Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CKS] Chicks | Current Supply @ 128,000 | PoS only @25% APR | masternodes! - page 19. (Read 23392 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I also would like for you to work on your campiagns please. Some promotional ones will go very far wouldn't they ? I think you should do some of these. I only habe under 100cks I'm waiting dpfor a good price. What will the next 2 weeks rewards be or have you not thought of that yet ?

Hi, sorry for my late answer. i was away the last days.
We will going to start a prom campaign the next days. more about that in the evening Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I also would like for you to work on your campiagns please. Some promotional ones will go very far wouldn't they ? I think you should do some of these. I only habe under 100cks I'm waiting dpfor a good price. What will the next 2 weeks rewards be or have you not thought of that yet ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
When will the bounties be available ? Are you still doing an airdrop ? I want one please .
You need to work on your campaigns.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
The link for the windows wallet does not work. Any where else you can get it from?

Check the github. If u still dont see the wallet, try cutting off ur eyeballs and checking them for physical damage.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The link for the windows wallet does not work. Any where else you can get it from?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,
How to get 20% rewards? Just hold in my wallet or must contact you?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!
@dev can you please update my faucet link to:

www.coinfaucet.co/chicks

Thanks!
Activity: 130
Can you add a twitter campiagn ? Is it cheaper to buy cks at 250 satoshi or mine them ?
Noone speaks about how manybthey have mined here. Why is that ?
TimC and HarryPorter doing name claim and held more than 500 coins. If you hold this coins till friday, you get reward with 20%.
Congrats.

Next week new round. buy some coins and hold for reward.
So this coin is already dead right?
no.

in 2 hours i send the list with the rewards for this week.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
So this coin is already dead right?
so guys.
tomorow i will post the rewards. thx  Smiley
hope someone can made a signature campaign. bounty is open.
Activity: 255
Chicks Coin Pool

http://altcoinix.com/chicks/public

Example for chick coin: stratum+tcp://altcoinix.com:5012 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

If you need high diff like 32768 you can use port 5013

Good Lucks

If you have any problem with pool please PM me

Still waiting for a manual payment 6 hours ago, and your auto payment system is not working.

Scam not payng
Sorry for this issue all payments working now

All good and received thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Chicks Coin Pool

Example for chick coin: stratum+tcp://altcoinix.com:5012 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Good Lucks

Still waiting for a manual payment 6 hours ago, and your auto payment system is not working.

Scam not payng
Sorry for this issue all payments working now
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Chicks Coin Pool

Good Lucks

Scam not payng

I see u sitting in there with 96 KH. Theres only one person in there besides u. Lol. Whats so good in bringing ur farther to a stinky centralized pool which does not pay out when u can go to saloon somewhere in western nevada and get drunk to shits.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Chicks Coin Pool

Good Lucks

Scam not payng
Activity: 255
Chicks Coin Pool

Good Lucks

Activity: 133
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!
Faucet update with proper domain, SSL encryption, and a cleaner interface. Enjoy!
www.coinfaucet.co

Also dev can you please update the original thread with the new domain?
After clicking "Get coins" i see again a blank screen Smiley

Try now, it should work. There was a problem with the captcha.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Faucet update with proper domain, SSL encryption, and a cleaner interface. Enjoy!
www.coinfaucet.co

Also dev can you please update the original thread with the new domain?
After clicking "Get coins" i see again a blank screen Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This coin is going great and I must write about it on my blog because I really think it is cute and has growing power for sure especially if it gets onto more active exchanges. I will see what I can do before Monday to get some PROMO done, would love to earn some chickens to lay some golden eggs.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: