Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 543. (Read 810724 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
6 days since alty jumped ship and basically nothing is happening. The list is whats going to happen, not whats been happening. Also it makes no sense to have a paid audit done when cloak is at such a depressed value. They(devs) aren't committed to CLOAK, just paid workers, paid with donations.
Activity: 295
Merit: 100

i have much hope with cloakcoin and with its hard working team i hope so we will back to stable value 0.001 btc at least i am not sure it will stable again but i am hoping 
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
i dont really know how i can give u proof of trust ?

I said it allready many times, to find trust back in cloak we all just need a time!

We working hard on solution...we study the newest posa3 code  + we looking for finding/funding additional dev who can help our dev to finish the code = posa3 + one market. X11joe is still in business trip as i know so if he come back i hope he will support our work aswell!

All our progress i will post here and then you can alone decide if you want trust back in cloak or not!

PS: You see i dont hype the coin and give only truth info to you! You could see this allready as small step in right way!

hmmm I hate to say it but your words don't sound reassuring... you say ''I hope he will support our work''  x11joe is meant to be the one developing OneMarket so if I was a cloak investor I would be more than just hoping I would be seriously concerned about those words as they indicate that he may not even be coming back to cloak.

Well a guy like you that reads this and the old thread so often, it was common knowledge that x11joe is on a longer business trip. So how should cashmen know if he did not have a chance to talk to him yet?

thank you DaveyJones .... i am happy to see that there is some guys with head on shoulders!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Sorry to see that this coin was a great community and now it is dead  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1131
As long as some people speak about Cloak in a negative way Cloak is ALIVE!
Activity: 768
Merit: 505

I said it allready many times, to find trust back in cloak we all just need a time!

We working hard on solution...we study the newest posa3 code  + we looking for finding/funding additional dev who can help our dev to finish the code = posa3 + one market. X11joe is still in business trip as i know so if he come back i hope he will support our work aswell!

All our progress i will post here and then you can alone decide if you want trust back in cloak or not!

PS: You see i dont hype the coin and give only truth info to you! You could see this allready as small step in right way!

hmmm I hate to say it but your words don't sound reassuring... you say ''I hope he will support our work''  x11joe is meant to be the one developing OneMarket so if I was a cloak investor I would be more than just hoping I would be seriously concerned about those words as they indicate that he may not even be coming back to cloak.

Well a guy like you that reads this and the old thread so often, it was common knowledge that x11joe is on a longer business trip. So how should cashmen know if he did not have a chance to talk to him yet?

Cloak -Faucet

We have created Cloak Faucet for you enjoy:

http://cloakcoin.cyanrainbow.com/

Activity: 364

Lol.

Too many inconsistencies already in only 9 page ?
It does not surprise me so much.

c4shm3nstrong!!!11!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cloak - Next Steps

We have created updated Windows and Linux builds for internal testing and to ascertain exactly what work is outstanding. Our current focus is private PoSA3 testing, which is going well so far.

Here are the current plans for the future:
1. Developers will perform a preliminary audit of PoSA3 and One Market to determine any outstanding functionality, bugs or issues.
2. Private TestNet testing of PoSA3 and One Market. Cloak 'bag-holders' will be invited to participate in this process.
3. Developers will finish any outstanding work and resolve any bugs.
4. PoSA3 will be externally audited by a legitimate and proven crypto-security expert (chosen by the Cloak community).

As Alty is no longer involved in Cloak, we are hoping to fund the ongoing development with donations.
[BTC: 1Q8fdPboCFVQhpbKZpk9SS28w95zFuBMAC]

https://blockchain.info/de/address/1Q8fdPboCFVQhpbKZpk9SS28w95zFuBMAC

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 507
Anybody care to help me??  Grin

How to solve it??

@c4shm3n are you a programmer?

no i am not coder, but i have frends coder who helping me now with cloak code!

I havent read the updates here for so long..

@c4shm3n What would you bring or do for Cloak?

i will post soon "the plan" after update with my team...
Activity: 432

I havent read the updates here for so long..

@c4shm3n What would you bring or do for Cloak?
Hi tubesteak, yeah, I hear ya. 
I'd say so far so good with c4shn3n,
He's a huge improvement over alty.
He's asking for patience, so let's be patient.
He has not given us any reason to distrust him.
If nothing else, lets face it, he's the biggest
Bagholder of all ( even more than me.....just kidding, but for me it's a lot )
So I'd imagine he's highly motivated to
Launch cloak into orbit, which is where it was
heading until alty showed his true colors, remember the good ol days ?
Let's give it time and some elbow grease

Thank you "lab rat hoax" for nice words!

Activity: 432
Great things takes time....still holding...
legendary
Activity: 1131
The plans for Cloak were HUGE but development needs time and in the end the plans turned out to be too HUGE that's the point ... good products need time!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Jump to: