Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 265. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 251
is this faucet always empty?

filled again now

thank you for fast action  Smiley

I have a problem with the cloak windows wallet.

everytime the wallet try to setup again even if I installed before, when I start up my windows os. I delete the cloak wallet exe file in my startup folder and then after I start my windows os, this wallet exe file is appeared in my start up folder and try to install again.  Embarrassed
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

filled again now

Confirming the faucet is not currently empty & working. Just went there and got this: Congrats! You have claimed 5 minicloak.

Thanks!
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

CloakCoin Weekly Chart Analysis 09.01.2017

Support:   15k sat.

Resistance:   30K sat.    55K sat.

Tranding Range: 15k – 25k

Expected: Breakout over 30k, target 40k, later target 55k

CLOAK could perform the breakout over 20k sat. sucessfully and a bullish flag is formed since Nov. 29th 2016. The next target is 30k sat. and later 55k sat.

UPDATE:

We are still within the bullish flag. A rise over 26k sat. could initiate the rally to 35k.

Currently the Cloakchart looks very bullish for the near future.

It's still time to accumulate CLOAK and stock up positions.

LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
gbx
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
This is our improved and final version of "What is CLOAKCOIN?"

Why is CLOAKCOIN so cool?

Cloakcoin provides a fast, fully private, secure, untraceable and user friendly transaction system with guaranteed fungibilty (all coins being equal and interchangeable) operating 100% decentralized on low-cost consumer hardware with very little energy consumption. You will soon be able to run a Cloakcoin node on a Raspberry Pi at home - silent and low priced. Our wallets are easy to install and easy to run!

How does it work?

We use proof of stake (PoS) for consensus, which means existing coins held by users are used to help secure the Cloak network. This negates the need for expensive mining hardware associated with proof of work (PoS) mining. Cloakcoin requires no master nodes, custom blockchain formats or sub-blockchains. Cloakcoin wallets connect to each other and CLOAKSHIELD enables them to establish a private onion routing network like TOR (minimum 3 hops). On this private network the wallets find participants to create and send ENIGMA transactions. ENIGMA produces transactions that are 'Cloaked' by other wallets. This means that as well as ENIGMA senders adding their funds to the ENIGMA transaction, Cloakers also provide matching amounts, which they receive back alongside a reward for helping to Cloak the send. This means that anyone examining the transaction cannot determine who is sending and who is receiving funds.
Here a sample ENIGMA transaction: http://explorer.cloakcoin.com/tx/a138e4ccf432d890709fa8a1e7844d11450a33808021fec55df68dd366c0be15

Imagine a scenario where many people put anonymously 10 USD notes into a pot, others take these 10 USD notes anonymously out. One of these people is the sender (he puts a note in but doesn’t take one out), one of them is the recipient (he only takes a note out). All others are “Cloakers”. That is what ENIGMA will do for you: nobody can tell whose 10 USD note ended up in which hand. And Cloakshield makes it impossible to tell who is who.

Cloakshield provides a private Cloakcoin network for the exchange of encrypted messages between all ENIGMA nodes. It uses ECDH/RSA encryption to protect all communication required by ENIGMA.
It’s a TOR like onion routing system that will allow to cover your tracks with up to 25 hops before your message reaches the recipient.

ENIGMA and Cloakshield work fully decentralized.
ENIGMA and Cloakshield are no theoretical idea on paper, they are fully developed and available today!
ENIGMA and Cloakshield are fully integrated into an easy to use GUI which will let you do what you want without having to become a computer expert.

Easy to use, private, secure, decentralized and untraceable transactions without 3rd parties able to log your moves.

And that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it?

If you keep your Cloakcoin wallet with your coins in it online you will earn an interest of 6% p.a. with PoS minting. If you participate as “Cloaker” for ENIGMA transaction you can earn a share of transaction fees.
As active ENIGMA node you will have the added bonus of getting your coins swapped during the ENIGMA process again and again, adding to your assets fungibility.
Activity: 318
CloakCoin added to Bitcoin Garden OP in the list of Preferred Partners
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=10853.msg133731#msg133731

THANK YOU!
Activity: 239
waiting for 50k price @cloak

To be honest i am waiting for 100k  Smiley

Guys, first will be Cloak wallet 2.0 with Enigma technology, after 50k and 100k and much more $) We need to wait a little Wink As c4shm3n said soon we will see a Cloak technology miracle! Roll Eyes

where c4shm3n said that cloak technology miracle? Smiley
nowhere

Some years c4shm3n said word 'soon' and we need only wait a little more, and more, and more Wink Wait for real miracle!
miracle or no new wallet coming......let's see  tech first and then talk
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Guys, first will be Cloak wallet 2.0 with Enigma technology, after 50k and 100k and much more $) We need to wait a little Wink As c4shm3n said soon we will see a Cloak technology miracle! Roll Eyes

nowhere

Some years c4shm3n said word 'soon' and we need only wait a little more, and more, and more Wink Wait for real miracle!
Activity: 239

nowhere
The site does not have enough coins to pay out! No balance deducted.

the faucet is always like that or adding balance  Huh
Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Activity: 448

To be honest i am waiting for 100k  Smiley
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
Jump to: