Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 439. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Big day tomorrow, can't wait to hear who performed the audit and hopefully there aren't any huge issues!

I am kind of thinking that the delay to release was to make sure any issues were answered by time of release.

You are right. I should look at it optimistically. My apologies. I have been rather negative about Cloak and maybe I should put those butthurt feelings aside. Good luck /all cloakers.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Big day tomorrow, can't wait to hear who performed the audit and hopefully there aren't any huge issues!

I am kind of thinking that the delay to release was to make sure any issues were answered by time of release.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Tomorrow is the big CLOAK day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Sweet!  Can't wait to hear the good news.   Grin

Dear Cloak Community,

We're pleased to announce the Audit Report from our recent Internal Security Audit is now in our possession and is being prepared for public release on

Wednesday 5th 2015
13:00 GMT

Wednesday AUGUST 5th I presume?  Smiley

YES 5th AUGUST 2015!
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
I have a good feeling that everything is OK with audit. Cheesy

If it was good news they would have dropped it right away. Maybe I am wrong but dick teasing that it is in hand just reminds me of POSA3 being "in hand" and the git about the be setup because the source for the new system was "in hand". People should stop losing things in their hands.

You've always been a gaywad.
You've always missed your target audience homophobe. Good luck pumping Global.

i think he is only erokphobe

If it was good news they would have dropped it right away. Maybe I am wrong but dick teasing that it is in hand just reminds me of POSA3 being "in hand" and the git about the be setup because the source for the new system was "in hand". People should stop losing things in their hands.

You've always been a gaywad.
You've always missed your target audience homophobe. Good luck pumping Global.
Activity: 868

[redacted]
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Great news, I am excited to see the results!
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

Dear Cloak Community,

We're pleased to announce the Audit Report from our recent Internal Security Audit is now in our possession and is being prepared for public release on

Wednesday 5th 2015

YES 5th AUGUST 2015!
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
AND THEY ALREADY HERE ! RESIDENT EVIL!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

In my eyes it would be the other way around if it would be a bad result... Than they would've dropped it right away when most people are sleeping and hoping it would've too much negative impact on the price.

I saw it several times in other projects, that good news hadn't much positive impact, because there was not enough attention on it. What I want to say with thats: If they want positive impact on the market they will try to raise as much attention as they can with an update like today and a good timing and a good presentation for the real announcement of the audit.

What happens to your audit? Grin
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

Dear Cloak Community,

Wednesday 5th 2015

Activity: 695
Thank you Cloakteam for this nice Update Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
Thanks cloak team!
Your communication with us members is GREAT!!!!!
Keep it running, please!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Cloakteam: VERY BRILLIANT JOB WHAT YOUR ARE DOING HERE Smiley Smiley Smiley

Jump to: