Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] ChipCoin - X11 PoW - Phase 2 - 3 Exchanges - Join Us! - page 17. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good afternoon guys,

I just took a look at the other coins named in this thread, I have to be honest. We had no clue whatsoever Cheesy We did not want to make a " copy"  project. It is almost sick how much our logo's resemble each other. If you take a closer look at the source, you can see the genesis block is mined about 5 days ago, before the BIOS announcement came across Roll Eyes Just sayin  Grin

Hi, dev!
Please add my pool to OP - https://aikapool.com/chip

http://aikapool.com/logo.png

Thanks!

Thank you for having us! Added to OP

Just setup a p2pool for Chipcoin if anyone wants to try out this coin without having to sign up for anything.  
Code:
sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://122.108.69.241:9441 -u yourChipcoinaddress -p x -I 13

Thanks, Added to OP!

Anyway.. is it me or did the dev forgot to change the .ico file? Cheesy not that its a big deal

This could be, I compiled on windows. And windows can be a bit of a pain in the ass when it comes down to the IconCache. Meaning if I change the Icon.ico file to another, windows still shows you the original file sometimes. I need to check this when I am near my compile machine Wink

@BanzaiBTC, What about that explorer?  Smiley I have other people reaching out for the bounty as well! Reserving it for another 10hrs or so, or the job will go to someone else  Wink

To-do list today:

Spicing up the OP
Hopefully finish the website
Contact Yobit/Ccex (bigger ones will come later)
Adding .conf file in wallet.zip

Be sure to name you configuration file Chipcoin.conf, and change username and password!

Edit: Mac wallet bounty reserved - Received PM
Activity: 34
Just setup a p2pool for Chipcoin if anyone wants to try out this coin without having to sign up for anything. 
Code:
sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://122.108.69.241:9441 -u yourChipcoinaddress -p x -I 13
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Hi, dev!
Please add my pool to OP - https://aikapool.com/chip

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
mining for 1hr and got no confirmed yet.this normal
is suprnova pool down , got wrong url error

Works fine here, try refreshing your DNS or use Google's

https://chips.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=dashboard is down for me too.  I tried flushing the DNS to no avail.  Your other URL sites are working with the exception of this one.

Hmm weird, try using

https://178.33.228.14/

Until the DNS works for you again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
My wallet won't connect, at the bottom right hand corner of the GUI it says "0 active connections to the Chipcoin network", and in the folder there is no .conf file, just Chipcoin-qt (application), and qrc_bitcoin (CPP file). Do I need to add anything to make it connect, or is there a large obvious button somewhere that I need to click?

You need to create ChipCoin.conf file in AppData\Roaming\Chipcoin\ open it with notepad and add nodes.
Activity: 4
My wallet won't connect, at the bottom right hand corner of the GUI it says "0 active connections to the Chipcoin network", and in the folder there is no .conf file, just Chipcoin-qt (application), and qrc_bitcoin (CPP file). Do I need to add anything to make it connect, or is there a large obvious button somewhere that I need to click?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This is working good on Supernova pool? I may have some miners to point at it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

thanks ocminer its working now
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

https://chips.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=dashboard is down for me too.  I tried flushing the DNS to no avail.  Your other URL sites are working with the exception of this one.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
A Fools Paradise Is A Wise Man's Hell
i have problem with the wallet i have no connection at all and i have addnode in .conf,could somebody help me?

Try adding addnode=chips.suprnova.cc
how long did u wait to sync ur wallet?

I don't have a chipcoin wallet but it should start to sync almost immediately and since this coin only has a few hundred blocks mined so far it shouldn't take long.
Activity: 435
Merit: 125
i have problem with the wallet i have no connection at all and i have addnode in .conf,could somebody help me?

it's ok Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
A Fools Paradise Is A Wise Man's Hell

legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
I would like to reserve the blockexplorer bounty Smiley
Give me a few hours till I get home

I am not having any trouble at all... did you name it Chipcoin.conf ?
yes i did how long did u wait to sync it?
did u copy this in the .conf?
rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=7531
port=7532
maxconnections=100
server=1
listen=1

Yep.. Working like a charm... you sure you named it .conf and not .conf.txt?

Anyway.. is it me or did the dev forgot to change the .ico file? Cheesy not that its a big deal

yes i did how long did u wait to sync it?
did u copy this in the .conf?
rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=7531
port=7532
maxconnections=100
server=1
listen=1
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer

Activity: 28
Small main website preview (no spelling check yet Wink )

http://i.imgur.com/1rNwyIq.png

Calling it a day for now, a man needs his sleep Smiley Lots of work to do tomorrow!
Pages:
Jump to: