Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] Chipcoin | Full PoS | Maintained Only | Yobit | Nova - page 4. (Read 63530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I'm thinking of doing a small fork, to a 3-5 minute blocktime.. This to keep our blockchain relatively small  (After 6 months we're already on block 300K+)
Rewards will be pulled up to match the new bocktime

Not sure yet though Wink

5 minutes are quite long, but 3 minutes seem to be ok.
how about two minutes? would halfen the future chain but still be very fast (in relation to a famous coin  Tongue), if you ask me.

In reality, those 2 minutes, are not 2 minutes most of the time, but a little less... So I think 3 minutes would be best...
Basicly, a transaction is instantly credited into your wallet if you send coins, then its just a matter of confirms before it becomes spendable... With the path we are taking now with CHIP, confirm speed is not really priority... Minted Blocks already confirm after 8 blocks , so if we take a 3 minute block spacing, your coins are spendable again within 30 minutes, which is still a hell of a lot faster then most of the coins around Wink
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
I'm thinking of doing a small fork, to a 3-5 minute blocktime.. This to keep our blockchain relatively small  (After 6 months we're already on block 300K+)

Not sure yet though Wink

5 minutes are quite long, but 3 minutes seem to be ok.
how about two minutes? would halfen the future chain but still be very fast (in relation to a famous coin  Tongue), if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 1504
with novaexchange back online, there is a second exchange given.
hopefully this time, nova does better... it was a good start last time.

I had high hopes for this exchange myself... Relaunching after a hack, I like that actually.. Shows some dedication, and love for the business imo Wink
We'll see how it goes!

I needed some time to work on my explorers the last few weeks.. Time to get back to work on CHIP

btw..  Smiley

edit:
Seems I joined the "hero members"  Cool

Congrats on hero!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I will open a new thread this week in the services section.. To present the upcoming exchange, and explain what this means for Chipcoin holders...  Smiley

A "landing page" website with information will be released.. People can subscribe there for beta testing etc.

Planned beta release around October 2016  Wink
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Not sure yet though Wink
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

I had high hopes for this exchange myself... Relaunching after a hack, I like that actually.. Shows some dedication, and love for the business imo Wink
We'll see how it goes!

I needed some time to work on my explorers the last few weeks.. Time to get back to work on CHIP

btw..  Smiley

edit:
Seems I joined the "hero members"  Cool
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Agreed. Yobit has been acting like Cryptsy lately. Very unstable. Be careful there guys.

Vegas
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I am definitely happy with Yobit , yes they are very slow with tickets , but in the last 3 years (I think) of using them I have never had a single issue.

Don't waste money on keeping us on C Cex ,never any volume there so next time we would have the same issue again.

My 2 cents worth
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Anyone willing to generate some volume on c-cex? I can't access my CHIP wallet atm.... Hopefully tomorrow though...

On the other hand, it seems nobody actually cares if we get de-listed on c-cex...

Cex has no volume at all, so i don't really care. Every chip activity from my side happens @yobit.

I'm not sure... But isnt it actually convenient for us to be listed on only on exchange (for now)? With only one exchange, everything happens on that one exchange.. isnt that easier to sustain a certain price?

I do know Boki has issues with Yobit... And I'm not to happy with the support side there myself.... Though I never lost any funds.. I did lost faith when they pulled that LISK thing.. But that seems to be ok for now... lol...

New faucet up for testing...
http://faucet.blockpioneers.info

I'm pretty sure we have the most decent faucet around for now Wink
legendary
Anyone willing to generate some volume on c-cex? I can't access my CHIP wallet atm.... Hopefully tomorrow though...

On the other hand, it seems nobody actually cares if we get de-listed on c-cex...

Cex has no volume at all, so i don't really care. Every chip activity from my side happens @yobit.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Faucet is down for the moment... Working on a new version...
The explorer is also going for another update Wink

I did not have any time to work on the exchange whitepaper yet.. Please have patience with me  Grin
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I will start working on the "TradePioneers" exchange next week. Now this will not be finished in a week.. Like I said before, release is planned for after the summer.. Probably September/October..

I will post a "white paper" about this project next week.. This will explain everything in detail, about how CHIP holders will benefit from the exchange Wink

This is good news. So far I am only happy about cheap coins, sadly yesterdays 60K on ~350 is gone where I am banned on this wonderfull exchange yobit that is stealing coins and pushing any scam that comes out. If banzai does not mind and if someone wants to quit at higher price than 160, PM me. But I think it is better to let the price go down before next buy up comes, because 500 might be to expensive for some to enter. What do you say or what would you like to happen Smiley ?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I will start working on the "TradePioneers" exchange next week. Now this will not be finished in a week.. Like I said before, release is planned for after the summer.. Probably September/October..

I will post a "white paper" about this project next week.. This will explain everything in detail, about how CHIP holders will benefit from the exchange Wink
Maybe, on yobit all my accounts are currently banned and actually I do not want to deal with yobit anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
It appears we have our monthly ritual at ccex again.. I will take care of it...

Also it looks like someone wants out.. Good deals on yobit  Grin

After a week in the sun, its time to get back to work....
More news coming soon... Wink

I am helping out a little on this
Hopefully, a few other loyal CHIP holders help as well.
Should not all be on Banzai
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
It appears we have our monthly ritual at ccex again.. I will take care of it...

Also it looks like someone wants out.. Good deals on yobit  Grin

After a week in the sun, its time to get back to work....
More news coming soon... Wink
@BanzaiBTC - I have to tell you that I love the stake journal feature of the wallet.  It seems such a small thing but I can't tell you how many times I have added up my stakes in a day to see what I made.  Now I just click the journal button and "VOILA" it's all at my fingertips.  Thanks @BanzaiBTC!

I agree, but multisend is the feature that I like much more especially because it works perfectly until now. I lost by far more time to resend them, and most time on looking up for addresses (later I wrote scripts), now everything happens automaticly, way better than scripts.
Pages:
Jump to: