Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova - page 34. (Read 63530 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Mac Wallet - 15K CHIP Bounty! PM me if you are interested!

Here's the MacOSX wallet link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/thj7qt28rlwv7sk/ChipCoin-Qt-v1.0.0.0-community-MacOSX.dmg?dl=0
MacOSX 10.7+ required.

And my CHIP addy: CLr1464z4BT8iJPZdxbqk3ZLQH2MAWCV3Z
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Great job BanzaiBTC
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Thank you ocminer!  Smiley Will add you in the OP

Other:

Reserved : 25K CHIP
I will double the amount to 50k CHIP. Every re-tweet will get you 200 CHIP instead of 100! Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
74615 according to my wallet
First of all, congratulations on the take-over BanzaiBTC and everyone else involved! Smiley

Now, I don't understand what some people have against BanzaiBTC. If you do just a little research: He runs a respectable business (BlockPioneers), has been actively contributing to several communities, is paying for webhosting with his own money, and is willing to take ChipCoin to the next level on a voluntary basis. I don't know him well either, but to me he seems like a trustable and honest guy.

That's the beauty about cryptocurrencies, it's a free and open world. Nobody forces you to stick with one coin, if you don't like it; move on.

I, for one, believe this coin is in good hands now. Whatever trolls are saying and FUD there's spread, you have my support. Cheesy
another ppl who bought the coin, trying to clear situation
Don't worry, I haven't bought anything. My ~150k is still on the exchange, I have never touched it after the original developer left.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey guys,

I'm about to re-open the pool for Chip.

Whats the current block height etc ?
First of all, congratulations on the take-over BanzaiBTC and everyone else involved! Smiley

Now, I don't understand what some people have against BanzaiBTC. If you do just a little research: He runs a respectable business (BlockPioneers), has been actively contributing to several communities, is paying for webhosting with his own money, and is willing to take ChipCoin to the next level on a voluntary basis. I don't know him well either, but to me he seems like a trustable and honest guy.

That's the beauty about cryptocurrencies, it's a free and open world. Nobody forces you to stick with one coin, if you don't like it; move on.

I, for one, believe this coin is in good hands now. Whatever trolls are saying and FUD there's spread, you have my support. Cheesy
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
YES!! Real happy to see this takeover!!

was bagholder now new faith

Dump my wall ok? Need more chips! Cool
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes Banzai we know you just keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hey BanzaiBTC don't let a small minority detract you from a great project . We need revivals way more than new scam coins. Well done.

Some people will spout shit on all threads no matter what . Guess their papaa didn't luv em enuff.

Keep up the good work
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
goods news for update dev Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Sorry, BanzaiBTC , but your takeover comes on the heels of a really awful "takeover" scam.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-smartpoker-smartchips-decentralized-poker-service-1180846

All the trolls will think you are somehow related to that.

Good luck, with your takeover. it will be an uphill battle. Hope it works out good for you and those who decide to support you. Wink

If people do their own research... They shouldve known that was a scam lol...
Activity: 750
I like the new GUI interface
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Can you reincarnate HiFun, I have lot of them because of Bitsy?

Chip takeover looks great.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Sorry, BanzaiBTC , but your takeover comes on the heels of a really awful "takeover" scam.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-smartpoker-smartchips-decentralized-poker-service-1180846

All the trolls will think you are somehow related to that.

Good luck, with your takeover. it will be an uphill battle. Hope it works out good for you and those who decide to support you. Wink
Activity: 546
where to find this chipcoin for free ?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
What is the problem with a dev that holds some coins ?! For me, its a good reason for him to work hard and get the better return as possible.!!! Stop thinking and saying everybody are bad :@
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Reserved for future updates
Pages:
Jump to: