Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 48. (Read 64849 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The good thing Sad is that we are already on bittrex....

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CTZ

let us look if this is good .. i made this experience with sync call, early listing with good Price and then the multipools are incoming, diffs goes very high and you see since listing this coin
sell pressure around the clock.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

well, another good thing is that with only 536 blocks ( 500 of which worth 1 coin ) the coin will be really scarce Smiley
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
www.l3p.nl
blabla
Retarget difficulty each block
21 mining days = 90,720 blocks
Approx 9330 coins generated by mining  Grin
Confirmations to fully verify transaction: 6 = 2 minutes
blabla
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
I gonna give you 10 more minutes if it won't be working i'll go back to sync
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
GRRR.. Rented .2BTC worth of rigs for this launch, STUCK ON Block 536. What a freakin waste.

Never rent rigs for a new coin if you are not 100% sure.

lol  +1 exactly point giant rigs at a brand new coin... point big rental rig's at stable/trusted coins, or at least have backup coins to mine with it for when they get stuck...

+1 indeed! so you not have any waste hash for the buck
Activity: 152
A really bad day today - a huge thunderstorm will hit soon, so I'm gonna shut down everyting...

Good luck! I  hope, that this coin will survive and be a major one!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
GRRR.. Rented .2BTC worth of rigs for this launch, STUCK ON Block 536. What a freakin waste.

lol  +1 exactly point giant rigs at a brand new coin... point big rental rig's at stable/trusted coins, or at least have backup coins to mine with it for when they get stuck...
legendary
thanks for not spreading the hashrate around everyone.... we should really know better by now, if you rent a rig don't put it on the biggest pool, put it on a smaller one to help balance the network out
it is not that, it is programming error.

?? really?  I just know unbalanced mining was supposedly the cause of many forks in crypto land

This is not a fork.

DEV is still looking at the issue.
Activity: 332
thanks for not spreading the hashrate around everyone.... we should really know better by now, if you rent a rig don't put it on the biggest pool, put it on a smaller one to help balance the network out

?? really?  I just know unbalanced mining was supposedly the cause of many forks in crypto land

This is not a fork.
Activity: 154

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

legendary

Dev is looking at the issue now.
Activity: 152
As I said: it's really hard work to make a decent coin!
Hope that dev can fix it...
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
it's stuck at 536 block
Pages:
Jump to: