Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 13. (Read 810724 times)

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

We're entering the next round!

The third round of the CloakCoin ENIGMA Competition is unhacked!

We extend for another 42 days 🔥

10,000 $CLOAK - #Giveaway

🔐 http://bit.ly/2J9UF8w

Peace & Love

Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Dash and monero also anonymous crypto currency but still trading on bittrex and binance why? And still we get right reason of delisting cloakcoin from binance and bittrex?? Any future chance of list again?Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Thank you for these updates of information. Cloak is great, I like using it. It's very fast and confidential so I like it. But, do you ever think of Renaming "Cloak" for an easy + international name for pronunciations and handwriting (Asia - Latin - Russian...) with a shorter ticker same of "XA" or "XIP"..... would be easier to be known and adopted en masse everywhere in the world?
it's a great idea, I hope it will be heard and understood

Indeed, this remark is totally justified, let us hope that their communication service will take it into account Smiley
Will the QT wallet still be usable or is this being replaced?

A "wallet" is an "access point like a gateway to the blockchain".

From what I've read, the old wallet will still be usable unless "the whole protocol changes" and the new wallet seems to have several new features. Only the developers could answer you.

Looking at the Github it appears that all versions including the one for MAC, LINUX and PC as well as Android, iOS Mobile, Raspberry PI version will be prepared for the new released versions.

https://wiki.cloakcoin.com/index.php/Main_Page will probably be updated as well as the new roadmap and can be a white paper before the upcoming Cognosec security audit.

https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/getcloak List and new Partners may also be updated.

Anyway, this piece could be better known because their solutions work like the fire of God!

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Will the QT wallet still be usable or is this being replaced?
I hope the new wallet will consume less resources. The current one pumps 1300MB of RAM memory and from 400mHz to 700mHz of peak processor. At least the screenshot looks a lot like Denarius wallet.

The global mass adoption of all is the key, is simply.

The monthly dev update series will inform users about the progress of the development from CloakCoin

Another month has passed by and our focus for the last 30 days was with our devs at Chainsulting on the new wallet upgrade to electonJS. The other part of Cloak dev team focused on the upcoming codebase upgrade and its preparation. We also did more research on BYOB and especially the escrow and deposit guarantee functions. You will see in the upcoming dev reports more detailed descriptions about BYOB functions and we are keen to make the development progress public, as soon as we can. In the last month we also had phone calls to our office (Chainsulting), from our crowd about development updates.

Regards to that I just want to share with you, that we can only talk about public stuff which is on Github or shared via the blog article, but you are free to call us for some small talk. Seriously which other developers in crypto projects are you able to call by phone (smile). We want to show you transparency and privacy can work nicely together, and we are still a community running project, which works only with your commitments (funding, ideas, comments etc.).

MILESTONE UPDATES

WALLET UPGRADE

Let me share with you some facts and updates from the wallet upgrade. So far 2 authors have pushed 37 commits to master. On master, 425 files have changed and there have been 38,526 additions and 3 deletions. We finished the front end and also some rpc calls. The dashboard is already working and right now we need to make some changes. We will definitely finish the wallet in Q3 and then able to focus completely on the BYOB development.

Github activity August 2019

Follow our repository on Github and stay up to date: CloakProject

CODEBASE UPGRADE (CODENAME PHOENIX)

The Cloak core-developer rzr (r3rcloak) is working on the codebase update and especially is doing a lot of R&D (Research and Development). Right now it looks like a merge to bitcoin codebase 0.17 and some fractions of PoS coins, which had already done some work for us ;-). We don’t need to reinvent the wheel, will save a lot of time, which we need for our DEX. Still a lot of work in front of us but possible to solve.

Small sneak peek of the new frontend (made by @cdittmann )

CONCLUSION

The last 30 days been more a push code and hacking the keyboard until the fingers are bloody, instead of releasing something new. But we will soon be back in September with some new cool Cloak releases, to get closer to our main goal, as most used privacy tool for digital transactions. Stay tuned and follow us on Github or feel free to reach out via [email protected]

Peace & Love

Activity: 59
I read your Cloak Blog link and seems very interesting Byob/CloakX would be an anonymous broker service after all.

I wonder how Cloak will "allow me to legally position myself with SEC and other financial and regulatory bodies around the world" or to declare to the tax authorities because ultimately "each purchase involves calculating the capital gain or loss".

If Cloak and its Byob/CloakX succeed in establishing itself throughout the world and being adopted globally then Cloak can be an extremely effective breakthrough technology. To do this, it will require multi-lingual communication and push to personalize the communication on each Cloak shareholder. Cloak is pronounced how in the land of the rising sun? I wonder "GOG" Wink

Hypothesis: The logical continuation of such a deployment as Byob would be a withdrawal card or via app like the one of Coinbase / Wirex convenient to recruit new customers and attract them to a feature to pay for coffee in crypto. Charges of 0.001 would be an ultra aggressive offer, a big fuck to the banks, at the sight of billions of possible transactions would be a rocket space to other universes in the sciences of complexity both from the fundamental theoretical point of view and from the point of view of their applications to economics and foresight.

It's all about mass adoption, for it to be adopted it has to work without any latency or hiccups, for that it needs innovative features. Cloak seems to be positioning himself there.

Why cloakcoin detail not showing on this url

hxxps://folgory.com/coin-detail

CloakCoin is an intractable crypto currency based on proof of stake that pays a lot of attention to privacy and is confidential and can be anonymous via Enigma function but remains auditable. Its steaking offers interests of 6% per year on the parts put into play (no MN masternode) to do this you must leave your Cloak parts in your wallet (https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/wallets) - create a password in your wallet and choose the option in parameter "unlock for staking only" this allows to activate the staking function, it is even possible to activate or not Enigma or even by assigning a percentage allocated [...].

Concerning the development the teams are gradually progressing and is still active they have even set up a blog to communicate regularly it is on https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/blog or this Bitcointalk place...

The devs and their partnership with Chainsulting will make it possible to set up new features including BYOB EXCHANGE FUNCTION: THE FIRST TRUE PRIVATE AND DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE.

It also seems that several updates are coming and a new Cognosec's audit is planned for this year!

Now it remains to be seen what anonymous "liquidity" will be available via BYOB, No KYC, USD/ EUR / KWR ? Updates ? ... at what rate and also technically what system resources will be committed..... to avoid latencies and all the alleys of such a very appreciable objective?

I don't know if the devs have planned any other new additional features. Personnaly i think "The technology is thoroughly explained that means that CloakCoin is prepared to become one of the true innovators in the crypto world" is real.

Activity: 295
Why cloakcoin detail not showing on this url

hxxps://folgory.com/coin-detail
Activity: 29
What are the differences between Cloak and Monero
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Dear Cloak Community,

The CloakCoin project made tremendous forward progress during the past couple of months!

The core team decided that our Dutch Coordinator — Iwidepiwi — is best suited to move into the role of PR & Marketing Lead. Please join us in celebrating his achievement. You can always reach out to Iwidepiwi on Twitter to offer your congratulations. 

Coordinator Report — August 2019

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Cloak Blog: http://bit.ly/2Zz0La4

Excellent decision!

Dear Cloak Community,

The CloakCoin project made tremendous forward progress during the past couple of months!

The core team decided that our Dutch Coordinator — Iwidepiwi — is best suited to move into the role of PR & Marketing Lead. Please join us in celebrating his achievement. You can always reach out to Iwidepiwi on Twitter to offer your congratulations. 

Coordinator Report — August 2019

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Cloak Blog: http://bit.ly/2Zz0La4

Activity: 459
It looks like Cloak is waking up... Buyers have some interest  Grin
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
A really interesting project. However, I've invested in the past several times. And they all screewd me. Now I don't really know if this is a real project or not:(Give us more real-world information about you guys.

Cloak has been around since 2014. What else do you need to prove that it's a "real project"? It's a fully functional coin, not just a white paper...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
market cap 1 million.
resulting in 20 cent per coin which is ridiculousy low in my eyes.
Big buy opportunity for me.
Just my 3 satoshis

Dear Cloak Community,

Good tech alone won’t cut it. People need to know that we exist in the first place. There are projects out there that are surprisingly higher ranked and have a bigger community. Why? Obviously it can´t be the tech behind those projects that in many cases has been proven worse than ours.

That's why, in addition to, of course, continuously improving our technology, we focused and worked hard on our new marketing strategy, also considering the feedback of our community.

The result of our extended research is a 30-page marketing plan. We are in the process of making changes, such as internal structure improvements, social media engagements and many more, with the goal to push this project forward and finally get the recognition it deserves.

We need to expand the reach of our brand in order to bring Cloak to the masses. But how can we reach that goal? That was one of the biggest questions we dealt with. We established our target group and looked at a lot of variables in order to form a base of their characteristics. This valuable data gives us the opportunity to reach more people and to empower them.

What to expect:

- Increase of social media engagement. The content that we share will address more specifically our target group.
- Website improvements
- Overview of crypto meetups worldwide. Community members who want to attend, will receive promo material and our social media support.
- Enrollment of an ambassadorship plan.
- Dev updates.
- Ecosystem report every two months, released on a fixed date.
- Surveys
- Community feedback will be better addressed and/or delegated
- Video content (instructional, promotional etc.)
- Giveaways to increase brand awareness and involvement in our project and use of our products.
- Articles that increase our authority.
- Increase utility (vendors, partnerships etc.)
- Keep in mind that our plan forms a base and will be reviewed, adjusted, fine tuned. Data will be analyzed and acted on accordingly.

We keep focusing on getting listed on exchanges, of course. This will remain one of our main tasks but, like you all noticed, this is not something we can always control. However, what we can control is improving our tech, growing our brand and community to increase our chances to get listed.

Make no mistake: We are motivated to the bone, we stand by and believe in our mission.

Thank you for sticking with us, your contribution is crucial.

Together we are #CloakStrong

Be free Be Cloak - BYOB

Peace & Love

Dear Cloak Community,

We’re very proud to announce that CloakCoin is listed on Folgory exchange!

Trade BTC / EUR / USDC now!

📈 https://folgory.com

Peace & Love

Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Do Windows users can mine? If we can then how? I dont see it in docs.

Cloak is not POW so it has no mining. It's a POS coin so you can stake your coins. Annual ROI is 6%. All you need to do is send your Cloak to your wallet and unlock the wallet for staking.

Here's the link to the wallet
https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/wallets
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Do Windows users can mine? If we can then how? I dont see it in docs.
Pages:
Jump to: