Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 260. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

please less trolls and fud Cheesy just buy cloaks still so much cheap Cheesy
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
FUD started for take price down... Grin

If you seriously think I'm trying to spread lies about this coin, you're absolutely clueless. I was holding on to that small bag for over two years. Keep in mind a was ripped off by mintpal for 3500 when Moolah took over, and the amazing thing is I had coins in there for 2 days while I went to sell. I bought around .0006 on average. Recently, I decided to update the client to stake again, and ended up with a total loss. As I said before, the only thing that was installed recently on that machine was the latest wallet from OP. There is another person claiming the exact same thing happened to them a few pages ago. Not one person from the cloak team has replied.

I don't use stake only in wallet and on a frend his computer lol 2 jears agoo 10000 dollar stolen
first time I cry for coins don't no wat 2fa was
now everything 2fa
couple of monds back my own fauld 1700 dollar gone
nothing on my pc again
1 week agoo I had a mail from c-cex loggin failed
I use more than a year no c-cex
its your IP format don't help I think greets and sorry for my very talented engels  Wink

I have no idea what you're saying but I use 2fa for everything, and this has nothing to do with your situation. I downloaded a "legitimate" wallet and received a wallet with an undetectable trojan.
Activity: 284
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

This is not a POSA TX! Onlysplits were put into one Block on another adress.
https://bchain.info/CLOAK/tx/6d6595e64553929b7ae6bb3a99ab144eafde4073842a5f2015b55bd0d5ee41cf

I have absolutely no reason to lie about this.

Looks like he/she tried to log in an old BTC-E account. There were some old passwords saved in Chrome. Same with an old paypal account that wasn't being used. This is unreal. I still have no idea how this happened but it all started a day after installing the latest client. I know no one cares but it's a really bad feeling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Can you prove your story here? Post pictures, addresses, something. Wink
Your account is brand new , and another story about stolen funds, from wallet is quite strange.  Roll Eyes
All of a sudden we have many lost coins and everything is happening now when we expecting price rise..?
legendary
You may post a TX ID to prove 2.2k coins were moved.
Two days ago I had 2200+ CLOAK stolen from my wallet while staking. When it happened the client crashed and my wallet was removed from %APPDATA&/roaming/CloakCoin. I have only downloaded wallets directly from the OP of this thread and the system is only used for that purpose. I had them in my wallet before I updated to the latest version on Saturday. The thief sent them with PoSA. I was using a long passphrase and never download or install anything to that machine.

It's an up to date W10 install, btw. Anyway, I re-synced the client and added my wallet backup on another machine with the latest version and that's when I realized all of my coins we gone.

I completely lost my ass on this coin as I had 3500 stolen in the Mintpal fiasco when the price was still relatively high, and now 2200 from what appears to be an infected client. I don't run team viewer or any other remote software. Anyway, I've taken both machines offline and I'm reformatting and reinstalling. Someone else has mentioned that he/she had their coins stolen a few pages back. IMO, this is potentially a huge issue. I really unhappy right now.
Activity: 560
Yes this team could bring new technology, but no one mentioned here anything., except ENIGMA. Can we really expect that this enigma is so good? HOw it works how mixing, can we get something to read about? What level of anonymity we can achived with this system?
I understood before this is mixing without master nodes, and mixing is done between users..
But what if there is not enough users in network. Do you have data, comparisons, graphs?
legendary
Cloakteam as usual detain long promised wallet release. Would have to wait in the hope of getting well working Cloak wallet and accumulate coin more cheaper then current price. I sincerely hope that the postponement of the new wallet release do not become a good Cloakteam tradition and we will see new wallet very soon. Love & peace!

This is the enigma wallet?
I have bough some Cloak since the time they were doing signature campaign because i can see they are seriously promoting the coin. The price has almost doubled so its a good sign. Is there a chance for us to get to the top like XMR and compete side by side with SDC?   

I would say yes, there is a high chance to go there. BUT: It needs time although we all don't like things that take time.
I'm sure there is the potential.

Hi yogibaer bro where is your lie chart of cloak Cheesy do not mind just little fun

Hey cuteflower! You may follow my chart analysis here at any time: https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/cloak/btc#s=17voybld

As you can see, nothing happened in the past days. The chart still looks bullish, Bullish flag.
Cloakteam as usual detain long promised wallet release. Would have to wait in the hope of getting well working Cloak wallet and accumulate coin more cheaper then current price. I sincerely hope that the postponement of the new wallet release do not become a good Cloakteam tradition and we will see new wallet very soon. Love & peace!

I have bough some Cloak since the time they were doing signature campaign because i can see they are seriously promoting the coin. The price has almost doubled so its a good sign. Is there a chance for us to get to the top like XMR and compete side by side with SDC?   

I would say yes, there is a high chance to go there. BUT: It needs time although we all don't like things that take time.

Hi yogibaer bro where is your lie chart of cloak Cheesy do not mind just little fun
Thanks team,waiting for enigma wallet Tongue

i am not waiting for enigma wallet but i am waiting for more good technology that team are working Cheesy

Of course there is a chance! Cloak has much potential and is totally undervalued at the moment.
Enigma technology will be a beast  Grin We will see what will happen

if we can see 0.00055 cloak/btc on next month then i can say that there is chance to compete monero or dash by price and technology cloak have already best for compete otherwise very difficult to go even 0.00055 in 2017 Sad
Activity: 695

Of course there is a chance! Cloak has much potential and is totally undervalued at the moment.
Enigma technology will be a beast  Grin We will see what will happen
legendary

Activity: 700

Activity: 28
thanks for update!

yes for further update keep in touch with us and we are here for further guaidance.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Thanks team,waiting for enigma wallet Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Jump to: