Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 530. (Read 810836 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Is there updated blockchain files for download?
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
ok you got me im investing in cloak interested to see what happens next

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
ok you got me im investing in cloak interested to see what happens next
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
cloak is long dead.....move on! made my 70btc. cheers! on to the next.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This is insane...I can not believe how cheap this shit is I was going to buy some a long time ago but the price was already pumped so high and then it pumped more and I was kind of disappointed..this used to be like 2 dollars a coin? now 2 cents?

Seems like it is impossible to go wrong here right?
...  btw I am a big cloakcoin supporter!

nice to hear this!

cloak still strong .)
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Only the new DEV team audit the code so far. anybody is welcome to review the code whenever they want.  btw I am a big cloakcoin supporter!
good luck with it!

when is official audit of code?
There are 3 supercoin forums now.  The whitepaper was on the second forum & the newest github location is on the third and most current forum.  This forum was created by the Dev-Team yesterday.
I appreciate your efforts c4shm3n and I hope you really succeed.
Let me add that Alty doesn't deserve any respect cause all he did was hype, lies, and insidier trading.

well c4shm3n is doing the same thing, posting 'developments' when price is tanking. only 2K on bittrex now, buy order books almost empty

posa 1 until 4 doesn't matter, it's now associated with epic failure and losing your btc

so i do same?

please jorrr so say me:

when i am lie?

when i am hype?

when i do inside trading?

Don't bite! You'll hurt your teeth, Cashmen Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9678243

Take a look at Supercoin.  New dev team and forum!  So far no one has been able to prove Supercoin doesn't have working anonymous Transactions with multisignature.  It is open source btw! Trading with exchanges and storing multiple cryptocurrency like bitcoin, cloakcoin, litecoin, etc with the same wallet!  

where is whitepaper for it?..... the last code we checked was incomplete and it was 0.0% trustless.....  good luck with it!
Let me add that Alty doesn't deserve any respect cause all he did was hype, lies, and insidier trading.

well c4shm3n is doing the same thing, posting 'developments' when price is tanking. only 2K on bittrex now, buy order books almost empty

posa 1 until 4 doesn't matter, it's now associated with epic failure and losing your btc

so i do same?

please jorrr so say me:

when i am lie?

when i am hype?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9678243

Take a look at Supercoin.  New dev team and forum!  So far no one has been able to prove Supercoin doesn't have working anonymous Transactions with multisignature.  It is open source btw! Trading with exchanges and storing multiple cryptocurrency like bitcoin, cloakcoin, litecoin, etc with the same wallet! 
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
@cashmen

Cool! Work behind the scenes is all i wanted to hear. Going to buy some more coins after the price has settled.

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
@cashmen

whatever you are going to obtain. Thanks for your efforts!
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
Jorr,
Please sell your coins :[
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Some people just want to watch the world dance.

so i do same?

please jorrr so say me:

when i am lie?

when i am hype?

so i do same?

please jorrr so say me:

when i am lie?

when i am hype?

Activity: 588

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Jump to: