Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 137. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Patience is a virtue... so ill load up and patiently wait... Tongue cloak is good tech. buy the lows not the hype.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

CLOAK ... The Wild Bull ... Break out!

There's a good chance, that we are on the way to new highs. The long green candle today is signaling a successful break out from the wedge. There are 3 resistance level on the way upwards. The first one is at 345k where we could see a temporary consolidation, above 345k we should see 480k soon.

Next target is around 700k sat. or 1 Million sat. (0.01 BTC / CLOAK)

It's time to accumulate now. Buy the dips!

Important price levels and targets

Strong Support:      195k sat.      

Resistance:      345k sat.    480k sat.   550k sat.   

Target:         700k sat.   1M sat. (0.01 BTC / CLOAK)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Activity: 46
It seems like Cloakcoin is catching on some sweet momentum now. Guess liftoff time is very close. Get in now guys before you miss out on thee rock bottom prices

Hummm. "Rock bottom prices" prices happened 3 years ago, this stuff is getting expensive. Glad I got in back then.

Compared to what the price could be in the next few weeks, this is quite rock bottom.
Activity: 154
30BTC buy wall at 0.00298000.... looks like there is some solid buy support :-)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
It seems like Cloakcoin is catching on some sweet momentum now. Guess liftoff time is very close. Get in now guys before you miss out on thee rock bottom prices

Hummm. "Rock bottom prices" prices happened 3 years ago, this stuff is getting expensive. Glad I got in back then.
Activity: 46
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
amazing think cloak coin easy 30-50 dollar in per days.. pump beginn cause people heard more and more good news about this projekt...

I would put a price target of $100-$300 easily achievable in 1 or 2 years from now if all goes well in terms of team progress, open sourcing successful, and further upgrades down the line, basically if the team follows their roadmap and continues to get stuff done.
Activity: 368
Cloak tech + super low cap must push the price up, no questions. This coin is on the verge of the massive bull market and because the cap is so low, the price will jump really quick.
If you think to buy, now is the time... $7 is a solid floor, the price will not drop lower, I'm sure of that.
Activity: 148
amazing think cloak coin easy 30-50 dollar in per days.. pump beginn cause people heard more and more good news about this projekt...
legendary

CLOAK ... The Wild Bull ... Break out?

Cloak is in a consolidation. The day before yesterday the 61% Fibo level had been tested and we have seen a small reversal there from 225k sat. Yet the price is still declining with low volume, which is typical for a correction.
The rally will go on once the downtrend is broken. As the chart pattern looks like a falling wedge we might see a very strong rally, once the breakout is successful!

The day is almost over and it looks very positive or Cloak Bulls. Tomorrow we could see the breakout from the downtrend since the ATH at 550k nine days ago.

It's accumulation time now.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I like the style of the old CLOAK and hope there's a bit of steam left in it so things can get back on track making cloak and its new refined shell shine again. Wait, there's nothing new here, it's just old cloak we all are used to seeing in the spot light. I'm sure it will get rebranded within one month, hope it will not take too long.

Huh? Old CLOAK, how old? What are you talking about? Have you bothered to read the last several pages of this forum? CLOAK is on the right path, changes are in the works but I don't see and "rebranding" on the horizon.
Activity: 504
Come on guys...
What are you waiting for?
To buy Cloak at $20? Cheesy
Actually I'm taking a chance to fill my bag here at 6$-8$, that way I'll get a nice profit when it rises.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
I like the style of the old CLOAK and hope there's a bit of steam left in it so things can get back on track making cloak and its new refined shell shine again. Wait, there's nothing new here, it's just old cloak we all are used to seeing in the spot light. I'm sure it will get rebranded within one month, hope it will not take too long.
Activity: 284
Come on guys...

Whew! I'll buy cloak no matter the price, gotta keep on filling, $1, $5, $10, $100, I won't stop just keep on getting em. Cloaks are life! Hehe, but in all seriousness yeah Cloak is a steal at the current price
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Come on guys...

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

CLOAK ... The Wild Bull

Cloak is in a consolidation. The day before yesterday the 61% Fibo level had been tested and we have seen a small reversal there from 225k sat. Yet the price is still declining with low volume, which is typical for a correction.
The rally will go on once the downtrend is broken. As the chart pattern looks like a falling wedge we might see a very strong rally, once the breakout is successful!

I like to see this forecst! Now Cloak become a very popular coin and huge market rise is a key to success and attention of the big investors. Buy and hold for next rallty.
legendary

CLOAK ... The Wild Bull

Activity: 105
Merit: 12
Great job Cloak team. Is a great coin and it deserves a good future.

By the way, I have one issue with the wallet: when I'm staking the RAM memory needed for this task go up from 0.5 GB to 2.5 GB in a couple of days with wallet 2.0.2.1 and is using 6-7 % CPU computing power (I7 4790K) is by far the most consuming resources wallet I have, is this normal?

Regards
Jump to: