Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHNcoin][CNC][PPLNS Pool] **Stratum** chn.mnlan.net - page 5. (Read 13274 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Looking good hash wise, now we just need our luck to pick up
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
dumb question, how do i do that?

If you reboot your computer, it usually fixes the issue.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
dumb question, how do i do that?
Activity: 503
Merit: 502
Can't connect to miner or website?

get a new ip and it should work again
Activity: 70
Can't connect to miner or website?
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Cheers, mining now Smiley
Alright.  I had to change the IP and modify the DNS.  So, you may need to restart your miner and/or computer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Activity: 111
Yeah just started mining CNC was going to go solo then decided a pool might be a bit better. I'm having trouble staying connected to your pool.

It's down for a few minutes while I get it moved to better DDoS filtration.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah just started mining CNC was going to go solo then decided a pool might be a bit better. I'm having trouble staying connected to your pool.
Activity: 28
I've already switched to FTC. Tried 3 or 4 pools all pay about 1/2 ~ 1/8 of the expected rate. This pool is the 1/8 btw.
Activity: 391
My payouts are real bad right now.

I put 12 MH on the server - enough to be the 2nd most powerful miner - and I have ~26 coins right now in 3 hours of mining. I've found multiple blocks for the pool, too. I'm also seeing a lot of connection problems.

Please tell me this is being resolved, or else I guess I have to go back to FTC. However, I'd really like to get that ~3,000 CNC/day that the pool projected when I was hitting it with the amount I should.
Is there an issue with the displayed stats too? We seem like we're getting exceptionally bad luck

And here comes the DDoS.
Activity: 266
Is there an issue with the displayed stats too? We seem like we're getting exceptionally bad luck
that i did not notice and cannot fix on my end. time to change pool

^^

is your stratum disconnecting a lot? your balance looks about right for the valid shares

You are getting a disconnect because I am running a report on the servers database, I guess it's too much for it.  I'll wait until later.
that i did not notice and cannot fix on my end. time to change pool

^^

is your stratum disconnecting a lot? your balance looks about right for the valid shares
Activity: 60
^^

past hour stratum has been disconnecting a lot, I think user accounts have tripled in the past few hours and it's possible the server is just getting overloaded.
Exactly my problem. See stats below. I've been on for 4 hours. For 1.5M i expect to have made 50 coins. And I don't think it's payout not catching up. The paid vs. unpaid share is not so big, so I'd say even when the unpaid is counted its like 10 CHC.

Your Current Hashrate
1496 KH/s

Paid Shares [All submitted shares from previous rounds which are already accounted and paid for.]
Your Valid: 3362
Invalid: 230

Unpaid Shares [Submitted shares between the last 120 confirms block until now.]
Your Valid: 1527
Pool Valid: 408911

Round Shares [Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)]
Pool Valid: 66

Round Estimate
0.32533291 CHN

Account Balance
6.35008273 CHN

for around 1900 kh/s i've been paid around 32 CHC in the past couple hours. not sure what's going on with your end

That sounds a lot more reasonable, if I was getting even 20-25 coins I wouldn't be complaining, but it seems some of us are getting really low payouts. My invalids, according to the pool are around 2%, so I do not think it is because I am submitting junk shares.
Activity: 60
for around 1900 kh/s i've been paid around 32 CHC in the past couple hours. not sure what's going on with your end

That sounds a lot more reasonable, if I was getting even 20-25 coins I wouldn't be complaining, but it seems some of us are getting really low payouts. My invalids, according to the pool are around 2%, so I do not think it is because I am submitting junk shares.

Like I mentioned before.  Shares and blocks are coming so fast I need to run a script on the back end to get it caught up.  Right now, the database is busy enough that it wont let me run the script.

it's all good. thanks niteryder for everything
Pages:
Jump to: