Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 138. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Activity: 19
Merit: 1

Great news with the update. I think the stealth addresses is a very helpful feature, which was missing so far compared to other coins like Monero.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Cloak has reached a good limit today, i appreciate the work on developers. If they could create a Forum for the discussion then it will be very good, Just my suggestion.

FORUM:
https://forum.cloakcoin.com/

CHAT:
https://chat.cloakcoin.com/

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cloak has reached a good limit today, i appreciate the work on developers. If they could create a Forum for the discussion then it will be very good, Just my suggestion.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Awesome work cloak! You've all done such amazing things, love the persistent updates! Keep it up and immsure there's much more to come.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Nice. Your ongoing devotion to this project and hard work is much appreciated out here in user land. Kudos... 

Keep a really good work Cloak team! Now we can see a great results of long time hard work and nice perspectives for Cloak coin and our community. But the most interesting is yet to come!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 93
Merit: 20

Nice. Your ongoing devotion to this project and hard work is much appreciated out here in user land. Kudos... 

Great job cloak!  Onward and upward!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Activity: 368
very nice indeed, but wait?! who dump it?Smiley

I can just hope that was a dev to support future work on this amazing project.
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

We are hard at work on a new 2.0.3 wallet update for Cloak. This release covers the last major portion of work prior to open sourcing of the project and will introduce 'Enigma Addresses' to the Enigma payment system. Enigma addresses are essentially stealth addresses, that can be used by a payee to receive Cloak funds via Enigma. From 2.0.3 onwards, you will be able to send Enigma payments to both regular Cloak addresses and Enigma addresses. As part of the Enigma process, Cloakers will also use their own Enigma addresses to generate one-time payment addresses when Cloaking an Enigma transaction, so Enigma addresses will be automatically used by users 'cloaking' Enigma transactions. In future, sending Cloak to an Enigma address using Enigma will provide a significant privacy incease as all recipient addresses will effectively be 'cloaked'.

One added bonus of the introduction of Enigma addresses for cloaking is that 'cloaking' users will no longer need to regularly back-up their wallet.dat file as the new one-time addresses created from Enigma addresses during Cloaking can be automatically and securely recreated on-the-fly.

The 2.0.3 release also features some improvements to the route selection system when 'onion routing' traffic across the Enigma network. As usage of the Cloak network has increased over the past few weeks, we have identified a potential improvement that will act to counter instances where rogue network nodes refuse to relay onion data.

We estimate this to be the final 'big' release based on the current codebase as work is progressing well with porting the Cloak code to a modern, more stable and extensible codebase. The new wallet (new codebase) software is currently communicating well with the existing Cloak wallet and happily trading PoW (proof of work) blocks. We're currently in the process of migrating the Pos (proof of stake) system, which will be followed by the porting of Enigma and CloakShield to the new codebase. We will of course keep you updated with news as development continues. The updated codebase will also make life much easier for those integrating with Cloak. Our Block Explorer developer for one is chomping at the bit for the new code to be released.

As you may recall, we are aiming to have the Enigma and CloakShield code audited in the *existing* codebase as this is currently ready for inspection (or will be once 2.0.3 is publicly released). Any changes or recommendations for improvement to Enigma can then be implemented in both the old and new codebases or just the new codebase.

Work is also underway on the first iOS (iPhone/iPad etc.) version of the Cloak wallet.
We'll keep you updated with progress as development on this continues.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Bought some cloak today for the first time. Great opportunity right now.
advice from a noobie hmm 🤔
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
me to, increased my stake Cheesy
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
0.0055 to 0.0030 in 2 days Sad is it correction or weak hands dumping hard? or whale wants cheap coins?
I'm going to guess that it was a little bit of correction or manipulation followed by a panic sell. That's alright though, it gives us a chance to fill our bags before it rises again.

More or less the entire market is down but not for long. I'm buying, how about the rest of you?

I am buying and all in. Let's get through the weak hands
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

CLOAK ... The Wild Bull

The price is reaching an accumulation zone in the range 250-280k sat. Here's a good level for traders as well as investors to stock up positions or for a re-entry into CLOAK.
Yet it looks like we have seen an intraday bottom at 285k yesterday. From this level we have seen some buy interest that could be the initial start of the expected rally to 700k with a possible extension to 1M sat.

Next target is around 700k sat. or 1 Million sat. (0.01 BTC / CLOAK)

Important price levels and targets

Strong Support:      195k sat.

Support:      200k sat. 270k sat. 355k sat.

Resistance:      480k sat.   550k sat.   

Target:         700k sat.   1M sat. (0.01 BTC / CLOAK)

I think you will be in for some quick profit soon, I'm expecting a decent boost in price soon. Not to mention your supporting a neat project.

Yes, actually I am planning to stay in for the long term. I like everything I have read so far about the project, the team and the technical aspects.
Activity: 504
I think you will be in for some quick profit soon, I'm expecting a decent boost in price soon. Not to mention your supporting a neat project.
Activity: 153
Activity: 154
More or less the entire market is down but not for long. I'm buying, how about the rest of you?

You bet your ass I am :-)
Jump to: