Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 351. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

no update no community users talking no developer update no price good and not feeling good about cloak

We have the best tech so what do you want...price will come very soon.

yes i agree with you that we have best team and best tech from every side of corners and yes we will go too higher in price but i was just thinking that after release posa 3 why we not go higher even we touch 0.00055 but we back very fast to 0.00022 almost now Sad

Do you see "Silicon Valley" TV series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2575988/ ? Cloak team looks sometimes like ppl in this TV show!!! Grin
Same same they have a best technology on market and try to attract big investors!  Roll Eyes I recommend to view all coders and IT professionals  Grin Grin Grin

wow i suggest also -> you should make you own coin i could imagine it would better as bitcoin!

With that IQ you have and ideas you will have absolutly success!  LOL Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

no update no community users talking no developer update no price good and not feeling good about cloak

yes i agree with you that we have best team and best tech from every side of corners and yes we will go too higher in price but i was just thinking that after release posa 3 why we not go higher even we touch 0.00055 but we back very fast to 0.00022 almost now Sad

Do you see "Silicon Valley" TV series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2575988/ ? Cloak team looks sometimes like ppl in this TV show!!! Grin
Same same they have a best technology on market and try to attract big investors!  Roll Eyes I recommend to view all coders and IT professionals  Grin Grin Grin

patience is the key, you will soon see what will hapend to cloaks and the price just relax...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I see only not active community that contributes nothing to the development of cloak.

What do you want updates every day perhaps?

really bro i am sorry that i am not mean that i do not want update daily but i want update after 3 month something big to cloak to the moon with stability of 2 dollar Cheesy hehehehehe just fun talk i know reality not possible this price Cheesy hehehehe

no pump and dump either =),  good tech here

To be honest i do not like pump and dump and yes i like pump and stability Cheesy and yes good tech here with hard working team cloak
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Most funny is that coins which are without developer's , block explorer, website and forum, not to mention Anon technology, have the same capitalization as a cloak.

Its easy to explain Grin Cloak team start POSA3 technology without good PR and ppl don't understand advantages of using Cloak. Now many coins on market fight for investors attention. When Cloak team start big PR campaign of great POSA3 technology - new investors will come and capitalization will start to grow... Hope big PR will start soon! Wink

They never and ever won't start the PR... Really it's very disappointed for me ...

Have they told you this? Did you read an announcement stating this? Are you part of the team?

If the answer to the above questions is "no" then please refrain from making false statements. If you want to know something, ask them, don't just assume. Everyone in crypto should know by now that "instant gratification" doesn't play here. Most developers are working either alone or, with very limited resources and time. Most devs have to work a real job to pay the bills and can't devote 100% of their time to the project. Everyone needs to be patient and realize that.

Their track record since the takeover is excellent, they have delivered what they promised. Why would you now be "disappointed"?

They never and ever won't start the PR... Really it's very disappointed for me ...

Maybe........or maybe not, who knows,the life is full of surprises Cool
Activity: 499
Most funny is that coins which are without developer's , block explorer, website and forum, not to mention Anon technology, have the same capitalization as a cloak.

Its easy to explain Grin Cloak team start POSA3 technology without good PR and ppl don't understand advantages of using Cloak. Now many coins on market fight for investors attention. When Cloak team start big PR campaign of great POSA3 technology - new investors will come and capitalization will start to grow... Hope big PR will start soon! Wink

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101
karbo.io
sad but true,  welcome to crazy not rational greedy cryptoworld
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Is strange, it will happen at some point.
It's a small community with only a few developer's it crazy to think there will be major update everyday or even every week. The funny thing is the price is crazy low. Name one thing that make the price make sense. This is a totally new development for Crypto and this price is a steal. If you don't like it, sell. I'm not worried I'm buying.

If anybody dont like to wait, sell...yes!
I buying every week some Cloaks.

Most funny is that coins which are without developer's , block explorer, website and forum, not to mention Anon technology, have the same capitalization as a cloak. I don't want to give examples.
Activity: 695
It's a small community with only a few developer's it crazy to think there will be major update everyday or even every week. The funny thing is the price is crazy low. Name one thing that make the price make sense. This is a totally new development for Crypto and this price is a steal. If you don't like it, sell. I'm not worried I'm buying.

If anybody dont like to wait, sell...yes!
I buying every week some Cloaks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1051
People want everything at once, in the world it happens very rarely
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
don't get nervous now, cloak will see higher volumes and prices with some pr and 1 or two more exchanges. i'm shure both is beeing worked on with priority as we speak.

i feel peace and love now more than ever with my bag

Check out this and then you just have to recognize the great work they are doing the CLOAK team.

covert transaction between 36 cloakers

Txid: 7cbc5dc8f6b801829595e4e64289c92075ae884b0df999129ea6cef9954ff8c5

covert transaction between 51 cloakers

Txid: 7e3e24ce0055f55e6468969ec57d51681b5090f94cc11d631247b36b3b8160eb

Without MASTERNODES

i think just mostly people here need better talks not about tech, they prefer talks like TO THE MOON, BOB is PUMPING and so on, sad but true that sick side of cryptoworld
Jump to: