Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 424. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What is minting interest on this?
Activity: 620
Merit: 500

Byebye Shadowcash Smiley

lol, I do not know how glad !!
The SDC DEV Rynomster cheated many people in Cinni to be part of their technology encryptada SDC messaging.
I wish I sink into the shit !!!
Activity: 695
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Thanks!
Now all things working fine in my Wallet Smiley
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Wallet is giving me the Message: Not minting because you don´t have mature coins

How long i must now wait?

buy coins, send them to your wallet. after 3 hours these coins are mature coins and will be used for minting.
legendary
Wallet is giving me the Message: Not minting because you don´t have mature coins

How long i must now wait?
Activity: 620

Nice buyorder, someone knows what will happen in future with CLOAK Smiley

The future is promising, especially after delivery POSA3.
Activity: 695

Nice buyorder, someone knows what will happen in future with CLOAK Smiley
legendary
Quick Question:

How i can increase the active connections of my wallet? My Wallet is running for ca 6 hours and i have only 6 active connections..

Delete peers.dat in data folder then edit you conf file and add latest nodes from here
http://cloakcoin.cyanrainbow.com/ticker/node.php

Restart wallet ...enjoy

More info
http://forum.cloakcoin.com/topic/2/wallet-is-out-of-sync

Thanks for help Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Quick Question:

How i can increase the active connections of my wallet? My Wallet is running for ca 6 hours and i have only 6 active connections..

Delete peers.dat in data folder then edit you conf file and add latest nodes from here
http://cloakcoin.cyanrainbow.com/ticker/node.php

Restart wallet ...enjoy

More info
http://forum.cloakcoin.com/topic/2/wallet-is-out-of-sync
legendary
Quick Question:

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello,

i get that message after synchronizing my wallet (windows10):

"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers"

I have various active connections to the network and the green checkmark suggests "up to date". I ran the wallet for a few hours yesterday and today for another hour, the warning message keeps showing up constantly.

What i have tried so far:
- deleted cloak coin folder in user/appdata/roaming
- reinstalled the hole wallet
- manually downloaded the blockchain once as .zip file and once as bootstrap.dat
- checked the config file as suggested on the cloak coin website
- deleted "peers.dat" file

None of above steps helped. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

That's nothing to worry about bennana. The code checks the block number for the last checkpoint hardcoded in the wallet and shows the warning if that checkpoint is considered a little old. The next update will have more recent checkpoints and as a result should sync faster Smiley

Peace and Love

same warning here thank you for answer!
Activity: 954
Merit: 1001
Thank you for the fast reply! Nice to hear, that the problem is marginal.
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259
Hello,

"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers"

I have various active connections to the network and the green checkmark suggests "up to date". I ran the wallet for a few hours yesterday and today for another hour, the warning message keeps showing up constantly.

- manually downloaded the blockchain once as .zip file and once as bootstrap.dat

Thank you.

That's nothing to worry about bennana. The code checks the block number for the last checkpoint hardcoded in the wallet and shows the warning if that checkpoint is considered a little old. The next update will have more recent checkpoints and as a result should sync faster Smiley

Peace and Love
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Activity: 954
Merit: 1001
Hello,

Thank you.
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Jump to: