Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 497. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 100
My dream and my investment will give me healthy profit within 3 months price fly to slowly slowly to 0.001 to 0.003 btc with stability price and i am not favor of pump and dump?

waiting for right and positive advice

i have chosen cloakcoin but its up to you.

I think also nobody can say for sure where will be a coin in 3 month. Cloak has solid team what making a good move forward, i expect with posa3 + onemarket release a nice rise aswell.

me also chosen cloakcoin because i trust on it from the beginning and thank you for you quick reply

yes you are right now cloak has solid team to move forward for success of coin and still it is being success day by day i hope so it will both price and team working up step by step and stability Smiley what do you think guys?
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Excellent news, good team! Hold. Wait. Thank you Cashmen and Cloakteam ! Cool
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Heavy accumulation happening I was bumped down pretty good on the Rich list the last few days. Have to get buying again.
Activity: 666
My dream and my investment will give me healthy profit within 3 months price fly to slowly slowly to 0.001 to 0.003 btc with stability price and i am not favor of pump and dump?

i have chosen cloakcoin but its up to you.

I think also nobody can say for sure where will be a coin in 3 month. Cloak has solid team what making a good move forward, i expect with posa3 + onemarket release a nice rise aswell.

Activity: 295

With this tech cloak will fly for sure without MAGIC  Cheesy
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Very nice cashmen, CLOAK will fly...

We will enjoy it  Grin
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Hi cashmen

thanks for your great work!

You welcome!

Enjoy the cloak progress  Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi cashmen

thanks for your great work!
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist

Dear Community,

When it comes to anonymity, security is king! We are pleased to announce 'Cloak Shield', a new security infrastructure responsible for securing the Cloak network. 'Cloak Shield' uses ECDH (Elliptical Curve Diffie-Hellman) and Public Session Keys to ensure communications on the Cloak network are private and secure. PoSA is already using 'Cloak Shield' and 'Cloak Shield' will also be used to secure OneMarket.

Look out for more details of 'Cloak Shield' in our PoSA3 Whitepaper, which we are now preparing for release alongside our public PoSA 3 beta.

Stay tuned!

Team Cloak

Woaah Woah,
Cloak is going to run on technology instead of magic?
How oldschool is that?
I really want cloak to use Triple Magic Spell Anon Tech otherwise, all those technology things i dont trust.
Because with magic it is simple, it just works, but with technology you have to understand it.
Magic = NO scam it just works, with technology you just do your mofo and i dont understand it so maybe you scam me?

LOL

i think you are in wrong thread i heard navajo use this MAGIC TRIPLE ANON

hahaha

Ohhh I see now. I suggest cloak team add some magic and pony dust..

Dear Community,

When it comes to anonymity, security is king! We are pleased to announce 'Cloak Shield', a new security infrastructure responsible for securing the Cloak network. 'Cloak Shield' uses ECDH (Elliptical Curve Diffie-Hellman) and Public Session Keys to ensure communications on the Cloak network are private and secure. PoSA is already using 'Cloak Shield' and 'Cloak Shield' will also be used to secure OneMarket.

Look out for more details of 'Cloak Shield' in our PoSA3 Whitepaper, which we are now preparing for release alongside our public PoSA 3 beta.

Stay tuned!

Team Cloak

Woaah Woah,
How oldschool is that?
I really want cloak to use Triple Magic Spell Anon Tech otherwise, all those technology things i dont trust.
Because with magic it is simple, it just works, but with technology you have to understand it.
Magic = NO scam it just works, with technology you just do your mofo and i dont understand it so maybe you scam me?

LOL

i think you are in wrong thread i heard navajo use this MAGIC TRIPLE ANON

hahaha

Dear Community,

Stay tuned!

Team Cloak

Woaah Woah,
How oldschool is that?
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Community,

Stay tuned!

Team Cloak

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I just bought 1/4 of a cloak for some dust on Cryptsy.  Feels good.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I just bought 1/4 of a cloak for some dust on Cryptsy.  Feels good.
Nice,
Really lovely forum!
When is beta wallet soon coming?

Step by step......

As next is "POSA3 OVERVIEW" see the Roadmap on www.cloakcoin.com.

waitting for POSA3 OVERVIEW
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Nice,
Really lovely forum!

Step by step......

As next is "POSA3 OVERVIEW" see the Roadmap on www.cloakcoin.com.

Nice,
Really lovely forum!
Activity: 117
I swore I would never invest in cloak after that huge scam bull$hit but damn I must say I'm impressed
Jump to: