Pages:
Author

Topic: ••••[ANN][CKE] Cookie! Have a Cookie, Cookies for everyone! LAUNCHED! •••• - page 3. (Read 23498 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
i get no connection on the wallet. added node, started as server, still nothing Sad

Code:
rpcport=8669
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
daemon=1
addnode=54.194.99.126

try that for the coin.conf file (coin.conf NOT cookiecoin.conf in roaming/cookiecoin)

i already have, but no connection.

hmmmm, make sure it can get through your firewall, and double check that it is saved as .conf not a notepad file. Other than that I cannot think why it is not working. if you are running other wallets at the same time shut them down while configuring cookie (I have had conflicts before). also it may be of worth to change allowip to your ip address. If anyone has any more nodes to list, that would be of help also (I do not) Hope you get it working.

still nothing. deleted everything, reinstalled, closed everything else, changed details on the .conf but it won't work. unobtanium is the only wallet i got the same problems with. maybe just bad luck. i'll try again over the next days. more nodes probably would be good Smiley

yeah I had problems with unobtanium as well, got it working by adding a port and changing allowip to *  on that one.   maybe try adding port=8668 (doing that seemed to fix unobtanium if I remember, adding a port= and making it one digit less than the rpc, if I remember, but it has been ahwhile since I configured uno wallet). if thats the only one that didn't work also, may be a similar issue. I have been going over other coin configs to see if there is something that might work but haven't found anything relevent.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
i get no connection on the wallet. added node, started as server, still nothing Sad

Code:
rpcport=8669
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
daemon=1
addnode=54.194.99.126

try that for the coin.conf file (coin.conf NOT cookiecoin.conf in roaming/cookiecoin)

hmmmm, make sure it can get through your firewall, and double check that it is saved as .conf not a notepad file. Other than that I cannot think why it is not working. if you are running other wallets at the same time shut them down while configuring cookie (I have had conflicts before). also it may be of worth to change allowip to your ip address. If anyone has any more nodes to list, that would be of help also (I do not) Hope you get it working.

still nothing. deleted everything, reinstalled, closed everything else, changed details on the .conf but it won't work. unobtanium is the only wallet i got the same problems with. maybe just bad luck. i'll try again over the next days. more nodes probably would be good Smiley

Code:
rpcport=8669
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
daemon=1
addnode=54.194.99.126

Code:
rpcport=8669
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
daemon=1
addnode=54.194.99.126

noticing more transaction fees in the blocks, thats always a good indicator that it is being traded SOMEWHERE, and not just mined and stockpiled for an exchange..
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Not yet, we're working on it!
Smiley Great! Perhaps this is just a good time to start thinking about it but I suggest to do not rush to it...

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Code:
rpcport=8669
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
daemon=1
addnode=54.194.99.126

Diff is so low at the minute! Keep mining!!!
Activity: 224
Difficulty 1046
This coin is very cool!
The difficulty is very low now,Let's go together Wink

This coin is funny Smiley but people do not like it too much I guess ...

Maybe Cookie need some new upgrade Smiley
right Smiley
legendary
Difficulty 1046
This coin is very cool!

This coin is funny Smiley but people do not like it too much I guess ...

Maybe Cookie need some new upgrade Smiley
Difficulty 1046
This coin is very cool!
Again no! Cookies is not dead Smiley Don't worry i'm not going anywhere.  Grin
legendary
is cookie really dead ? Sad

I want a cookie Sad
Its not dead! Things just didn't go to plan with the relaunch. Were still working on things behind the scenes. Sorry for the low activity!

keep us posted, interested in how things go. Smiley
legendary
Its not dead! Things just didn't go to plan with the relaunch. Were still working on things behind the scenes. Sorry for the low activity!

No problem we do understand that it is not easy to make and keep cryptocurrency alive.

If you need any help from your community - just ask!

Wish you all best!
Pages:
Jump to: