Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CKS] Chicks | Current Supply @ 128,000 | PoS only @25% APR | masternodes! - page 22. (Read 23392 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
whos got the serious power mining this coin? or is there a pool not listed?

Did some mining with 800.00M yesterday. Don't know if you consider that serious power.

How long did you mine for and how many chicks did you get ?
I want to know how long it will take to get 500 chicks.

Can't give exact hours but just a few and i have arround 200 coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501

Did some mining with 800.00M yesterday. Don't know if you consider that serious power.

How long did you mine for and how many chicks did you get ?
I want to know how long it will take to get 500 chicks.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I made a faucet! Wink

198.50.245.63/chicks/

Sent 2 of my Chicks to test it out for now. Feel free to use. Payments are instant for now.
I can't get anything from this faucet Smiley It is exactly working?

send now some coins. hope it works now.

about the max. coin: im not the technical genius. I promote the coin and doing the reward. I ask my colleague if he is available.
but this coin is still very rare. you can only mine 2 coins per block because we want a stable coin, no dumb coin. It is long term and to reach the coin supply of 884211 we need more then a year. So if this is not the max, we have no problem.

I think there is a problem with the faucet. Maybe something with my RPC server. I'm not home right now but in the evening I'll look into it and fix.

Hey guys, the faucet works now! Payments are instant:

http://198.50.245.63/chicks/

Enjoy!! SmileySmileySmiley

Success! You have been awarded with 0.0633 CKS!

/Confirmed

Thanks =)
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
I made a faucet! Wink

198.50.245.63/chicks/

Sent 2 of my Chicks to test it out for now. Feel free to use. Payments are instant for now.

about the max. coin: im not the technical genius. I promote the coin and doing the reward. I ask my colleague if he is available.
but this coin is still very rare. you can only mine 2 coins per block because we want a stable coin, no dumb coin. It is long term and to reach the coin supply of 884211 we need more then a year. So if this is not the max, we have no problem.

I think there is a problem with the faucet. Maybe something with my RPC server. I'm not home right now but in the evening I'll look into it and fix.

nice Smiley Success! You have been awarded with 0.0687 CKS!
KUWA.ai
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!
I made a faucet! Wink

198.50.245.63/chicks/

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
KUWA.ai
KUWA.ai
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Activity: 188
Merit: 105

anything bigger than my little asic is serious lol Tongue it was just because i seen the hash rate doubled to "netmhashps" : 1927.90871998,  Smiley
KUWA.ai
CKS to the moon with 1 sat  Cheesy

Mining is very profitable now if you have the equipment or hash power. But after coin is listed on exchange the difficulty will be too high.
This is true
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!

Mining is very profitable now if you have the equipment or hash power. But after coin is listed on exchange the difficulty will be too high.
Pages:
Jump to: