Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 438. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
"The PoSA3 implementation has been done extremely well. The new PoSA3 code perfectly
follows the style of the pre-existing code
, from aspects such as brace style and variable
naming conventions through to the higher level philosophy."

hrmmmm....gj...

What ? Get out ! Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
"The PoSA3 implementation has been done extremely well. The new PoSA3 code perfectly
follows the style of the pre-existing code
, from aspects such as brace style and variable
naming conventions through to the higher level philosophy."

hrmmmm....gj...

Activity: 458
Merit: 250
No, relic of the past, not a working thing for now, must be re-created from scratch, in a good way, this time
Sorry

Sad
Thanks!
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Activity: 263
No, relic of the past, not a working thing for now, must be re-created from scratch, in a good way, this time
Sorry
Activity: 458
Hi,
can someone tell me if the decentralized market is supposed to be working currently?
I tried the wallet and it crashes when I click the tab...
Activity: 695
CLOAKSTRONG!

Thank you so much for your great job!
Reading now the Audit Smiley
Activity: 519
Cloak Strong To The Moon!!  Grin
Activity: 666
Thanks for the honest audit. It is good to see that no code is perfect at begin and need always a 3d party audit. Waiting now for fixed live version of wallet!  Grin
Activity: 620
CLOAKTEAM good job !!!
You have to polish some details mentioned in the report, but the audit let it clear that POSA3 working properly.
Activity: 125
I am not an expert but what I read from the audit is that the auditor found potential for improvements in 6 issues and closes the manual code analysis with the conclusion that "...it can be stated with a very high degree of confidence that there is no malicious code in the codebase."

sounds very promising  Smiley
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
 Thank you very much cloakteam for hard work and update ! I read the audit, and obviously everything works as it should. Cheesy

Cheer's
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

As promised, here is the report from our Internal Security Audit conducted by Iain 'Jonny Bravo' Craig.
As previously stated, the primary purpose of the audit was to have someone trusted by Team Cloak (but not directly involved in the project) carry out the audit.
A successful security audit was needed before 'live' release to ensure there were no security holes or unchecked attack vectors that could put The Cloak Community's funds at risk.
Your security is our priority.

The audit report outlines a number of suggested improvements and tweaks to the PoSA3 system and CloakShield, which are recommended to be implemented prior to release on the 'live' Cloak network.
Rest assured, Team Cloak is already in the process of making the performance tunings outlined in the report alongside the ease-of-use changes outlined during the RC1 Public Test.

The Auditor, Iain has kindly agreed to answer questions from the Cloak Community in relation to the audit.
We have created a thread specifically for this purpose:

Bitcointalk Thread

We will collect questions for the next week, and then pass them to Iain for his attention.

Thanks again to you all for your continued support on our Cloak journey together!

PoSA3 Audit Report

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

Activity: 134
Merit: 101
it will make "BOOM" today
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Rebirth of a coin which died long time ago. I have never seen any other coin which after months of decline again going to up .

I honestly don't think you have seen anything yet. Cloak has plenty of room to grow!
Activity: 546
Rebirth of a coin which died long time ago. I have never seen any other coin which after months of decline again going to up .
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
I've had my wallet open and staking for months. I looked today and for some reason I have no network connections and therefore not synced. Using the latest wallet version. Stopping and restarting didn't help. I have several other staking wallets open and they're working fine. WTH happened? Is there something I need to add to the conf. file?

try this

http://forum.cloakcoin.com/topic/2/wallet-is-out-of-sync

PS: delete peers.dat in data folder and restart wallet!

I added a few more nodes and now have 6 network connections. Synced and staking again. Weird!

(Thanks for the link. Bookmarked for future reference.)
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
I've had my wallet open and staking for months. I looked today and for some reason I have no network connections and therefore not synced. Using the latest wallet version. Stopping and restarting didn't help. I have several other staking wallets open and they're working fine. WTH happened? Is there something I need to add to the conf. file?

try this

http://forum.cloakcoin.com/topic/2/wallet-is-out-of-sync

PS: delete peers.dat in data folder and restart wallet!
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Jump to: