Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ClearPoll - Decentralised Public Opinion - Earn Crypto for Creating Polls - page 4. (Read 24977 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
I am so confused. They make huge strides and huge partnership but it decreases in price when I was certain it would increase. Why are investors so rude to this project lol
Are you aware that there was a crash of the market lately and all the market droped significally? The growing of the price is starting again.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Where can I buy this coin?
Activity: 95
I am so confused. They make huge strides and huge partnership but it decreases in price when I was certain it would increase. Why are investors so rude to this project lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
POLL will go 2x this month at least!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
you can buy on kucoin right now, friend
Activity: 294
How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Clearpoll will succeed. Great team and awesome work ethics. I love POLL. It will be the coin of Jan/Feb this year. 3x guaranteed
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
The app seems to work quite well, there is a reason why this thread/coin here on bct has so low "success"?
Activity: 16
Guys I need your help. I have transferred 427 coin from Cryptopia to Kucoin about 2,5 hours ago. It showed  ''processed'' on Cryptopia  after 30 mins later I transferred them. Its been 2 hours that after it showed its processed however i can not see any coin deposited on Kucoin.

Here is transaction ID: 0x8bf32f6d8b7cb4758ba16e71b4a3fe77a53c3899135be1d181ec0136943b1d12

Thanks in advance

seems like kucoin having troubles with deposits. don't worry. it will either be deposited to kucoin, or returned back to cryptopia.
Activity: 23
Guys I need your help. I have transferred 427 coin from Cryptopia to Kucoin about 2,5 hours ago. It showed  ''processed'' on Cryptopia  after 30 mins later I transferred them. Its been 2 hours that after it showed its processed however i can not see any coin deposited on Kucoin.

Here is transaction ID: 0x8bf32f6d8b7cb4758ba16e71b4a3fe77a53c3899135be1d181ec0136943b1d12

Thanks in advance

Activity: 45
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
So, many people have repeatedly asked your team questions about the mechanism behind ClearPoll, and you just keep dodging the questions.

If this doesn't raise a red flag, I don't know what does. Even if the project idea has potential (which I still have some doubt), don't think the team is good enough for it to succeed.
Nobody cares what do you think.

Not true a lot of people like me is gathering information about projects. One of the places to look is Bitccointalk for sure. If people rising flags and there is no explanation this is something to investigate before investing. You have to learn how to build your own point of few based on information you can get. There will be all kind of manipulation technics (FUD,FOMO,SCAM,PUMP and DUMP) in each announcement thread at some point in time. You have to learn how to use this information to your advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
where is everyone keeping their polls??
Activity: 45
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
is there a wallet for this? i got some on cryptopia but don't want to leave them there?
Activity: 62
ClearPoll has just released our Android Alpha! It's open for anyone to try, get it from:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextechdevelopments.clearpoll

For Alpha testing feedback lease use the following form:
https://www.clearpoll.io/alpha-tester-feedback/

Lots more features and improvements to come over the next few months. Full launch in May 2018.

Enjoy!
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Just saw this and kinda meh was not able to join...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
WHY DIDNT I BUY THIS MID NOVEMBER WHEN I FIRST SAW IT SMFH
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
KuCoin is listing ClearPoll on December 20. Go check out guys
Pages:
Jump to: