willing to update when the time is there...  Wink

Still no word back... I hope to bring some better news tomorrow...

No, rush the coins not going anywhere. No one I blaming you for any delays.
Pages:
Jump to: