Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 534. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
tl;dr Cloak was in shambles; we're trying to fix it, but we need money.  Maybe we'll put something out to appease you while you wait a really long time for PoSA v3.
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

community update

Hello Community,

Progress with PoSA3 hasn't been as quick as we'd like. There are still some sections of code left to write, especially with message handling. We are also resolving bugs as we go. The code provided by Alty was unfortunately not 'good to go'. We have also reached out to Alty, DaSource and the PoSa3 dev (via Alty) but have received nothing additional of any value. Some crazy figures (25 BTC) have been given is response to questions about PoSA3 dev answering questions, which I'm sure you'll agree is absolutely ridiculous. We were initially told that 'a few things need wiring up', but it's apparent that most of the messaging system was never finished.

There are a number of us working behind the scenes. We are currently limited to a single developer who is offering his services for free, but we will need additional developers if our plans for Cloak are to succeed. We are also currently negotiating with a trusted freelance developer. I (Cashmen) can't pay for development costs alone and would appreciate any donations towards development. Any developer fees will be paid through escrow to avoid risks.

Once again, thanks for your patience and understanding. We are as frustrated as you are (with all the days waiting for answers from previous developer that never arrived). We remain as committed as ever, and will continue to forge ahead. We will continue to provide weekly updates and additional updates when we have breaking news.

We have been discussing an intermediate release while we complete and test PoSA3 and would like to hear the community's thoughts on this.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
no this is time to give up  Undecided
The time to give up was when I was warning everyone on the original thread that Cloak could be a scam and alty was deleting my posts en masse to shut me up.  Cloak was above 300,000 SATS when I was the first person shouting the alarm on this now fully revealed pump scam.  That's why the only coins worth buying are coins where the dev is very open about his verified public identity.  If you buy any coin where the dev is anonymous then understand that you are ALWAYS buying a ponzi scheme so be prepared to lose everything.
Activity: 42
no this is time to give up  Undecided
Activity: 42
Activity: 56
Warning! I heard Bob is gonna dump  Smiley
Are you sure?
Where do you heard it?

its pretty obvious dude....on to the next!

CLOAK is alerdy dumped Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Are you sure?
Where do you heard it?

its pretty obvious dude....on to the next!
Activity: 354
Are you sure?
Where do you heard it?
Activity: 40
Dev is AFK.......devs wallet is empty and looks like his sold out. dammnnn!

He barely has 5 BTC(at current value)left invested in CLOAK anyway. I thought about putting 1 BTC into CLOAK just for fun earlier, but liquidity is so low that that would double the price, even when spread accross bittrex and cryptsy (who share more than 99% of total CLOAK trading volume according to coinmarketcap.com). Investing 1.5 BTC would triple the price. Yea, I'm not gonna do that.

That goes both ways btw. Slippage is so bad, I doubt cashmen(why mEn by the way? how many are you exactly?) would get much more than 3.5 BTC back if he sold all his CLOAK at once.

But I guess it's a rather profitable investment if it gets you exclusive access to a coin's source code. Maybe he already made a deal with bob and sold it (or at least the parts that actually work)?  Grin

And at one point, cashmens 154k cloak was worth 500 btc

I can't even comprehend feeling those feels

Activity: 252
Activity: 189
The future will be Digital
still hold little amount of cloaks, keep an eyes on it.
Activity: 490
maybe POD? What do you think?
I personally feel Cashmen does not have the expertise or coordination skills to pull off a second coming for cloak. what makes you qualified cashmen? please tell. Oh and you can't use the old ''because im the largest holder of cloak''.

What's your reply Dev?
Activity: 295
CloakCoin on hxxps://bitspark.io/pricing Smiley
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
good luck new dev.
I bought in smoe cloaks, i think it will be worth

thanks and good choice to buy some cloaks  Wink
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
good luck new dev.
I bought in smoe cloaks, i think it will be worth
I personally feel Cashmen does not have the expertise or coordination skills to pull off a second coming for cloak. what makes you qualified cashmen? please tell. Oh and you can't use the old ''because im the largest holder of cloak''.
Jump to: