Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ClearPoll - Decentralised Public Opinion - Earn Crypto for Creating Polls - page 6. (Read 24977 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Dev Release!

ClearPoll App user interface on device!

https://www.clearpoll.io/clearpoll-app-user-interface-on-device-demonstration/

We’ve been busy as usual, and managed to video some of our progress on the ClearPoll app.

The following video shows choosing a poll, voting on it, and live poll results updating across multiple devices.

The look and feel is not 100% final, but close. The general clean, flat design is going to remain, but we’ll be adding more features, functionality and a little bit of “life” to the experience.

Check out the video and you’ll see we are making big strides towards launch day. Only one month until Alpha is released for testing!

PLUS
We are listing on a new exchange. We will announce which one soon, but many of our token holders are going to be very happy.
Activity: 50
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
simple explain about your project, but i know this project using link to explain more to people will join this, maybe you can add some airdrop project in your project this
Activity: 29
Dev, where is your team?
Activity: 64
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

What he refers to is the voting on the blockchain projects that think they can lobby the government to influence elections and frankly don't have plans to monetize their projects with common users and opinion polls run by media.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
For example which ICO you mean?
Major Development Update Coming!

https://www.clearpoll.io/development-updates/

Nov 15. UI on device. A huge step in the project as it will show the progress in developing the ClearPoll app.

Don't miss out on the underpriced POLL tokens.
Activity: 64
weakhands are done
All aboard!!!
Activity: 3
they plan to monetize it in more ways, someone already asked and they replied. Recommend that you read it in the white paper, its in other. On the top of my head, they said ads and more advanced poll analyses for tokens.
what is the usage of this token?

1. A sponsored voting poll

is there something else?
That project was definetely under the ico radar. Good looking project with a nice roadmap. That low marketcap makes the token pretty interesting.
Activity: 3
I would just like to repeat the already asked question (sorry if I missed your answer) and that is how do you plan to ensure that individuals only vote once? Other than that, your project looks extremely promising.
Development Update:

The ClearPoll Blockchain is 3X Faster!

It’s time to release an update on the progress of our blockchain development.

The following is an update from our lead blockchain developer, Adrian Daluz:

“We spent some time working on our transaction and mining algorithms to increase speed without lowering difficulty or security. We’ve managed to run a single node at 7,000 transactions a second across the globe, which is a 3x speed increase from the base speeds we were seeing originally. To do this, we added asynchronous transactions and consensus so that no large amount of traffic stops the chain in its tracks, something standard blockchains struggle with on a daily basis. This means we can serve more votes faster and give us a larger scalability.”

So in summary, our blockchain is amazing, and is perfect for our needs. We’ll be able to cope with the high volume we expect to generate.

We’ve gone live on HitBTC, so if you missed out on the token sale, you can secure your POLL now: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/POLL-to-BTC
Activity: 95
THIS SHOULD BE $3 ON ITS FIRST DAY EASY!!!!!
Activity: 210
i want give solution for make the thread came good and make people spirit to join your project, you must make some Roadmap in your project and give token information as like the distribution and others
Activity: 112
brand new
Activity: 0
is token sale really stoped
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying ClearPoll tokens: https://getcrypto.info/clearpoll/
brand new
Activity: 0
a lot of interesting projects interested in reading their website, but in the website also do not find anything more complete, I think this will hinder the development of the project, although the idea is very interesting, because investors will doubt this, I hope dev provide more information about roadmap and other information, thank you, good luck
I have same question. hope dev explorer soon!
Pages:
Jump to: