Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 380. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Actually I still got 20k coins bought at around 2k satoshi, so if you think I am trying to bash it, get real.

I am not masochist either, find the meaning behind it Wink.

Monkey lol proof it! you fud ......Show us u wallet address
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Actually I still got 20k coins bought at around 2k satoshi, so if you think I am trying to bash it, get real.

You bought 20k coins at 2k....  and now it's 47k but you're complaining about it being a pump and dump.  So.... why aren't you selling?  Not trying to attack you here, just trying to figure out what is your logic in holding what you consider a pump and dump coin for so long.
Activity: 364

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
"This is the year of alt coins and more blablabla"

I remember cloak coin as a dump fest.

I can't wait to see the same tricks reloaded.

My bet is that it will only goes up a bit until release and then back down a lot.

Enjoy the "ride".

Right on que, folks coming to bash in hopes of getting a better entry point.  No reason to be upset with these types, they are acting in self interest, which they should. 

Remember the truly skin wallet is simply the centerpiece of a suite of products that will allow for people to exchange value and goods in a private manner. 

While this is the "final wallet", there will be tweaks along to eat to optimize privacy. there are no masternodes, which is The most inovative feature and one that makes this coin truly anonymous as compared to others in the space.

The next big hurdle will be OneMarket, and when that comes into the market, there will be an organic flight to cloak from less secure/private alternatives.  CLOAK is the leader in the privacy coin space and price discovery will show that to be the case over the coming months.
Activity: 560

My bet is that it will only goes up a bit until release and then back down a lot.

Enjoy the "ride".
I can tell you price can only go up because we all are tired from stupid ICOs and crowdfunding.
This is real project and i see developer is active and doing his job very well.
He is not scammer and he is here two years for this community..
What else can you say bad for cloak? Those are facts where are yours?
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Rats are starting to come from the fear of the unknown Wink Kiss

P.s.Bob can't longer accumulate at low cost, also there is a danger of it someone like me can dump all on it Cool

Enjoy the "ride".
I really wonder how far that old pump & dump shit coin can go.

A release on the 30 march ? wow.

Let's buy the hype ! Of course it will go back to it's old level price wise and beyond !(lmao).
Yes and you have still lot of time to join here.
This is year of altcoins same as 2014 was. Now if you take a look at any exchange for example
 Bittrex you can find out that prices rising very fast. This can be good again!
I'm glad i bought earlier, so now i can enjoy ride!
This is still good opportunity whales are coming and we could see over 100k very soon.
Bob will return if he is not loaded and ready for good old pump.
I really wonder how far that old pump & dump shit coin can go.

A release on the 30 march ? wow.

Let's buy the hype ! Of course it will go back to it's old level price wise and beyond !(lmao).
Activity: 695
I think this coin is definetly the real BIG DEAL for the future..Who cares about the 30th?i think that nothing can stop this coin after the release..i can't see at all a coin that can compete against posa3...this is the real deal..i think the community is here to stay and support this HUGE evolution...Who cares about pump and dump?!?!?!?

Activity: 251
I think this coin is definetly the real BIG DEAL for the future..Who cares about the 30th?i think that nothing can stop this coin after the release..i can't see at all a coin that can compete against posa3...this is the real deal..i think the community is here to stay and support this HUGE evolution...Who cares about pump and dump?!?!?!?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
-Can you tell us please what is planned for promoting?
We have already got from community aprox 2.5btc(invested them for cheap cloaks) for promotion on http://bitcoinprbuzz.com for ultimate package this will come after final release

-How you are going to include community in this, and what we can expect now?
Not really understand what you mean...... community is always include in everything atleast from my point of view...
Expect now: we like i said before... already working on it now and i negotiate with someone about PR possibilities for now... so be patient.

-I hope this date will be final  release date.
It will be 100% for now! We will for sure do many updates but it will be not main code core updates i think more upgrades and features of wallet....

Nice to hear it! I'm wait long time to see the result of hard Cloakteam hard work!
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Is the advertising fund still going to be put to use at the launch of the new wallet?  

Hello CryptoAllDay,

we started allready with our PR/Media team the work on some pre-release PR.

The main PR investment will start after release of wallet.
Can you tell us please what is planned for promoting?
How you are going to include community in this, and what we can expect now?
I hope this date will be final  release date.

-Can you tell us please what is planned for promoting?
We have already got from community aprox 2.5btc(invested them for cheap cloaks) for promotion on http://bitcoinprbuzz.com for ultimate package this will come after final release

-How you are going to include community in this, and what we can expect now?
Not really understand what you mean...... community is always include in everything atleast from my point of view...
Expect now: we like i said before... already working on it now and i negotiate with someone about PR possibilities for now... so be patient.

-I hope this date will be final  release date.
It will be 100% for now! We will for sure do many updates but it will be not main code core updates i think more upgrades and features of wallet....
Activity: 578
Is the advertising fund still going to be put to use at the launch of the new wallet?  

Hello CryptoAllDay,

Great cashmen!  If I can suggest a future feature for the Cloakcoin community site:  A buy/sell/trade subforum or section (maybe with same rewards as other parts of the site).  The site looks great but right now there is little reason to be active on it.  Having a way to spend our coins to buy or sell things would be awesome.

Hello CryptoAllDay,

Can you tell us please what is planned for promoting?
How you are going to include community in this, and what we can expect now?
I hope this date will be final  release date.
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Every Cloakholder is forced to help  Smiley

Forced? No. Asked? Yes
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

Is there a way to know how many requested we have to poloniex?
Activity: 695
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

Hello CryptoAllDay,

Jump to: