Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 161. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello,

I'm sorry, I have less time right now to spend on rocketchat.
But I will return, I promise .. and if you need, write me an email. Wink

I had a question about ENIGMA masternodes.

I know that all your choices are thoughtful, so what are the reasons that encourages you to make masternodes for cloakcoin?

And do you have any idea how many cloakcoins it will take to do that? I need to know if I have to buy Cloakcoin as long as it is cheap? Wink

Thank you again for this promotional campaign.

Congratulations to the team for the work:

- The wallet is very functional and constantly updated
- The Raspberry feature
- The graphics still as good of lasvegas83!

The work, honesty, and development of such a great product !! It will pay! Cool Cool
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
clock going to 50$ soon buyers have only 5 years for buying Smiley Smiley Smiley till 5 years clock will stable on this price
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
We also plan something like "masternodes" we want to call then "enigma supernodes".

They will have special tasks what exactly i don't want to share yet. (we don't use them for mixing, we want to stay with enigma trustless & decentralized)

I think the price is right to reveal how much cloak we will need to run a supernode?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm pleased to announce Bitcoin Garden is running a promo campaign for CLOAK during the whole month on June.
The campaign includes:
*.*
This is good news, but this forum is still best one and my thoughts are we should also concentrate here as well. Create new signature new avatar. I know campaigns are over but many people here would sell their avatars space for few cloaks..This way you can get whole army of cheap promoters, and CLOAK logo everywhere.
Activity: 274
I'm pleased to announce Bitcoin Garden is running a promo campaign for CLOAK during the whole month on June.

The campaign includes:

- Twitter promo on our accounts: @BitcoinGarden, @BitcoinRTs, @BitcoinAntani, @BitcoinAndBets
- Media coverage for CLOAK news on https://bitcoingarden.org/
- CLOAK news and updates in the Bitcoin Garden Forum Newsletter (+7,000 members)
- Banner campaign through Bitcoin Garden Domain (both both news site and forum)

Let me say it is an honor for me supporting CLOAK. I have been following this project for a while, now. There's great tech and a lot of space for growing!

CLOAK logo is shown in the list of preferred partners on our BitcoinTalk Thread. To da moon!

great news!!!
A good promotion is what is most needed.
Anyone who knows CLOAK will realize the enormous potential of this currency.
Thank you

When it´s going to lift off you can only fasten your seat belts
Activity: 620
Merit: 500

The campaign includes:

- Twitter promo on our accounts: @BitcoinGarden, @BitcoinRTs, @BitcoinAntani, @BitcoinAndBets
- CLOAK news and updates in the Bitcoin Garden Forum Newsletter (+7,000 members)

Let me say it is an honor for me supporting CLOAK. I have been following this project for a while, now. There's great tech and a lot of space for growing!

CLOAK logo is shown in the list of preferred partners on our BitcoinTalk Thread. To da moon!

great news!!!
A good promotion is what is most needed.
Anyone who knows CLOAK will realize the enormous potential of this currency.
Thank you
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com

The campaign includes:

Thank you for your support Cool
It will be worth!!!

Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

The campaign includes:

thank you so much s3cco!

peace and love
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden

The campaign includes:

Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.
Just a quick note regarding translations for the QT wallet. If you've been kind enough to translate a .ts translation file for the Cloak wallet, please can you email it to dev[at]cloakcoin.com so we can keep track of them. The Arabic translations we received were in the form of .txt files rather than a .ts file, so if the .ts file could be emailed, that would be great - thanks!

Thanks again to anyone who's helped out with translations, it's very much appreciated!
Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.
hey, is cloak still using exchanges for anon tech?

No. As I understand it, an early version from the previous team allowed exchanging Cloaks via the Bittrex API, but that's no longer the case. There are still a few sites with that old info. I see it on CryptoCompare too.
Activity: 560
I don't understand this one, how Cloak using exchanges for anonymity?
if cloak pass 0.00088 level then it is good time to buy otherwise buyer always loose money on this level 0.0004 to 0.0005 Smiley because on this level cloak always dump
Yeah,i bought some at 45-50 but im not worry to much,2-3 more updates and price start rise (im on way to buy soon more)
I bought some at 50 level too. I believe that Cloak will start rise soon.
Don't be desperate, some time is needed for people to understand what we have here. If you sell you are losing, just wait and try to support as much as you can. Cloak is provenly good opportunity, wait for "release" the we will see launching of our rocket..

Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Activity: 620
Activity: 734
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Activity: 210
Is becoming risky for sellers, one day they will be unpleasantly surprised that instead of falling the price is x2 or x3
Yea, which is why I’m holding long term. At some time I’m sure we’ll get our fair share of pumping, and what happens to the price between now and then doesn’t really affect me.

Also, I’m sure if XMR ever hits a bad spot we’d suddenly get a huge pump as people search out another anonymous coin.
Activity: 276
with this tech, team and upcoming stuff everything under 100k sat is early adopting  Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Journey to the future begins today!
if cloak pass 0.00088 level then it is good time to buy otherwise buyer always loose money on this level 0.0004 to 0.0005 Smiley because on this level cloak always dump

Yeah,i bought some at 45-50 but im not worry to much,2-3 more updates and price start rise (im on way to buy soon more)

golden age were 35, it's a pity not all had time...
Jump to: