Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 359. (Read 810836 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
So why were there signed transactions that were not completed? Did they fail ?
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
requests signed: how many posa requests you have signed a posa transaction for
requests completed: how many posa requests you have cloaked successfully

I think that here described well,what is not clear?

http://cloakcoin.com/downloads/posa3wp.pdf

So according to the "posa3wp" (section 2.2.2) I should have received a reward for signing a transaction, no ?

no. you receive a reward when the transaction completes. the reward is part of the outputs (payment out) from the transaction. if the transaction does not complete, no one pays and no one gets paid Smiley
Please explain these stats and their meaning..

requests accepted: how many posa sends you have offered to be a cloaker for
requests refused: how many posa sends you have refused to cloak (due to bad data from sender etc)
requests expired: how many posa requests you offered to help cloak but were not needed for
fees received: amount of fees earned (in this session) from posa cloaking

about your stats:

you've agreed to cloak posa sends but sender used other cloakers as there were many willing to help cloak....

we are changing it so that sender sends a message to cloaker to say if cloaker is needed or not after they accept

Whats the difference between a Signed and a Completed request ?

sender creates a posa transaction using their own and cloakers inputs. sender then sends the posa transaction to cloakers and cloakers sign it. once all cloakers and sender have signed the posa transaction, the transaction is complete
legendary

So according to the "posa3wp" (section 2.2.2) I should have received a reward for signing a transaction, no ?

its very technical for some users and this why we working already on PoSA3 explanation video for everyone.

Another Exchanges
We have commitment from one big exchange (the name i dont want to share yet), what will want to add CLOAK. If we got a confirmation we will anounce this.

Shocked just saw this!  good luck cashmen I hope you can secure another exchange.

thanks! they already  confirmed us,  that they will add CLOAK..... but i want to see first before to spread fud  Wink
Activity: 578
Merit: 250

Another Exchanges
We have commitment from one big exchange (the name i dont want to share yet), what will want to add CLOAK. If we got a confirmation we will anounce this.

Shocked just saw this!  good luck cashmen I hope you can secure another exchange.
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

legendary
Please explain these stats and their meaning..

requests accepted: how many posa sends you have offered to be a cloaker for
requests refused: how many posa sends you have refused to cloak (due to bad data from sender etc)
requests expired: how many posa requests you offered to help cloak but were not needed for
fees received: amount of fees earned (in this session) from posa cloaking

about your stats:

you've agreed to cloak posa sends but sender used other cloakers as there were many willing to help cloak....

we are changing it so that sender sends a message to cloaker to say if cloaker is needed or not after they accept

Whats the difference between a Signed and a Completed request ?
Very interesting, so YoBit took your BTC?

Seems like the large exchanges have something against CLOAK for some reason.... so strange

I was looking at CLOAK's distribution... even though traffic is low right now we have a ton of people holding good amount of coins.  Unlike some other coins which have top 3-5% holding 90% of the coins, this one has a really good distribution.  
Activity: 695
Do you know what is the problem with Poloinex? And do you make some agreement with Chinese exchanges?

Polo
We dont know what the problem is with polo. We are requested already several times but never got any reply on our requests.

China
We trying to find some chinese Exchanges but atm we don't have any concrete negotiations

Another Exchanges

Everyone who want to support CLOAK to get listed on any exchange is very welcome and we would want to offer a small bounty for this efforts.

PEACE & LOVE

cashmen

That sounds really interesting with the big exchange Cheesy
I am very excited and looking to a bright good future  Cool

Do you know what is the problem with Poloinex? And do you make some agreement with Chinese exchanges?

Polo
We dont know what the problem is with polo. We are requested already several times but never got any reply on our requests.

China
We trying to find some chinese Exchanges but atm we don't have any concrete negotiations

Another Exchanges

Everyone who want to support CLOAK to get listed on any exchange is very welcome and we would want to offer a small bounty for this efforts.

PEACE & LOVE

cashmen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Nice!  When we're ready to, maybe we can start a pool to get added to YoBit: https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/.  The e-mailing of all their users seems like a good way to gain exposure.

We already tried several times but honestly they deceived us,we don't know for what reason
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Thank you for the info
I already download this wallet and success to instal on my computer.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Where to download wallet QT for windows?
Thanks in advance
Nice!  When we're ready to, maybe we can start a pool to get added to YoBit: https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/.  The e-mailing of all their users seems like a good way to gain exposure.
Activity: 620
adopted.
I could make several posa3 transactions with larger amounts and different levels of encryption.

27f86f63a29199f1103f669724488b6d0679ae8573414608a052d5b56d697e48

440c48e9eb43a40b1cd05cd951478bf4fd821e46c2563231d972aa5faa53b0ca

c0b63e41a2ee9a3a1355292e23bcf8b4cc757068a72d2f71b4b014c677cd8714
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

★★★[CLOAKCOIN SIGNATURE & AVATAR CAMPAIGN]★★★

Payment for 2 weeks:

Signature:

Newbie: not allowed
JR Member: 8 4
Member: 12 6
Full Member: 16 8