Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 426. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
I am every time impressed, CLOAK is always doing professional work!
I know that CLOAK will be one of the best cryptocurrencies in future, mark my words Cheesy
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Rasperry Pi2 run's on Windows10.
Maybe i will give it a try ... Smiley

Ok, please give some feedback if you are sucessfull or not, its interesting to know Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Rasperry Pi2 run's on Windows10.
Maybe i will give it a try ... Smiley
Hi Guys Smiley!

I got a quick Question.

Is there a chance to run the Wallet under a Rasperry Pi2 Model ?

Hi Acura3600!

There isnt source code intended for raspberry PI ARM processor for you to compile, so i think the quick answer is no, Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Hi Guys Smiley!

I got a quick Question.

Is there a chance to run the Wallet under a Rasperry Pi2 Model ?
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Cloak OneMobile works perfectly !  Thank you very much Cloakteam !
Activity: 620
Good work with the mobile wallet, works perfect !!
Thank you
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
finally we got a android wallet works awesome can you add fiat currency INR
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Same here, works great  Smiley
Good job as always Smiley

Thank you
Activity: 666
thank you cloak team! just download the wallet nice design + all works fine here!!!!

Activity: 134
Merit: 101
Fantastic release Team Cloak!

Video is amazing  Roll Eyes

Keep it up!!!!

Yes, outstanding work... Would love to see mobile wallet for iOS

What a surprise!?!? WOW!!
Great work cloak team! Thx for updating us!

Cant wait to see mobile wallet for iOS as well!

Btw cool video Grin
Activity: 605

Keep it up!!!!

Yes, outstanding work... Would love to see mobile wallet for iOS
Activity: 695

Keep it up!!!!
We are waiting POSA3.
Dump. Cool

Yeah, Yeah dump so you can buy cheap cloaks! not from me you wont Cheesy.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
We are waiting POSA3.
Dump. Cool
Would you rather they rush and release a unfinished product. I'll take slow and steady before broken product any day of the week.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
We are waiting POSA3.
Dump. Cool
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Ahoy Cloakers!

We're pleased to announce the first Android release of Cloak OneMobile, our mobile interface to the Cloak network. This initial release is limited in functionality for now, and does not support PoSA sending and CloakShield. This will change in future as we look to develop a fully cross-platform mobile solution Smiley

Thanks again for your continued support. We will post another update in the near future with other Cloak news.

CloakTV - OneMobile [Android]

Download now the Mobile Wallet!

Peace, Love and Unity,

Team Cloak

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259
Is the Android wallet going to have same privacy/anon features as the new final PoSA3 desktop wallet ? Or will the mobile wallet only be able to receive/store/send Cloaks in an classic way, without any privacy/anon additionnal layer ?

No any privacy layers anyone who intercepts your packets could see who you intend to send to. It is trivially easy to run HTTPS server these days so such negligence on the "holy grail" of anonymity seems like it's not a serious effort.

Hi ITileclooTI

This first version of the Mobile Wallet (kindly created by Unek) features limited functionality and no PoSA3 sending. Once the PoSA3 code is finalized, we can look to incorporate it in future version of the Mobile Wallet. PoSA3 does not require HTTPS (or TOR) in order to operate as it utilizes our custom Cloak Shield secure communications system Smiley

The mechanics of the PoSA3 system are covered in the Whitepaper, which be be downloaded here. You may also want to reference the PoSA3 Security Audit Report from here as that outlines some PoSA3 improvements which are currently being implemented.

Peace and love,

Team Cloak
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I downloaded the wallet... and the conf file from here:
http://forum.cloakcoin.com/topic/2/wallet-is-out-of-sync

Anyway... it doesn´t work...

http://imgur.com/tArIaGn

Any ideas what to do?

well it works u just need to download latest blockchain for faster sync, see here howto:

http://forum.cloakcoin.com/topic/87/bootstrap-blockchain-zip-fast-synchronization

Yes, seems to work.
Thank you! :-)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is the Android wallet going to have same privacy/anon features as the new final PoSA3 desktop wallet ? Or will the mobile wallet only be able to receive/store/send Cloaks in an classic way, without any privacy/anon additionnal layer ?

No any privacy layers anyone who intercepts your packets could see who you intend to send to. It is trivially easy to run HTTPS server these days so such negligence on the "holy grail" of anonymity seems like it's not a serious effort.
Jump to: