Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 257. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Windows Installer v.1.9.7.56 with PoSA3
C24922CD7F5D673C0E79577B076E443689E1C13547947FACF0C9272818E673BC

Linux Wallet  v.1.9.7.56 with PoSA3
1D4DF85B2FB905765977E2C4834DB2F18B484F8A8DFF00F06AB7BACEDE2BAF35

Mac Wallet [will be updated]
3B6F3D5DA83FE3CCFA4E9977075204939ABFE77332831341F6D7F21570FD1151

is already on first page!

Those look like checksums and are better than nothing but doesn't prove they came from you. A verified checksum only proves I have downloaded a complete file.

A PGP signature would be a way to prove they came from you because of the PGP web of trust concept. It was only a suggestion as it takes security to the next level. Several of the major players in the digital currency space do this.
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

Windows Installer v.1.9.7.56 with PoSA3
C24922CD7F5D673C0E79577B076E443689E1C13547947FACF0C9272818E673BC

Linux Wallet  v.1.9.7.56 with PoSA3
1D4DF85B2FB905765977E2C4834DB2F18B484F8A8DFF00F06AB7BACEDE2BAF35

Mac Wallet [will be updated]
3B6F3D5DA83FE3CCFA4E9977075204939ABFE77332831341F6D7F21570FD1151

is already on first page!

Developers!! Please consider signing the new wallet installers with PGP so we can verify that they are from you.
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

Hi Cloak Community,

Im sharing my ENIGMA transaction Video.

please note this is from a beta1 RC1 version of windows Wallet, we are now already 5 versions above but I had no time to make a new video

ENIGMA Testing Beta1 RC1 Video

Activity: 560
Hello community, what do you think about adding Cloak here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17587830
 If you think same as me that this is good idea join me. Pr team can use this also as a good news, in fact every news is important now.
Activity: 560
Is it a new coin? Cloak 2.0, or will it be the same as today's Cloak improved?
Coin is the same, don't worry nothing!
I assuming 2.0 is some kind of beta release, and we are expecting 2.1 as a official wallet. Can't wait, maybe this will finally lunch Cloak to moon! Please share with us pictures of testings if they are available?
Activity: 239

the same cloak with new wallet 2.1.0.0
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Dear Cloak Community,

Our developers have informed us that Cloak's HD wallet implementation is almost ready. Due to this news, we've decided to push back the release by a few days in order to incorporate the HD wallet into the Cloak v2.1.0.0 release. Although this few days delay isn't ideal, it will provide Cloak with a First Class wallet backup system that uses the same BIP39 word list as Electrum to generate a 12 word key from which you can restore wallet. We'd initially planned to push out this functionality in the next update, but feel the added security it provides to users easily warrants the few days delay. Due to this additional core feature addition, we decided to bump the version number for this release from 2.0.1.0 to 2.1.0.0. We'll also use the extra time to further polish the new wallet graphics and the blockchain-downloader script that ensures new users are able to get up and running in a matter of minutes rather than the many hours required for a traditional block-by-block sync.

Regarding the recent tests of Enigma... Our recent Enigma testing has now concluded, and we're overjoyed with the results. Enigma works great in the daemon now too. We'll keep you posted over the next few days with updates as we zone in for release.

xoxo,

Team Cloak

Really exciting news Cloakteam! Very well that additional security measures will be implemented in the new Cloak coin wallet release. It is better to wait a few more days and get more functional and safe wallet in which all the shortcomings of previous versions will be eliminated.

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
OK. I see the "one post man"  is unwilling to send his wallet to verifiy his allegation.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Dear Cloak Community,

Our developers have informed us that Cloak's HD wallet implementation is almost ready. Due to this news, we've decided to push back the release by a few days in order to incorporate the HD wallet into the Cloak v2.1.0.0 release. Although this few days delay isn't ideal, it will provide Cloak with a First Class wallet backup system that uses the same BIP39 word list as Electrum to generate a 12 word key from which you can restore wallet. We'd initially planned to push out this functionality in the next update, but feel the added security it provides to users easily warrants the few days delay. Due to this additional core feature addition, we decided to bump the version number for this release from 2.0.1.0 to 2.1.0.0. We'll also use the extra time to further polish the new wallet graphics and the blockchain-downloader script that ensures new users are able to get up and running in a matter of minutes rather than the many hours required for a traditional block-by-block sync.

Regarding the recent tests of Enigma... Our recent Enigma testing has now concluded, and we're overjoyed with the results. Enigma works great in the daemon now too. We'll keep you posted over the next few days with updates as we zone in for release.

xoxo,

Team Cloak

Really exciting news Cloakteam! Very well that additional security measures will be implemented in the new Cloak coin wallet release. It is better to wait a few more days and get more functional and safe wallet in which all the shortcomings of previous versions will be eliminated.
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

xoxo,

Team Cloak

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

Spread it to the world!  Smiley
Hope you enjoy watching this as much as we did making it.

Have fun and enjoy Grin

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

legendary
Cloakteam, do you have any info about CloakCoin v2.0.1.0 RC2 wallet tests? We all look forward to a new, faster and more stable working version of Cloak coin wallet, with the output of which will be the new key point in Cloak and another anon crypto-coins history!

Hey magpr. Yes, the recent tests were successful Smiley We've also got a nice Mac installer now too, which was tested successfully over the weekend.

Thanks,

r3r

Hello raizor! This means that in the near future will be the long-awaited release of the new Enigma Cloak wallet? Waiting for official confirmation and announcement of this great event! And of course a new wave of advertising Cloak coin campaign that will bring us the long-awaited and well-deserved popularity.
Some people just want to watch the world dance.
Cloakteam, do you have any info about CloakCoin v2.0.1.0 RC2 wallet tests? We all look forward to a new, faster and more stable working version of Cloak coin wallet, with the output of which will be the new key point in Cloak and another anon crypto-coins history!

Hey magpr. Yes, the recent tests were successful Smiley We've also got a nice Mac installer now too, which was tested successfully over the weekend.

Thanks,

r3r
Activity: 448

Next month February 2017 CLOAK to 0.00075 CLOAK/BTC price is it good news for future be happy guys load your CLOAKS fast :d

yes i saw the news on slack... good time as soon as for cloakers

its news from my channel and my channel name is cuteflower and where is on slack? please do not lie on this CLOAK thread Smiley
Activity: 499

Next month February 2017 CLOAK to 0.00075 CLOAK/BTC price is it good news for future be happy guys load your CLOAKS fast :d

yes i saw the news on slack... good time as soon as for cloakers
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Time for buy cheap cloaks  Grin
Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

hahahaha i am not child i am above 30 years Cheesy

Can be, but your behavior is that of a child.
Jump to: