Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 352. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

no update no community users talking no developer update no price good and not feeling good about cloak

Check out this and then you just have to recognize the great work they are doing the CLOAK team.

covert transaction between 36 cloakers

Txid: 7cbc5dc8f6b801829595e4e64289c92075ae884b0df999129ea6cef9954ff8c5

covert transaction between 51 cloakers

Txid: 7e3e24ce0055f55e6468969ec57d51681b5090f94cc11d631247b36b3b8160eb

Without MASTERNODES
Activity: 695

no update no community users talking no developer update no price good and not feeling good about cloak

We have the best tech so what do you want...price will come very soon.
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
We are working every day on different projects.

Latest info from C++ developers was:  "the new wallet 2.0 is almost ready and we will start internal testing of it"

We also started new intersting Project! ..more will be announced when time is right.

and much more is hapining in background...

I think some people need to understand that we working on different structures like a usual pump and dump coins with prehyping and another scam tools.

Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

I see only not active community that contributes nothing to the development of cloak.

What do you want updates every day perhaps?

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

no pump and dump either =),  good tech here
Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I have received my cloaks from campaign, and i'm very satisfied with 8 cloaks,
but as i see next payment will be only 4 cloaks? Or i missing something?
I believe this reduction could be apply only on new members, this could be fair what do you think?

about you suggestion: I believe this reduction could be apply only on new members, this could be fair what do you think?

NO! absolutly not fair imo and we will leave it so like it is now. All cloakers/members are same for us.

Too many sockpuppet accounts imo.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
i hope this is new acount im here from the beginning read every 202 page s and old treat ollso 900 or somhething  lol
erery body must locked the wallets and acount on here 2 years ago hack or sommething (lost 5000 dollar trex no 2fa ) Cry
i hope one marked will comme this year wen not i sell slow my cloak and hold A litle you never no

Your story is very strange, are hacked on Bittrex or here on this forum? I remember you, you never been real supporter, more like sporadic FUD-er, but lets forget past. If you are here with good intentions, you are welcome!
bittrex no its treu igor107th old acount  Cry
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Activity: 560
I have received my cloaks from campaign, and i'm very satisfied with 8 cloaks,
but as i see next payment will be only 4 cloaks? Or i missing something?
I believe this reduction could be apply only on new members, this could be fair what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
i hope this is new acount im here from the beginning read every 202 page s and old treat ollso 900 or somhething  lol
erery body must locked the wallets and acount on here 2 years ago hack or sommething (lost 5000 dollar trex no 2fa ) Cry
i hope one marked will comme this year wen not i sell slow my cloak and hold A litle you never no

Your story is very strange, are hacked on Bittrex or here on this forum? I remember you, you never been real supporter, more like sporadic FUD-er, but lets forget past. If you are here with good intentions, you are welcome!
i have a bad feeling about cloak and dont like it  Embarrassed

Everything will be ok, peace & love!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
I'm here for the money, but this doesn't mind to support something obviously good.
I'm not talking only about CLOAK, we have LTC and other different coins for the  different people and different situations..
What makes one project successful?
Majority of people are here (on this forum) because they want to make money, they don't believe in anything only in dollar. For them pump and dump is something must have, if project is succesfull, and after first dump they are gone..And they don't care for future of this project at all.. Cool

Yes,its so true
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
What makes one project successful?
Majority of people are here (on this forum) because they want to make money, they don't believe in anything only in dollar. For them pump and dump is something must have, if project is succesfull, and after first dump they are gone..And they don't care for future of this project at all.. Cool

If dev team delivers and they showing progress you don't have anything to worry about!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Everything will be ok, peace & love!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 174
Merit: 100

I have a good feeling about cloak and I like it :-)

Here you go all balanced again Wink
Activity: 695
Hello community!

Did anybody tried to use this new exchange? Can we get some small review? I dont even know what is all about, is this some kind decentralized platform? But still this is very good news people are interested for Cloak this is obvious.

I will try the new exchange later...will report Smiley
Jump to: