Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 458. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
how big is the blockchain it is taking me a while to sync  Cry

I read the new whitepaper this great for anon
Nihaooo  China Grin

very nice I will use this in my promotions  Cool
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Activity: 206
everyone will panic buy this hahaha  Shocked
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Just noticed the order book on bittrex.

lol
Activity: 137
So that's why the price suddenly rise. Bought some just now, looks interesting.  Wink

POSA3 has been completed and ready for testing and audit starting Wednesday.  POSA3 is Cloakcoin's superior anonymous proof of stake platform that using onion routing and Cloakcoin's proprietary Cloackshield algorithm to "cloak" senders of Cloak.  This is a fundamental step in creating a secure anonymous cryptocoin for use in the Onemarket marketplace.

This is all done without the use of masternodes, thus providing a higher level of security while being truly trustless.  From what I can gather :}

new POSA3 is insane we will see a big jump in trade tonight
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
Bittrex 34k new record!  65%+ and growing....Wow come on let's dance!

I like to move it, move it
You like to move it  Grin

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So that's why the price suddenly rise. Bought some just now, looks interesting.  Wink

POSA3 has been completed and ready for testing and audit starting Wednesday.  POSA3 is Cloakcoin's superior anonymous proof of stake platform that using onion routing and Cloakcoin's proprietary Cloackshield algorithm to "cloak" senders of Cloak.  This is a fundamental step in creating a secure anonymous cryptocoin for use in the Onemarket marketplace.

This is all done without the use of masternodes, thus providing a higher level of security while being truly trustless.  From what I can gather :}

just realised its on the op thanks anyway  Cool
config file would be better
can someone give me addnodes please
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Jump to: