Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 49. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
thanks for not spreading the hashrate around everyone.... we should really know better by now, if you rent a rig don't put it on the biggest pool, put it on a smaller one to help balance the network out.

or this will keep happening!!
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Damn another shitcoin ......waste of hash
Activity: 253
Let's Boolberry
OH NO
I think it being something wrong with the coin
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Activity: 332
Are we stuck at block 536 ?

Seems to be the case.

So far for the smooth launch Sad
I'm afraid I have to point my rigs elsewhere.
Activity: 252
looks like we broke it  ....or its an epic block
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

Seems to be the case.
Activity: 332
legendary
Kaspa
firts 500 blok with 1 coin reward

I really like that kind of start! So far, so good - hope that this smooth journey will continue! Good luck!!

You know.... A coin is ONLY successful when DEV and COMMUNITY can work together. If i need to do all the work by myself then it will never work, but if people help....

If you gonna be a good leader, developer, promotor... this coin will gather a community and will survive  Smiley
but if you gonna misuse premine or do not commit - there will not be a community around the coin to help you and CTZ will die after a little pump...

placebo has been a great help over at OC... I'm sure he knows what he's doing and will do it well
Activity: 253
Let's Boolberry
DEV,why the block 534 only amount 0.01 coins?
legendary
Activity: 1120

I really like that kind of start! So far, so good - hope that this smooth journey will continue! Good luck!!

You know.... A coin is ONLY successful when DEV and COMMUNITY can work together. If i need to do all the work by myself then it will never work, but if people help....

If you gonna be a good leader, developer, promotor... this coin will gather a community and will survive  Smiley
but if you gonna misuse premine or do not commit - there will not be a community around the coin to help you and CTZ will die after a little pump...

It seems that you don't know me good enough Smiley A few coins will always be used for covering cost. I've been on bitcointalk so long that i have more to lose then it win... btw, i've used my normal bitcointalk address, no newbie account or so Wink
Activity: 152

It's a hard work to launch a coin, you know  Grin
but if you gonna misuse premine or do not commit - there will be no community around the coin to help you and CTZ will die after a little pump...

legendary
Kaspa
isn't it best to balance out the network hashrate? instead of everyone running to the biggest pool ?

That should indeed by the best.... we are getting closer to block 500, so estimate 18mins and everything should be going nicely.
True, but tell that to the gigahash+ pools still accepting registrations

+1 or at least the top 1 should and when it's getting close not when it's 2.5x ahead of the closest pool
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
fair and smooth launch Smiley
Activity: 350
Activity: 448
510-3,710.00
509-32,000.00
501-3,340.00
500-3,340.00
Block 520 was a nice one Smiley

32000 - Civilization is said to have begun at Sumer.

legendary
Block 520 was a nice one Smiley

32000 - Civilization is said to have begun at Sumer.

Activity: 238
Just read through all the forum posts.  

There are some people in here that are just generally rude, nasty, and not contributing to crypto at all.

I think I am dumber for reading the last 5 pages.

Regardless, and ignoring the forum trolls and general people who are not helpful, I welcome you to mine this coin on Dedicated.

Yes, it is true we have had some major attacks and issues with connectivity the past few days.  We have already plugged up some of those areas and are working hard to mitigate future attacks.

Good luck gentlemen Smiley

CTZ.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: