Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHNcoin][CNC][PPLNS Pool] **Stratum** chn.mnlan.net - page 10. (Read 13274 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I see a few blocks will need to be paid manually.  I will take care of that soon.
Just shut down for the night, payouts are coming through. There's currently a bit of a gap between block confirmation and payout but if he is having to do it manually that's to be expected

Indeed.  I don't think the pool software was was originally made to crunch the data this fast.

I am keeping a close eye on it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just shut down for the night, payouts are coming through. There's currently a bit of a gap between block confirmation and payout but if he is having to do it manually that's to be expected
It seems like the blocks were hitting faster than the script was running.  It should be better now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
connection problems (even miners can't connect).

What's going on?

Still have 5675 valid shares waiting to get payed. Did you finish running those scripts yet or is there a bigger problem ?

Still 10+ unconfirmed blocks.  It does not pay out till they are confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Still have 5675 valid shares waiting to get payed. Did you finish running those scripts yet or is there a bigger problem ?
Running the scrips manually now.

can you not cron run it? Like every 5 minutes?

I will check with other pools to see how they do it.

Thank you.

What about auto payout? How often are those triggered? It seems it's not working at the moment.

I will check with other pools to see how they do it.

duno how mutch should i get but for 300K/s i got 6 CHN so far, and 10 still unconfirmed

~130 per day.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
duno how mutch should i get but for 300K/s i got 6 CHN so far, and 10 still unconfirmed
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
OK I'm pulling out too.

I don't get credited for found blocks.

Good lord.  This is a known issue with the software.  Fear not, all I do is manually run some scripts every so often to fix it.

You dont sound very professional. Maybe this is one of those " every so often " moments to fix things eh ?
Im about to go to bed but unless  I see somekind of payment in the next half hour im pulling out too.

Which is a pity because if I'm really getting just 10% stales i'd hate to leave your pool.
OK I'm pulling out too.

Good lord.  This is a known issue with the software.  Fear not, all I do is manually run some scripts every so often to fix it.

Does not happen at cnc.dontmine.me (they seem to use the same pool software as you).

What's the matter?

OK I'm pulling out too.

Good lord.  This is a known issue with the software.  Fear not, all I do is manually run some scripts every so often to fix it.
OK I'm pulling out too.

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
@niteryder: blocks get confirmed, but "Account Balance" stays at 0.

What's going on?

I'm having the same issue. I actually pulled out of CHN all together for right now, but I have over 4700 shares confirmed and 0 balance right now :/
@niteryder: blocks get confirmed, but "Account Balance" stays at 0.

What's going on?
Could you increase difficulty please? 16 is a bit low. Maybe try more like 63.
Pages:
Jump to: