Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova - page 27. (Read 63530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Can i still mine this coin until the swap??

You certainly can Smiley

Pools are in the OP, or you can solo.. We also have an in-wallet miner-gui for cpu mining.. Wink
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Can i still mine this coin until the swap??
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thanks for doing such a good job, Yobit must cooperate Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Thanks guys...  Smiley

Small update:

New source is doing its job perfectly.. I will make a final version soon.
I'm waiting on a reaction from Yobit. I filled in multiple suport tickets about the upcoming swap etc. Nothing back yet after 9 days (first ticket send)

I don't want to start the swap on c-cex when the yobit market is still open for trading. That will be confusing and we don't want that.
So I need to discuss with Yobit to keep the market closed during the swap and update afterwards when people got their new coins, OR if they want to co operate with the swap (swapping balances from source)

I will keep you updated of course Wink
Activity: 231
Really liking the numbers you put up Banzai . Thumbs up from me.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hi Banzai. I fully support and trust you, and will invest in chips. As part of the swap will you be lowering the money supply? If so can you give us a range? What is the current money supply?

Vegas

Thanks for the support Vegas Cool

The current supply is about ~10.3 million - see http://chip.blockpioneers.pw

Imo that is a great amount of coins. And there is no reason to lower it... Unless the community wants to do a 10/1 swap.. Nothing is official yet, things still can be changed.

I am currently building a new source to test, we don't want any problems to rise during the swap etc. Wink

Test source has the currenct specs:

Block 1 - Swap coins
5000 - blocks PoW with 0 reward to keep the chain moving during the swap (Depending on the total swap period, this nr can change)

Stake blocks:
2-5000 - 0.1 CHIP (fair start for everyone)
5001-10000 - 4 CHIP
10001-20000 - 8 CHIP
20001-30000 - 12 CHIP
30001-40000 - 8 CHIP
40001-50000 - 4 CHIP
50001-60000 - 2 CHIP
60001+ - 1 CHIP

Again, nrs can be changed, this is only a test mockup
1 minute blocks, so about 1440 new blocks a day

The extra coins generated with the higher blocks will be about 3% of the current supply, probably less. And it will go back to 1 CHIP per stakeblock, No annual %  Wink

I would like to have a few opinions based on these specs if possible  Smiley

Cheers,
Banzai
i also support you and i am also think not need to do 10/1 swap..
Activity: 210
Hi Banzai. I fully support and trust you, and will invest in chips. As part of the swap will you be lowering the money supply? If so can you give us a range? What is the current money supply?

Vegas

Imo that is a great amount of coins. And there is no reason to lower it... Unless the community wants to do a 10/1 swap.. Nothing is official yet, things still can be changed.

I am currently building a new source to test, we don't want any problems to rise during the swap etc. Wink

Block 1 - Swap coins
5000 - blocks PoW with 0 reward to keep the chain moving during the swap (Depending on the total swap period, this nr can change)

Stake blocks:
5001-10000 - 4 CHIP
10001-20000 - 8 CHIP
20001-30000 - 12 CHIP
30001-40000 - 8 CHIP
40001-50000 - 4 CHIP
50001-60000 - 2 CHIP
60001+ - 1 CHIP

The extra coins generated with the higher blocks will be about 3% of the current supply, probably less. And it will go back to 1 CHIP per stakeblock, No annual %  Wink

Cheers,
Banzai

Still hold CHIP after yesterday's dump, I trust Banzai no need to rush let's make CHIP big together
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I would like to see a 10/1 coin swap. 10 Million is too high and hurts the price. I would like to see 1 million coins. Also after DPOS , how about a moderate POS percent 25%, 50%? to keep new investtors coming in and chain moving?

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I like your plan - the goal is higher prices and accumulation
It accomplishes both. Those that want to move to higher stake levels
will buy and provide liquidity . those holding keep coins off market.

Coding may be a challenge??
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
If someone wants to talk with me in private, just add me on skype: [email protected]
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Vegas

Block 1 - Swap coins

Stake blocks:
5001-10000 - 4 CHIP
10001-20000 - 8 CHIP
20001-30000 - 12 CHIP
30001-40000 - 8 CHIP
40001-50000 - 4 CHIP
50001-60000 - 2 CHIP
60001+ - 1 CHIP

Cheers,
Banzai
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Big wall at 450 :/
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
More info about the swap this weekend guys! Working out the final things now.. I will also start testing the new code tomorrow  Cool
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I also move my btc to c-cex =)
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Well all my chips are on c-cex so lets buy more Smiley
Activity: 231
That's great work . I will move all chips over , and will start trading there instead.

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Great news! I have come to an agreement with c-cex to host the swap for us! More information coming soon! And a big heads up to c-cex guys! Please trade there some more.. they offer us great support, they deserve some volume!! Cool
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Was going to ask if anyone was having a problem with wallet synching, but
went to explore and saw no block ofund in 2 hours . My wallet says synching 2 hour behind.

Hopefully it is going to resolve itself??

I noticed this as well.. I am monitoring.. AND mining..

We need to act fast.. Its been a week since I asked for opinions about PoS.. Only one or two replied to it.. We need to go PoS asap after tonight.. This means a swap will occur soon. Meanwhile.. please keep mining to keep the chain moving.. It seems the miners just stopped... I only have about 4 mhs myself.. which I will throw in... If this does not resolve by mining a few hours.. we need a more drastic measure  Wink

I will contact exchanges tomorrow about PoS plans.

Now I need some sleep.. its 6 in the morning here..

I have been running full 8 threads through my cpu and no blocks for 8 days - got 40 on the 10th a couple the 11th and 12th then zip

Hmmm.... I guess that has to do with the miners hopping on and off... Leaving us at a rather higher diff for cpu minig.. I am now hashing for 36 hrs, and the blocks keep popping in...  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: