Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 156. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

Bill Still

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@bitcoinmeister/bill-still-trump-s-new-budget-director-supports-bitcoin-still-report-1515
One word about this man also, he was against this corrupted system now is part of it, every man has its price.. Roll Eyes
Its all cool man. Not everyone of us have bought cloackcoin becouse of bill still, whoever he iis. I personally dont see scam here, bought in few years ago just becouse i liked casmans style(+backholding from alty dump before that)Open dialogue with the community, small dev team building a working product on a highly competitive market. Price was right at the time, would have taken huge miss if i haven't bought in.
Anyways i read your post history, seems like you are very sceptical when it comes to cloak. Devs saying they are goingto go open ASAP, you're response was basically "it's all scam becose its closed+history".  The bill still dude seems like a nice guy, again dont know who he is(mayby i should), but he doesnt represent cloakcoin. If you're unbacked allegation about cloakcoin bying his voice(highly doubt it would have come cheep...) is true, that would have being a kick-ass move by my book, since speculation is the game at these price levels. If you want 100% guarantee about super-cool-groundbreaking-cloak-sourcecoude you'll just have to wait like the rest of us. (Friend of a friend of mine told me that the code is"da Shiit", in a good way.)
Completely new account nice try. Peace and Love!

The only thing that demonstrates your presence in this forum is the nervousness you have in MONERO.
CLOAK is better and 30 times cheaper and the code will open soon.
In the meantime pick up a tale and buy some CLOAKS.
Ah ... and my account is not new (April 2013)
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Bill Still

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@bitcoinmeister/bill-still-trump-s-new-budget-director-supports-bitcoin-still-report-1515
One word about this man also, he was against this corrupted system now is part of it, every man has its price.. Roll Eyes
Its all cool man. Not everyone of us have bought cloackcoin becouse of bill still, whoever he iis. I personally dont see scam here, bought in few years ago just becouse i liked casmans style(+backholding from alty dump before that)Open dialogue with the community, small dev team building a working product on a highly competitive market. Price was right at the time, would have taken huge miss if i haven't bought in.
Anyways i read your post history, seems like you are very sceptical when it comes to cloak. Devs saying they are goingto go open ASAP, you're response was basically "it's all scam becose its closed+history".  The bill still dude seems like a nice guy, again dont know who he is(mayby i should), but he doesnt represent cloakcoin. If you're unbacked allegation about cloakcoin bying his voice(highly doubt it would have come cheep...) is true, that would have being a kick-ass move by my book, since speculation is the game at these price levels. If you want 100% guarantee about super-cool-groundbreaking-cloak-sourcecoude you'll just have to wait like the rest of us. (Friend of a friend of mine told me that the code is"da Shiit", in a good way.)

You seem to be a weirdo to me.

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Bill Still

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Bill Still

Bill Still

I watched previous video "Fixing the Problems With Bitcoin" 1543 where Still  admits in one moment, that Cloak team was pursue him to get an interview. And i have some info's he was paid for this kindness.

Now just an logical question, does anybody saw your code?

How they can talk about something they don't even know, my only conclusion PR team did their homework.

Now another old man talking about economy knowing nothing about Alt Scams..
Only conclusion he get hands on Cloaks, and someone told him about Monero as well just in case this do not become transparent.

What video is next? Don't tell me..Alex Jones and NWO..

This is not enough, and not different from Dagger's Cloak, only difference here BOB is missing!

Naive investors will lose their money again, nobody ever asked how many is in team pockets, 100k each or more? Tell us?

Thanks!
Activity: 666
Now I feel stupid that I dumped months ago around 80K sat.

gg cloak team, I guess it's deserved Wink)

yes i know many ppl who feel like you now Smiley that patience is not so easy to have.

No scam project... in the end it always worth to wait

I was one the former guys who got fucked sold at loss, eventually bought back at 3k sat and sold at 80K

So I concider it a good move Wink.

Couldn't have been more patient than that.

not bad at all, but i am sure cloak will be 3x worth in future
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

yes i know many ppl who feel like you now Smiley that patience is not so easy to have.

I was one the former guys who got fucked sold at loss, eventually bought back at 3k sat and sold at 80K

So I concider it a good move Wink.

Couldn't have been more patient than that.
Activity: 666

Activity: 364

Activity: 210
I just checked coinmarketcap, and we are at 4.41$ (219.67%) . That seems pretty crazy for a coin I bought at .5$, but then again I can’t say we didn’t deserve it; especially with all the new additions to CLOAK’s tech.
Activity: 284
so open source was the best possible idea:)

Seems so, recent rally is really bringing Cloak the attention it deserves, crazy to see what happens once SegWit activates and Open-Sourcing considering the current price and bullish market.
Activity: 368
so open source was the best possible idea:)
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Someone should give Cliff a big thank you for shining the light on this great project. Congrats to the community.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A

Dear Cloak Community,

We're very pleased to see the improved interest in the Cloak project and would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members of the Cloak Community - Welcome! Smiley

Work on 2.1.0.0 (the open source release) is progressing well. As some of you may be aware, the 2.1.0.0 release also marks our switch Cloak to a new codebase based on the current Litecoin sourcecode. As well as brining the codebase up to date, this release also brings a wealth a new features such as support for HD wallets, transaction and address indexes, reduced upload traffic, direct headers announcement (BIP 130), memory pool limiting, wallet pruning, soft forks and many more new features and improvments. 2.1.0.0 will also open the door to SegWit activation on Cloak and all the new features that brings to the table: lightning network, cross-chain transfers, confidential transaction etc. The build processes are also much improved with the new 2.1.0.0 codebase, which we feel is important for the open source release.

2.1.0.0 also contains a significant change to the Enigma system thanks to the introduction of Enigma Addresses. Enigma addresses are very similiar to stealth addresses and allow Enigma senders and cloakers to automatically generate dynamic, one-time addresses for use with Enigma when sending and cloaking.

Work is also ongoing with the Raspberry Pi implementation and mobile wallet, so keep an eye out for updates to those in the near future.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

good jod  Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
$2 MILLION 24 HOUR VOLUME ON BITTREX!!!
Activity: 476
Birthday party, this was amazing, i'm thrilled. All investors are already awarded, so let be patient and see how far can reach.

WOW SEGWIT in CLOAK Huh   And lightning network???
whaaattttt haha nice baby!
So team have decided to bury all concurrency, this will definitely fill more fuel  in our rocket.
Activity: 174
Hello guys. I created a meme gallery thread to collect all the nice memes and promo images about CLOAK.

It could be useful having all in one place in case you want to share something in the socials but don't have time or skills to create a brand new one...

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15199.0

I'm adding new ones as soon as I see them around. Feel free to post your contributions...

Thnks for the support Smiley
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Hello guys. I created a meme gallery thread to collect all the nice memes and promo images about CLOAK.

It could be useful having all in one place in case you want to share something in the socials but don't have time or skills to create a brand new one...

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15199.0

I'm adding new ones as soon as I see them around. Feel free to post your contributions...
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Congrats to the dev team! That will be a birthday to remember... I just can't stop watching the charts ;-)
Jump to: