Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 253. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Earlier i have sent some funds to mobile wallet and this wallet isn't working for a long time. How can i restore my funds if they are sent to nonexistent address? Can i somehow create this address or what? I have wrote about this earlier.
Activity: 251
Come on cloak...let's rule the world !!!!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This is really good for community to be informed and to be calm. Nice clear announcement and community will restore price, and when others see our strength they will join the ride. Ladies and gentlemens we are going to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Hello Community,

tomorrow Monday 6th February we will finally set up long awaiting countdown for Wallet 2.0!

Peace & Love!

cashmen

WOW Cheesy Long awaited .... congratulations CloakTeam! Awesome job!!!
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Hello Community,

tomorrow Monday 6th February we will finally set up long awaiting countdown for Wallet 2.0!

Peace & Love!

cashmen

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Awesome video cloakteam! I like it Cheesy
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
havent been around here in awhile, so i guess cloak didnt rebrand to "one"?

Not many people liked it, to close to the "OneCoin" scam. So, it's CLOAK once again. The dev team is doing great, very dedicated and posts regular updates on whats happening. Waiting on a new wallet at the moment and some strategic alliances, IE: BlockPay...

PS: Good to see you back!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
havent been around here in awhile, so i guess cloak didnt rebrand to "one"?
Activity: 882
cool video with imagination Grin
Activity: 868
This video is fantastic.
Activity: 274
Thank You for the video.
Activity: 666

Hey Cloak Community,

enjoy a new CloakTV release Grin Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJo-uHVGYE

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

LOVE IT! haha nice!
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Hey Cloak Community,

enjoy a new CloakTV release Grin Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJo-uHVGYE

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 476
Biggest problem of all alts is theyactually don't have real life purposes, or they are not used. Cloak is one of the first anon coins and we all know how it can be used, and he only needs adoption, new users, merchants..I bealive this team is on the right way, just focus yourself toward marketing after new wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
@arbitrage and wizardee

blockpay offers an app that works together with a lot (and all major) point of sales systems and is free (no costs) for the merchant.

its one puzzle part of the "make cloakcoin useable"-project.

we are preparing a pressrelease for this and will answer all questions. i think this will happen in the beginn of the next week!

Its very well, that the Cloak project is aimed at adapting for use in the outside world, such as in trade and services. It will be very interesting to see the press release dedicated to cooperation with blockpay. The larger the Cloak will be used in the 'real' world, the better for all of us.
Activity: 882
waiting for new wallet, hopefully quickly finished with a reliable team
Activity: 868
Let us never underestimate the speed of the Cloak confirms; minutes instead of BTC's (ten minutes to hours).

Is pretty great.

Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
@arbitrage and wizardee

blockpay offers an app that works together with a lot (and all major) point of sales systems and is free (no costs) for the merchant.

we are preparing a pressrelease for this and will answer all questions. i think this will happen in the beginn of the next week!

Nice work. This is the kind of relationship that will get CLOAK noticed. Let's get some more of these on board!
Activity: 666
@arbitrage and wizardee

great! thanks waiting for official press release now.
Activity: 318
@arbitrage and wizardee

Jump to: